Forums > Personal > Revenge On My Girlfriend!!! (Also For Poppy)

forum rss feed
Author

Localboy80 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 268 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Jan 06, 10:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lately there have been a lot of topics about the "Best Looking" and "Sexiest" Queenzoners.

Well last night, my girlfriend was sitting next to me while I was looking at Queenzone and saw a picture of 'Serry' and said, "Hey, he is cute".

Now I am not the jealous kind at all and that Serry is not a bad looking lad but I thought I would get my own back, as my girlfriend has teased me for the last 24 hours, saying things like she now may well become a member of Queenzone after seeing that picture etc...

So, I have looked at quite a lot of profiles and I have to say, with no disrespect to any of you other lovely ladies, that the sexiest and cutest Queenzoner, is...

POPPY!!!

CONGRATULATIONS, BABE, ON BEING ONE FOXY LADY!!! ;-)

"I'll Face It With A Grin, I'm Never Giving In. On With The Show... The Show Must Go On!!!"
@ndy38 user not visiting Queenzone.com
@ndy38
Royalty: 1490 posts

Posted: 06 Jan 06, 10:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm beginning to think Serry is actually a God...
tell us Serry, how do you do it?

Yeah Poppy is pretty ;)

Crazy Little Thing Called Love....

Posted: 06 Jan 06, 10:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lol!

Don't let my missus see that, mate!

"I'll Face It With A Grin, I'm Never Giving In. On With The Show... The Show Must Go On!!!"
Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts

Posted: 06 Jan 06, 10:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm sorry, I'll change my profile pic immediately :) (Serry's picture helps to bring new members on QZ... I can make a fortune of that!)

Posted: 06 Jan 06, 10:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Please don't Serry, it will give my missus an excuse to click on your profile again! Lol!

That guy who digs energy domes user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5020 posts

Posted: 06 Jan 06, 11:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I must disagree,

JAMIESUREWOULD is by far the best QZ lady

Freedom of choice is what you've got

Freedom from choice is what you want

http://queen4ever.19.forumer.com/index.php

Posted: 06 Jan 06, 12:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well, I have just noticed in a previous thread, that Poppy is saying that in her profile picture, she is wearing no make-up, her hair is curly and she has this pout thing going on. So if that picture is Poppy on a bad day so to speak, then even more eveidence that it is Poppy all the way!!! A girl that looks that good does not need any make-up. Natural beauty you see!!!

Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts

Posted: 06 Jan 06, 14:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Localboy80 wrote:

Lately there have been a lot of topics about the "Best Looking" and "Sexiest" Queenzoners.

Well last night, my girlfriend was sitting next to me while I was looking at Queenzone and saw a picture of 'Serry' and said, "Hey, he is cute".

Now I am not the jealous kind at all and that Serry is not a bad looking lad but I thought I would get my own back, as my girlfriend has teased me for the last 24 hours, saying things like she now may well become a member of Queenzone after seeing that picture etc...

So, I have looked at quite a lot of profiles and I have to say, with no disrespect to any of you other lovely ladies, that the sexiest and cutest Queenzoner, is...

POPPY!!!

Wow I am incredably flattered..Thanks!

Music Man user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2346 posts

Posted: 06 Jan 06, 15:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Localboy80 wrote:

POPPY!!!

She's also sixteen.

Creativity can always cover for a lack of knowledge.
That guy who digs energy domes user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5020 posts

Posted: 06 Jan 06, 16:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Music Man wrote:

Localboy80 wrote:

POPPY!!!

She's also sixteen.

*rim shot*

Freedom of choice is what you've got

Freedom from choice is what you want

http://queen4ever.19.forumer.com/index.php
Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts

Posted: 06 Jan 06, 21:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Music Man wrote:

Localboy80 wrote:

POPPY!!!

She's also sixteen.

And legal in most places

"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"

Posted: 06 Jan 06, 22:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Messenger Of Leah wrote:

Music Man wrote:

Localboy80 wrote:

POPPY!!!

She's also sixteen.

And legal in most places

The legality of the issue is not what is at hand.

Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts

Posted: 07 Jan 06, 00:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<marquee>Queen Of Wrestling</marquee> wrote:

I must disagree,

haha yes! thank you lol
poppy, ive never seen a picture of u, did u have one in ur profile or something that i missed?

One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1
Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts

Posted: 07 Jan 06, 07:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

JamieSureWould wrote:

I must disagree,

haha yes! thank you lol
poppy, ive never seen a picture of u, did u have one in ur profile or something that i missed?

It's on my profile.

Posted: 07 Jan 06, 14:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=FF0099>Linda Of The Valley wrote:

Music Man wrote:

Localboy80 wrote:

POPPY!!!

She's also sixteen.

since when has that stopped queenzoners?

I suppose I should be more concerned about sixteen year olds who want to perform sexual acts upon members of Queen. The age disparity is a little higher there.

Anyway, hey, it's not going to stop me.

Yogurt user not visiting Queenzone.com
Yogurt
Royalty: 1927 posts

Posted: 07 Jan 06, 15:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hahaha

I don't swim in your toilet, so don't pee in my pool!

Posted: 07 Jan 06, 16:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I meant from courting lovely young girls. Not wanting to have sex with members of Queen. In case there was any confusion.

And Yogurt...eh, nevermind. You're too old. ^-^

lucy_luvsya user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 43 posts

Posted: 08 Jan 06, 17:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Music Man wrote:

<font color=FF0099>Linda Of The Valley wrote:

Music Man wrote:

Localboy80 wrote:

POPPY!!!

She's also sixteen.

since when has that stopped queenzoners?

I suppose I should be more concerned about sixteen year olds who want to perform sexual acts upon members of Queen. The age disparity is a little higher there.

Anyway, hey, it's not going to stop me.

well Poppy, my love, is ffffarrr to gorgeous, mature and well....... for something like age to get in the way!

milk, mm we've got some coke over here OH SUNNY D ALRIGHT!
lucy_luvsya user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 43 posts

Posted: 08 Jan 06, 17:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

milk, mm we've got some coke over here OH SUNNY D ALRIGHT!
Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts

Posted: 08 Jan 06, 17:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=violet>Poppy wrote:

JamieSureWould wrote:

I must disagree,

haha yes! thank you lol

It's on my profile.

Oh! awww ur r so pretty!!!

One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1