Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Queen men's clothing

forum rss feed
Author

blerp user not visiting Queenzone.com
blerp
Deity: 2438 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Jan 06, 22:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I was looking through some of the pictures in the album sleeve for the ANATO CD/DVD thing and noticed that a lot of their clothing is similar. Did the Queen lads share clothing or something back then?


I'm so pissed I could spit.
Dharankanawala user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 188 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Jan 06, 23:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote


I believe Freddie and Roger shared quite a few articles, as they were close in proportion;)


"My soul is painted like the wings on butterflies...Fairytales of yesterday will grow but never die...I can fly, my friends." FM
blerp user not visiting Queenzone.com
blerp
Deity: 2438 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Jan 06, 23:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dharankanawala wrote:


I believe Freddie and Roger shared quite a few articles, as they were close in proportion;)


What a delicious thought! ;]

I think Brian has worn the same shirt Freddie is wearing in this picture.
http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/mp3.aspx?Q=10624
This is actually the picture that launched my insane crush on Freddie. :]


I'm so pissed I could spit.
Dharankanawala user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 188 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Jan 06, 23:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

LadyMercury wrote:

Dharankanawala wrote:


I believe Freddie and Roger shared quite a few articles, as they were close in proportion;)


What a delicious thought! ;]

I think Brian has worn the same shirt Freddie is wearing in this picture.
http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/mp3.aspx?Q=10624
This is actually the picture that launched my insane crush on Freddie. :]



Freddie was an adorable man;)I love those 70's photos!


"My soul is painted like the wings on butterflies...Fairytales of yesterday will grow but never die...I can fly, my friends." FM
All I Hear Is Radio Gaga user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1181 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Jan 06, 21:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dharankanawala wrote:

LadyMercury wrote:

Dharankanawala wrote:


I believe Freddie and Roger shared quite a few articles, as they were close in proportion;)


What a delicious thought! ;]

I think Brian has worn the same shirt Freddie is wearing in this picture.
http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/mp3.aspx?Q=10624
This is actually the picture that launched my insane crush on Freddie. :]



Freddie was an adorable man;)I love those 70's photos!


I love the 70's pics too...their soooo cute!


"Take The First Step In Faith, You Don't Have To See The Whole Staircase, Just Take The First Step."