Forums > Sharing The Music - Announce > Budapest´86 + FM Tribute´92 full Show

forum rss feed
Author

workstour user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 108 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Jan 06, 11:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I search for the full Budapest 1986 Show (16 camera screen) and full TV Version of 20.4.92 FM Tribute. And have anybody full Show from Roger´s Cyberbarn Concert (NOT Making of), who showen on Internet.

I have interest to meat other Queen fans and interest to trade Queen Concerts

www.metadema.com
Flush_Gurdun user not visiting Queenzone.com
Flush_Gurdun
Champion: 78 posts

Posted: 08 Jan 06, 13:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FFS taylorgaga, thats all you do is pull people up like a little girl! You must sit and wait for new users to make a mistake, so as you can get in first to tell them off. lol. Why don't you go and play with the Queen collection that you worked so hard to accquire. (That handout you got has certainly made you a very knowledgeable and wise Queen trader. lol).

Posted: 09 Jan 06, 04:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The complete FM Tribute is not official, because only 3,5 Hours are on Original VHS, the complete (whos shown on Pay TV) have 4,5 Hours.

www.metadema.com
tilomagnet user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 290 posts

Posted: 09 Jan 06, 09:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=green>taylorgaga wrote:

hint 1-use the right forum-i.e. request forum

This forum should be used for posting topics about "general swapping/trading", so he posted it in the right forum. He didn't ask them to be uploaded.

Gerolamo user not visiting Queenzone.com
Gerolamo
Royalty: 1052 posts

Posted: 09 Jan 06, 11:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color = "crimson">ThomasQuinn wrote:

Flush_Gurdun wrote:

FFS taylorgaga, thats all you do is pull people up like a little girl! You must sit and wait for new users to make a mistake, so as you can get in first to tell them off. lol. Why don't you go and play with the Queen collection that you worked so hard to accquire. (That handout you got has certainly made you a very knowledgeable and wise Queen trader. lol).

Get a life. Taylorgaga is completely right, and you are a pathetic wannabe-human.

Agreed...

Flush_Gurdun

Posted: 09 Jan 06, 14:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Get a life. Taylorgaga is completely right, and you are a pathetic wannabe-human.

Very grown up Thomas. As mentioned above, the original post is very relevant to this section. And as for being jealous Linda, I've been collecting/trading Queen for over 13 years, so I think I've surpassed being jealous of others' collections. On this occassion TG could have offered a less sarcastic answer, but as usual he chose to pull someone up for what was a relevant question, posted in the CORRECT forum. This is why new users may not feel confident enough to post in this forum.

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12700 posts

Posted: 10 Jan 06, 10:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"As mentioned above, the original post is very relevant to this section."

Fuckwit, this is the ANNOUNCE FORUM. If a request is relevant here, then my foot must be relevant to your arse, personally I'd like to test that theory.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller

Posted: 10 Jan 06, 10:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Is doch jetzt egal, ob es nun im richtigen Forum ist oder nicht. Hat jemand eine der Shows???? Tauschmaterial ist natürlich vorhanden.
For english Traders: it is really matter i´m in right forum or not. Have anybody one (or both) of the Shows? For trade i have a lot of Stuff from Queen and Solo.
Thanx

www.metadema.com
Flush_Gurdun

Posted: 10 Jan 06, 11:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zebonka12 wrote:

"As mentioned above, the original post is very relevant to this section."

Fuckwit, this is the ANNOUNCE FORUM. If a request is relevant here, then my foot must be relevant to your arse, personally I'd like to test that theory.

Another very grown up reply. (And here was me defending the maturity of teenagers just the other day... oh well!).

This section of the forum is called "Sharing the Music - Announce - The Queen Hub, Queen Bit-torrents - ALSO GENERAL SWAPPING/TRADING"... and as Workstour has not asked for any of the files to be uploaded merely to see if they are available, then I'm sure it is relevant to swap/trade!

Flush_Gurdun

Posted: 10 Jan 06, 11:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

you are a fucked up idiot arent you, but he is still REQUESTING! asking for anything in any way is known as a REQUEST so therefore you go to the REQUEST forum shit head.

again, some lovely grown up words.

Flush_Gurdun

Posted: 10 Jan 06, 12:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

it's ashame, I've been using this site for close to 4 years now, but never felt comfortable to reply to any posts, and as soon as I do I face rude assaults from kids. Good luck policing this site Taylorgaga, and good luck with your trading, if you wait and beg long enough, I'm sure someone else will give there collection away, save you doing any work.

Maz user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5799 posts

Posted: 10 Jan 06, 12:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

you are a fucked up idiot arent you, but he is still REQUESTING! asking for anything in any way is known as a REQUEST so therefore you go to the REQUEST forum shit head.

http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=696327

Then perhaps, Paul, you'd like to go post the exact same message to Fenderek in that thread? Apparently, this section has changed and you can no longer set up trades in here. Or is that just your decision?

Just relax, Paul. No need to get in such a huff and throw around insults.

DJ's the man we love the most
Flush_Gurdun

Posted: 10 Jan 06, 14:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=696327

Then perhaps, Paul, you'd like to go post the exact same message to Fenderek in that thread? Apparently, this section has changed and you can no longer set up trades in here. Or is that just your decision?

Just relax, Paul. No need to get in such a huff and throw around insults.

Thank you Zeni, my point exactly. And there is no need for such insults aimed at me for making the same point. I hope that the other teenagers on this forum are not tarred with the same brush. Such a vulgar attack from Taylor Gaga, and Thomas Quinn was certainly not called for.

Flush_Gurdun

Posted: 10 Jan 06, 16:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=FF0099>Linda Of The Valley wrote:

Oh my God how stupid can you get?

*sigh*

I will say this once and then leave this thread.

Paul did nothing 'rude' as this dimwit says. He answered correctly nothing but pure information. I believe the author is REQUESTING these concerts (and/or information on them). Therefore, this should go in the REQUEST forum. It's hard to understand, isn't it?

If, Flush_Gurdun, you have visited this site for 4 years and have never brought up the courage to reply *rolls eyes* than WHY did you do it this time, simply to slag off someone? You're pathetic and just as bad as these 'teenagers' you complain about.

Paul was not rude in his first post, he did get angry after he was randomly attacked and for that he deserves an apology. Of course, Flush_Gurdun doesn't seem the kind of mature enough person to do this and he's got his head too far up his arse to do this but I still think he can manage to swallow his pride.

Are you having a laugh. I've been called a 'pathetic wannabe-human' from Thomas Quinn, a 'fucked up idiot and shit-head' from Taylor GaGa, and now a 'dimwit' by yourself.

The author is not REQUESTING those, he originally says, "I search for the full Budapest 1986 Show (16 camera screen) and full TV Version of 20.4.92 FM Tribute". He did not say can anyway UPLOAD these files, merely that he seeks to confirm that they exist and if anyone had them. And as said by myself and in the post by Zeni, this is the part of the Queenzone forum where you can seek info on swaps/trades, is that not correct Linda? My original annoyance was that too many folk like TaylorGaGa jump in too hastily and scare new users away before they even become part of this community, as he has done in many posts before. I could go through all past posts and quote the many times that he has self-policed this site for wrongdoers and those making mistakes.

So please don't jump the gun. And if my first post is too do this, then that is my business is it not?

Flush_Gurdun

Posted: 10 Jan 06, 17:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

if THEY want information about htings you go to queen serious or general, you go to annoucne to upload music, and request for requests, and fan mixes for your mixes ITS SIMPLE,

"you go to announce to upload music".

If its that simple, why did you REQUEST for more seeders in this section.(A thread found currently on the front page of this part of the forum). Why did Fenderek put his trade list up? You should ask Richard if you could change the rules of this site to your own, that would surely save the confusion.

... and who are "they"?

darcy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 23 posts

Posted: 10 Jan 06, 19:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

2 pages of bitching and no real solid answer for the guy..

some people on this forum need to grow up!

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12700 posts

Posted: 11 Jan 06, 00:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"Are you having a laugh. I've been called a 'pathetic wannabe-human' from Thomas Quinn, a 'fucked up idiot and shit-head' from Taylor GaGa, and now a 'dimwit' by yourself."

Let's be fair, I called you a fuckwit as well.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller

Posted: 11 Jan 06, 04:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

My english is not good enough for so much words. So i think, nobody have this Shows and i must search again...
Thanx

www.metadema.com
P-Tr extinction event user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 492 posts

Posted: 11 Jan 06, 06:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

workstour wrote:

My english is not good enough for so much words. So i think, nobody have this Shows and i must search again...
Thanx

sent you a mail

Flush_Gurdun

Posted: 11 Jan 06, 07:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zebonka12 wrote:

"Are you having a laugh. I've been called a 'pathetic wannabe-human' from Thomas Quinn, a 'fucked up idiot and shit-head' from Taylor GaGa, and now a 'dimwit' by yourself."

Let's be fair, I called you a fuckwit as well.

yeah, you're a classy guy to remind me... well done for you. Bet you get many laughs for that!