forum rss feed
Author

Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 4706 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Dec 05, 06:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

To those of you from Queenzone who, for some reason or another, have stuck in my memory....

Fatty (for cheesy grins, numerous insults, and wanting to shag me even though I have a beard and a middle wicket)
Brandon (because Alabama must be tough on intelligent folk who don't play the banjo)
Penetration Guru (sarcastic git with a heart of...pure venom probably. Where we would be without him)
Zeni (For ignoring those who shout, "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain")

Hmmm...that's about it really.

Have a great Christmas and a peaceful New Year.

"With a population of 1.75 million, Northern Ireland should really be a footballing minnow. Instead, they could be better described as the piranhas of the international game" (FIFA.com)
Maz user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5799 posts

Posted: 17 Dec 05, 12:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Merry Christmas back at you.

I trust you've moved off one set of islands by now and on to better things.

DJ's the man we love the most
Brandon user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1803 posts

Posted: 19 Dec 05, 01:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh my God...
Brian, glad to hear from you, man.
Shoot me an e-mail if you get a chance.
BrandonWelch757@yahoo.com
Merry Christmas to you, my friend. Too bad many of the old crew took off from these parts many a while ago.

Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 4706 posts

Posted: 22 Dec 05, 06:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zeni - yep, left Hawaii Nov 2004, back to Belfast for a while, now living in Cardiff. The fun never...eh...begins I suppose.

Brandon, great to hear from you. You look like an ass kicking good 'ol boy in your profile pic :) Will send you an email soon mate.

"With a population of 1.75 million, Northern Ireland should really be a footballing minnow. Instead, they could be better described as the piranhas of the international game" (FIFA.com)