Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > Early PR video clips

forum rss feed
Author

Knute user not visiting Queenzone.com
Knute
Bohemian: 807 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Jan 06, 13:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

For anyone who might be interested, there are streaming video clips of Free/Bad Co in this thread;

http://forums.queenonline.com/viewtopic.php?t=28676

Rompez user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 222 posts

Posted: 16 Jan 06, 15:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks!

Knute user not visiting Queenzone.com
Knute
Bohemian: 807 posts

Posted: 24 Jan 06, 13:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

New stuff up.

:)

Wiley user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1704 posts

Posted: 25 Jan 06, 16:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I watched the Fire and Water video and a bit of the All Right Now one. I bought a compilation of Free some months ago, after returning from the 2005 spring tour and I have really got to like them very much. I'd never been into bluesy bands or anything but there's something about the sheer roughness of their tracks that really appealed to me.

Is there a good Free DVD or something like that? I know Knute and (I think) Fenderek are fans of PR's work so maybe you know more. It's not easy to get Free's albums over here in Mexico. I mean, we have some very big record shops but I've only found a 20th Century compilation of them, which has some nice tracks. None of the studio albums... too bad :S.

I think Paul's voice is a very nice addition to 'the Queen sound' (aka Brian's guitar) and I'm really enjoying this tour. Too bad I missed him for like 10 minutes outside of their hotel in Prague... I got to briefly greet Brian and Roger, though... ;)

Wiley

All I Hear Is Radio Gaga user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1181 posts

Posted: 29 Jan 06, 17:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Woa thanks!!

"Take The First Step In Faith, You Don't Have To See The Whole Staircase, Just Take The First Step."
The Stealer user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 738 posts

Posted: 29 Jan 06, 23:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks Knute- very enjoyable. The clips also confirm that paul has indeed had dental work done-LOL.