I was just thinking of some random topics/ questions that I was wondering about.
1. Who was with Freddie at the moment of his death?
2. When was the last photo and interview of Freddie taken? I know the last video of him was These Are The Days Of Our Lives.
3. How come the songs Jealousy, Princes Of The Universe, Dead On Time, and Lilly Of The Valley were never done live?
4. What was the first Queen show with Freddie, Brian, Roger, and John together?
5. What were some of the occurences taking place during Freddie's last days?
6. If you could replace one single by Queen with another song from the same album, what would it be?
7. Were Roger, Brian, and John at Freddie's funeral? Who else was there?
8. Who wrote "The Show Must Go On"? The lyrics sound very autobiographical of Freddie, unless someone else in the band wrote it with him in mind.
9. What was your favorite Queen moment of all time? Least favorite?
10. What do you think Queen's live shows would have been like after The Miracle and Innuendo if Freddie wasn't sick?
Thanks for your help in answering these questions.
How can I go on from day to day? Who can make me strong in every way?