Forums > Personal > So call me ignorant...

forum rss feed
Author

Music Man user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2346 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Jan 06, 02:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

But could anyone inform me as to why Queenzone is completely mirrored at/hosted from www.waliberals.net/queenzone ?

Is Queenzone somehow affiliated with the Liberal Party of Australia, West Australian Division? If so...how? Because that's just weird.

Or maybe...does the Liberal Party of Australia, West Australian Division provide web hosting? Perhaps that's just even weirder.

If not...what's up with this? Anyone?

Wouldn't it be uncanny to think that Queenzone is a propaganda machine driven by the Liberal Party of Australia, West Australian Division...whatever that may be (nobody cares)...?

Creativity can always cover for a lack of knowledge.
Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts

Posted: 04 Jan 06, 04:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Congratulations! You're the second who found it. I'm the first. There are people who can confirm my words that I was a first one :)

iGSM user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5001 posts

Posted: 04 Jan 06, 04:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Why don't be silly...*erases all evidence*

Hey, I voted Labor. Bloody canals and what not...although we've got the ugliest ministers ever with Labor in power.

Good observation though.

Also Liberal Party of Western Australia is betterer to say ;)

...this kettle is boiling over...

...one dump...one turd...two tits...John Deacon...

...one prawn...one shrimp...one clam...one chicken!
mr mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adam who?????
mr mercury
Deity: 4632 posts

Posted: 04 Jan 06, 05:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Quite a lot of websites have "mirror" sites. I think it is to do with being able to have more bandwidth or something or incase the main one goes down. Maybe someone could confirm this.

"Normally i can't dance to save my life.

But as soon as I step in dog shit, I can moonwalk better than Michael Jackson."
Adam who?????
mr mercury

Double post

Adam who?????
mr mercury

Damn!!!! Yet another post!!! Ye gads these gremlins are everywhere!!

Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts

Posted: 04 Jan 06, 08:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It's been known for ages that Queenzone is an extreme left wing/Marxist/Communist website.

We are actually 'Rage Against The Machine' fans trying to disguise ourselves as Queen fans.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts

Posted: 04 Jan 06, 08:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles wrote:

It's been known for ages that Queenzone is an extreme left wing/Marxist/Communist website.

We are actually 'Rage Against The Machine' fans trying to disguise ourselves as Queen fans.

Comrades, I don't know if it needs to be mentioned, but original lyrics of "Life is real" were:

"Lenin is a genius
Living in every pore
Life is real life is real".

Peter North IV user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 41 posts

Posted: 04 Jan 06, 09:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color = "crimson">ThomasQuinn wrote:

Music Man wrote:

But could anyone inform me as to why Queenzone is completely mirrored at/hosted from www.waliberals.net/queenzone ?

Is Queenzone somehow affiliated with the Liberal Party of Australia, West Australian Division? If so...how? Because that's just weird.

Or maybe...does the Liberal Party of Australia, West Australian Division provide web hosting? Perhaps that's just even weirder.

Wouldn't it be uncanny to think that Queenzone is a propaganda machine driven by the Liberal Party of Australia, West Australian Division...whatever that may be (nobody cares)...?

Ha, the fascist far-right neo-nazi Ogrish member returns. What gave it away? The absence of skin-head racists? Or just the fact that people here don't continually state that the Jewish people or the black population of America should be wiped out?

Quinn, you've got serious issues. Your political beliefs simply stupify logic.

Hi! I'm Kenny Rogers, and this is Jackass...

Posted: 04 Jan 06, 12:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Peter North IV wrote:

Music Man wrote:

Ha, the fascist far-right neo-nazi Ogrish member returns. What gave it away? The absence of skin-head racists? Or just the fact that people here don't continually state that the Jewish people or the black population of America should be wiped out?

Quinn, you've got serious issues. Your political beliefs simply stupify logic.

The thing you don't know is that I've tracked this Mr. 'Music Man' to Ogrish where he posts extremely racist comments.

Point taken.

Never heard of Ogrish.

Posted: 04 Jan 06, 12:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You've still got issues, though...

:)

Maz user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5799 posts

Posted: 04 Jan 06, 13:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Provide evidence, Caspar, rather than just accusing. What is this "tip" and who gave it to you? How are you sure that he's this "active neo-nazi"?

You need evidence because right now it's your word against his, and we all know how you two do not get along.

DJ's the man we love the most
Mr.Jingles

Posted: 04 Jan 06, 13:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zeni wrote:

Provide evidence, Caspar, rather than just accusing. What is this "tip" and who gave it to you? How are you sure that he's this "active neo-nazi"?

You need evidence because right now it's your word against his, and we all know how you two do not get along.

Secretely both Music Man and Caspar love each other.
Just like those cowboys from Brokeback Mountain.

But, shhhhh!! Keep it on the down low because no one is supossed to know.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]

Posted: 04 Jan 06, 15:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles wrote:

Zeni wrote:

Okay, I'll be the first to admit it...it's true.

But really, I don't really know what Ogrish is. However, upon visiting www.ogrish.com, and making note of the "Ogrish Sponsors," it seems clear why ThomasQuinn was there in the first place. He really likes that kind of stuff, trust me! ;-D

Mr.Jingles

Posted: 04 Jan 06, 15:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Music Man wrote:

Mr.Jingles wrote:

Zeni wrote:

Ahhh yeeaah! Spread da luv

(plays some Barry White)

Posted: 04 Jan 06, 15:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Music Man wrote:

Not to mention this was gratuitous, disrespectful, and rude since I've spent my latest days steering clear from your crude commentary. Then again...I did tell you to call me ignorant. I meant something else.

Anyway, I never stated the Jewish and black populations of America should be "wiped out", I said they should be "with out" the civil injustices prevalent in today's society. I get confused on the two as well, so I won't hold it against you.

And...what do you mean by "returns"...maybe you haven't noticed...but I never left.

I guess I might have taken *one* - maybe *two* - days to promote my Neo-nazism on Ogrish, but that's all - I swear!

Panchgani user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Panchgani
Deity: 6373 posts

Posted: 04 Jan 06, 18:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I did not think it was possible for Caspar to reach an even lower low.

I wonder if Caspar will back up his slanderous remarks, or if he will disappear for a few weeks.

Roger: I like it. If you don't. Sod you!

Queen song poll: http://home.comcast.net/~vantricers/index.html

B-52's: I, I, I'm lookin for some fun - waitin for the REAL Queen Box Sets to come
jcrawford79 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 762 posts

Posted: 04 Jan 06, 18:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Rip Van Winkle wrote:

I wonder if Caspar will back up his slanderous remarks, or if he will disappear for a few weeks.

Preferably the latter.....

Posted: 04 Jan 06, 19:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Serry... wrote:

Congratulations! You're the second who found it. I'm the first. There are people who can confirm my words that I was a first one :)

I'd still like a definite answer to this though (from Richard, maybe?)...but damn, I guess I'll have to settle for second place.

Mr.Jingles wrote:

Music Man wrote:

Mr.Jingles wrote:

Zeni wrote:

Ahhh yeeaah! Spread da luv

(plays some Barry White)

Barry White? We usually just go straight to "Get Down, Make Love".

Mr.Jingles

Posted: 04 Jan 06, 19:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sometimes foreplay is better.