Forums > Personal > The Laramie Project

forum rss feed
Author

FreddiesGhettoTrench user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1624 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Jan 06, 06:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Has anyone here read/seen The Laramie Project? I just finished reading it and I loved it. It was fantastic.


"Brian May, Freddie will."
FreddiesGhettoTrench user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1624 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Jan 06, 06:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

bump


"Brian May, Freddie will."
Munchsack user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1770 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Jan 06, 08:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FreddiesGhettoTrench wrote:

bump


Good thing you put that.


This can't end well.
Fraz user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1129 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Jan 06, 14:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FreddiesGhettoTrench wrote:

Has anyone here read/seen The Laramie Project? I just finished reading it and I loved it. It was fantastic.
what's this ?

FreddiesGhettoTrench user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1624 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Jan 06, 17:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=blue>Fraser wrote:

FreddiesGhettoTrench wrote:

Has anyone here read/seen The Laramie Project? I just finished reading it and I loved it. It was fantastic.
what's this ?


It's a really good play - they also made a movie. A group went back to Laramie after the Matt Shepard murder and interviewed the people involved and just generally put together a picture of Laramie. I highly recommend it.


"Brian May, Freddie will."
Music Man user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2346 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Jan 06, 18:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FreddiesGhettoTrench wrote:

<font color=blue>Fraser wrote:

FreddiesGhettoTrench wrote:

Has anyone here read/seen The Laramie Project? I just finished reading it and I loved it. It was fantastic.
what's this ?


It's a really good play - they also made a movie. A group went back to Laramie after the Matt Shepard murder and interviewed the people involved and just generally put together a picture of Laramie. I highly recommend it.


They should have turned it into a "murder mystery." Now THAT I would read.

Who killed Matthew Shephard?

It was Professor Plumb in the Kitchen with the Rope. Or was it?


Creativity can always cover for a lack of knowledge.
FreddiesGhettoTrench user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1624 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Jan 06, 06:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Music Man wrote:

FreddiesGhettoTrench wrote:

<font color=blue>Fraser wrote:

FreddiesGhettoTrench wrote:

Has anyone here read/seen The Laramie Project? I just finished reading it and I loved it. It was fantastic.
what's this ?


It's a really good play - they also made a movie. A group went back to Laramie after the Matt Shepard murder and interviewed the people involved and just generally put together a picture of Laramie. I highly recommend it.


They should have turned it into a "murder mystery." Now THAT I would read.

Who killed Matthew Shephard?

It was Professor Plumb in the Kitchen with the Rope. Or was it?


lol, it wouldn't have been much of a mystery. They caught the two guys pretty early on, especially since one of them got into a fight later on in the night and ended up at the hospital the same time that Shepard did.


"Brian May, Freddie will."
Zander05 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Zander05
Bohemian: 860 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Jan 06, 17:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I can't watch that movie without crying. I hope to one day see the play.