Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Queen song interpretations

forum rss feed
Author

mad.the.swine 28033 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 106 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Dec 05, 10:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think that a song no matter who or what it's written about has alot of other meanings,and can fit your situation,and does not have to be trapped into meaning only 1 thing.that which the author said it was only, Cause you know sometimes words have 2 meanings,Yes there are 2 paths you can go by but in the long run there's still time to change the road you are on! And she's buying a stairway to heaven. Robert Plant


Mad.the.Swine
Rick user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4796 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Dec 05, 10:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think you lost something..


John: "It's the one thing I wish I could do - sing."

John S Stuart user not visiting Queenzone.com
John S Stuart
Deity: 4178 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Dec 05, 10:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I just think your mad - the swine!


"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make."
LadyMoonshineDown user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 894 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Dec 05, 14:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh yeah, I get it.
When you titled this as "Queen song interpretations", I think you should have titled it "A post that has nothing to do with Queen, and somehow...somewhere, it strays off into a Zep tangent and then ends as abruptly as this was made." Seems like a good fit. ;)
Cheers


"Today I saw an American flag flying at full mast and I was reassured--I knew someone....somewhere....was alive."
Penetration_Guru user not visiting Queenzone.com
Penetration_Guru
Deity: 11013 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Dec 05, 16:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I disagree - I think it means "expect a lot of threads over the next couple of days explaning how each Queen song was actually about God"

LadyMoonshineDown user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 894 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Dec 05, 18:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Penetration_Guru wrote:

I disagree - I think it means "expect a lot of threads over the next couple of days explaning how each Queen song was actually about God"


Or Jesus...
Cheers


"Today I saw an American flag flying at full mast and I was reassured--I knew someone....somewhere....was alive."
Zander05 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Zander05
Bohemian: 860 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Dec 05, 18:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mad.the.Swine wrote:

I think that a song no matter who or what it's written about has alot of other meanings,and can fit your situation,and does not have to be trapped into meaning only 1 thing.that which the author said it was only, Cause you know sometimes words have 2 meanings,Yes there are 2 paths you can go by but in the long run there's still time to change the road you are on! And she's buying a stairway to heaven. Robert Plant


Really? I don't care for canned peas, myself. I am, however, partial to anything that's not peas!

LadyMoonshineDown user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 894 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Dec 05, 19:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zander05 wrote:

Mad.the.Swine wrote:

I think that a song no matter who or what it's written about has alot of other meanings,and can fit your situation,and does not have to be trapped into meaning only 1 thing.that which the author said it was only, Cause you know sometimes words have 2 meanings,Yes there are 2 paths you can go by but in the long run there's still time to change the road you are on! And she's buying a stairway to heaven. Robert Plant


Really? I don't care for canned peas, myself. I am, however, partial to anything that's not peas!


Right.
Cheers


"Today I saw an American flag flying at full mast and I was reassured--I knew someone....somewhere....was alive."
mad.the.swine 28033 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 106 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Dec 05, 21:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I was speaking of Queen songs in general to begin with got side tracted for a sec guess theres a little zep in all of us,someone was also correct in saying there would be more God related lyrics,I'll borrow Lady moon shine downs name for this one,"oh Rock of ages do not crumble love is breathing still o lady moon shine down on little people majic if you will.If you don't know what rock of ages is Goggle it,It's bible stuff!!!


Mad.the.Swine
mad.the.swine 28033 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 106 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Jan 06, 06:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hello people,I'm back with another revelation,its called Flick of the wrist---------- Lilly of the Valley Change over.Flick of the wrist is about the devel,The lilly of the valley is JESUS,When one song as rought as it is changes into another song,Lilly of the Valley,A calm cool and peaceful song,thats the transition period,as you recieve Christ!The devel is out to desroy you and Jesus is trying to save you!Its your choice listen to the music.Prostitute yourself he said castrate your human pride.Seduce you with his money make machine cross collateralize big time money, money He will dig in your ribs and kick yuor head all this time honey,baby you've been had,the devel is a Liar! god dosn't Lie,he loves you!Find the lilly in the valley my friend. "this is a Queen song interpretation! Not a joke God is no joking matter.


Mad.the.Swine
John S Stuart user not visiting Queenzone.com
John S Stuart
Deity: 4178 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Jan 06, 07:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ah yes, that would be devil with an 'e'.

Plonker.


"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make."