Forums > Queen - General Discussion > sumthing on the TATDOOL video

forum rss feed
Author

Ian_snake user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 84 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Dec 05, 11:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

on the tatdool (these are the days of our lives) video,when the camera shows all bands members from a distance,it looks like Freddie is wearing no shows or unless he wearing white bright shoes.
Can anyone confirm this?

Posted: 16 Dec 05, 12:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

He probably wore them beacause the AIDS had very badly affected his feet.Its the same with the IGSM (im going slighty mad) video were he is wearing the clown shoes.

flash! 28068 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2995 posts

Posted: 16 Dec 05, 13:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

yeh, during the slightly mad video, even though the studio was a very warm place to work in, Freddie had to wear thermals underneath his cloths because of his illness...and TATDOOL video had to be filmed in black and white so it didnt show you how he was deteriorating. He had to wear a ton of makeup and looked very thin in that video... last time i saw it i made me want to cry... :(

"It’s not often we play in daylight, and I fucking well wish we did before, I can see you all now. And there are some beauties here tonight, I can tell you!" ;)
PinkInk user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 146 posts

Posted: 16 Dec 05, 16:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Flash! wrote:

yeh, during the slightly mad video, even though the studio was a very warm place to work in, Freddie had to wear thermals underneath his cloths because of his illness...and TATDOOL video had to be filmed in black and white so it didnt show you how he was deteriorating. He had to wear a ton of makeup and looked very thin in that video... last time i saw it i made me want to cry... :(

Thats really depressing, i havent watched that video for quite a while and dont really want to

Don't shun it.. fun it!
Forevermine user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 16 posts

Posted: 16 Dec 05, 23:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Flash! wrote:

yeh, during the slightly mad video, even though the studio was a very warm place to work in, Freddie had to wear thermals underneath his cloths because of his illness...and TATDOOL video had to be filmed in black and white so it didnt show you how he was deteriorating. He had to wear a ton of makeup and looked very thin in that video... last time i saw it i made me want to cry... :([/QUOTE

Me too! The TATDOOL video was the last one Freddie made, wasn't it? When he says "I still love you" at the end, it just tears me apart.

Who waits forever, anyway?

Posted: 17 Dec 05, 04:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Them shoes he wore on the TATDOOL video look very stylish,but of course a pair of them would cost a hell of a lot of money if Freddie Mercury was struting his stuff around in them.

Munchsack user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1770 posts

Posted: 17 Dec 05, 06:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

When he says "I still love you" I get a chill on the back of my neck. I also think it is respectful of Roger not to say that at the end when he sings it, because it was Freddie's part, although it is Roger's song.

This can't end well.
Forever88 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Forever88
Royalty: 1465 posts

Posted: 17 Dec 05, 22:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/5485/10014247gf.jpg

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/1953/10014253qo.jpg

http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/3599/10014260el.jpg

These are mine, i think this is pretty close.

Nonono, you don't understand, that is NOT why I have this gerbil!

Posted: 18 Dec 05, 10:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

yeh, he is a fan of those trainers, i noticed he was wearing them on several popular tours throughout the 80's including Wembly.

"It’s not often we play in daylight, and I fucking well wish we did before, I can see you all now. And there are some beauties here tonight, I can tell you!" ;)

Posted: 18 Dec 05, 10:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

yeh u could see right at the end with his eye contact straight on the camera...very tearful i was... :( :'(