Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Stupid Question but...

forum rss feed
Author

WhiteQueen16 user not visiting Queenzone.com
WhiteQueen16
Rocker: 43 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Jan 06, 02:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I was wondering if any of you beautiful people would tell me if they even sell the computer game, Eye, here in the states... I would like to know where I could buy it...

please!!!

That guy who digs energy domes user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5020 posts

Posted: 01 Jan 06, 03:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I dont know about the Eye but Me and Poop Dude are working on a Queen game. We can email it to you when its done.

Freedom of choice is what you've got

Freedom from choice is what you want

http://queen4ever.19.forumer.com/index.php
Tero user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1012 posts

Posted: 01 Jan 06, 03:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

WhiteQueen16 wrote:

I was wondering if any of you beautiful people would tell me if they even sell the computer game, Eye, here in the states... I would like to know where I could buy it...

please!!!

I don't think any stores are selling 8 year old PC games these days... Especially the lousy ones that weren't succesful, and haven't been reissued since.

Unless you happen to see it in some second hand store, your chances of finding it outside eBay are pretty mnimal.

WhiteQueen16 user not visiting Queenzone.com
WhiteQueen16
Rocker: 43 posts

Posted: 01 Jan 06, 22:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

oh, please email it to me!! i would really appriciate it if you would!!

thanx for offering!!

LadyMoonshineDown user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 894 posts

Posted: 01 Jan 06, 22:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

WhiteQueen16 wrote:

please!!!

Perhaps this could go in...
...another forum? :)
Cheers

"Today I saw an American flag flying at full mast and I was reassured--I knew someone....somewhere....was alive."
The Deaky user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 168 posts

Posted: 01 Jan 06, 23:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<marquee>Queen Of Wrestling</marquee> wrote:

I dont know about the Eye but Me and Poop Dude are working on a Queen game. We can email it to you when its done.
hey what do you think for a title in our game

The Deaky user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 168 posts

Posted: 02 Jan 06, 00:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=brown>poop dude wrote:

<marquee>Queen Of Wrestling</marquee> wrote:

hey what do you think for a title in our game
perhaps knock the II off of the queen 2 cover for our games title screen

Wiley user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1704 posts

Posted: 02 Jan 06, 01:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Now I really regret not buying it in Europe in 1998. It was my intention but I wanted the version in English. I really don't like games in spanish, eventhough it's my mother tongue, specially if it's spanish from spain. I also saw the german version (in Germany, of course) but I wasn't going to buy that one either, hehe :). I was only a couple of days in England and I couldn't go to any record shop, missing my chance to get the game in it's original version.

Looking back, I should have bought the one in spanish and then the german one and then hope to get the english one, hahaha :). Just kidding. But I returned without the god dammned game and now I can't get it (I don't have a credit card or ebay account).

Wiley

Wiley user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1704 posts

Posted: 02 Jan 06, 01:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Now I really regret not buying it in Europe in 1998. It was my intention but I wanted the version in English. I really don't like games in spanish, eventhough it's my mother tongue, specially if it's spanish from spain. I also saw the german version (in Germany, of course) but I wasn't going to buy that one either, hehe :). I was only a couple of days in England and I couldn't go to any record shop, missing my chance to get the game in it's original version.

Looking back, I should have bought the one in spanish and then the german one and then hope to get the english one, hahaha :). Just kidding. But I returned without the god dammned game and now I can't get it (I don't have a credit card or ebay account).

Wiley

Fairy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 902 posts

Posted: 02 Jan 06, 13:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm pretty sure you can find it on Ebay

“If the house crumbles... I’ll just build it again”

King Freddie

http://miracleblog.queenzone.com/