Forums > Queen - General Discussion > If Freddie were here today.....

forum rss feed
Author

KensingtonLove (Dharankanawala) user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 93 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Jan 06, 03:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote




.....What do you think he would say to Brian,Roger and John? About their looks? Musical choices? ;)







Hello from Rai;{)


KensingtonLove (Dharankanawala)









Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Jan 06, 03:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"Darlings, don't let them start topics on QZ any given day about what I'd do if I'd be alive!"

flash! 28068 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2995 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Jan 06, 13:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"ok darlings lets do a second magic tour... and by the way.. that kensington love on QZ is such a darling!..and i'd love to chat up that lovely Flash!...he seems like quite a tiger grrrrrrrr!"
lol! :P


"It’s not often we play in daylight, and I fucking well wish we did before, I can see you all now. And there are some beauties here tonight, I can tell you!" ;)
KensingtonLove (Dharankanawala) user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 93 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Jan 06, 22:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=red>Flash! wrote:

"ok darlings lets do a second magic tour... and by the way.. that kensington love on QZ is such a darling!..and i'd love to chat up that lovely Flash!...he seems like quite a tiger grrrrrrrr!"
lol! :P





LOL! Fabulous, darling!Exactly what he'd say,isn't it! "That lovely Flash is the darling of darlings!" LOL!

"grrrrr,you tiger!" LOL!









Hello from Rai:{)


KensingtonLove (Dharankanawala)









flash! 28068 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2995 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Jan 06, 13:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

KensingtonLove (Dharankanawala) wrote:

<font color=red>Flash! wrote:

"ok darlings lets do a second magic tour... and by the way.. that kensington love on QZ is such a darling!..and i'd love to chat up that lovely Flash!...he seems like quite a tiger grrrrrrrr!"
lol! :P





LOL! Fabulous, darling!Exactly what he'd say,isn't it! "That lovely Flash is the darling of darlings!" LOL!

"grrrrr,you tiger!" LOL!









Hello from Rai:{)


yes defiantly, dear! If i meet him i'm CERTAIN i would flirt with him (or maybe more) the first time our eyes meet... *sighs* ahh Freddie you win our hearts you charmer! I bet he's abit of a tiger too grrrrr lol! :P abit??? he's one hell of a tiger.. someone i would love to get my claws into!
Meow!


"It’s not often we play in daylight, and I fucking well wish we did before, I can see you all now. And there are some beauties here tonight, I can tell you!" ;)
Martin Stones user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 39 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Jan 06, 21:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

hed be bald fat and have skinny legz................


newcastle 86!
blerp user not visiting Queenzone.com
blerp
Deity: 2438 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Jan 06, 21:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think Freddie would have a full head of hair, and with a couple of sprays of Rogaine to keep the receding hairline away. He'd look like an old geezer, maybe not, but he'd look weird in a way because he has a pointy nose.


I'm so pissed I could spit.
DrCari user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 48 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Jan 06, 21:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think Freddie would have already had a bit of nip and tuck to keep looking ever so fabulous!

blerp user not visiting Queenzone.com
blerp
Deity: 2438 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Jan 06, 22:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You think so? Well, if he would have done so, hope he wouldn't turn out like Axl Rose, haha.


I'm so pissed I could spit.
blerp user not visiting Queenzone.com
blerp
Deity: 2438 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Jan 06, 22:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You think so? Well, if he would have done so, hope he wouldn't turn out like Axl Rose, haha.


I'm so pissed I could spit.
That guy who digs energy domes user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5020 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Jan 06, 22:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

He would take up Cross Country running and become the next Bob Resch


Freedom of choice is what you've got

Freedom from choice is what you want



http://queen4ever.19.forumer.com/index.php
KensingtonLove (Dharankanawala) user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 93 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jan 06, 00:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=red>Flash! wrote:

KensingtonLove (Dharankanawala) wrote:

<font color=red>Flash! wrote:

"ok darlings lets do a second magic tour... and by the way.. that kensington love on QZ is such a darling!..and i'd love to chat up that lovely Flash!...he seems like quite a tiger grrrrrrrr!"
lol! :P





LOL! Fabulous, darling!Exactly what he'd say,isn't it! "That lovely Flash is the darling of darlings!" LOL!

"grrrrr,you tiger!" LOL!









Hello from Rai:{)


yes defiantly, dear! If i meet him i'm CERTAIN i would flirt with him (or maybe more) the first time our eyes meet... *sighs* ahh Freddie you win our hearts you charmer! I bet he's abit of a tiger too grrrrr lol! :P abit??? he's one hell of a tiger.. someone i would love to get my claws into!
Meow!


Yes,darling,and you MUST take me with you so I could give that tiger a great big kiss ( and more)! *sighs* ah Freddie, you are beautiful,darling! ;)




Hello from Rai;{)








KensingtonLove (Dharankanawala)









flash! 28068 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2995 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jan 06, 13:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

But, darling, it will only be nothing but a dream !


"It’s not often we play in daylight, and I fucking well wish we did before, I can see you all now. And there are some beauties here tonight, I can tell you!" ;)
Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jan 06, 13:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i think he would pretty much the same, i think he would have a moustache still, but he would have to keep dying his hair black cuz ya know what happens with age. I think he would still be pretty fit looking and you know just aged a bit. Not too shabby in my mind!



One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city



http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1
kdj2hot user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 965 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jan 06, 13:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

JamieSureWould wrote:

i think he would pretty much the same, i think he would have a moustache still, but he would have to keep dying his hair black cuz ya know what happens with age. I think he would still be pretty fit looking and you know just aged a bit. Not too shabby in my mind!


No way would Freddie still have a moustache that's like if Freddie died in 1976, speculating that he would've still been wearing leotards in the 80's. I can't believe I'm arguing about this anyway, Freddie's dead and not coming back unless I or some other intelligent person perfect time travelling. I might respond to that want ad I saw from the paper that said "Wanted: Someone to go back in time with me. Bring your own weapons. Safety not guaranteed. I've only done this once before. You'll get paid after we get back". - The coolest classified ad ever.

KensingtonLove (Dharankanawala) user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 93 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Jan 06, 01:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=red>Flash! wrote:

But, darling, it will only be nothing but a dream !





Yes darling, but it's a nice thought,isn't it?






Hello from Rai :)


KensingtonLove (Dharankanawala)









flash! 28068 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2995 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Jan 06, 14:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

KensingtonLove (Dharankanawala) wrote:

<font color=red>Flash! wrote:

But, darling, it will only be nothing but a dream !





Yes darling, but it's a nice thought,isn't it?






Hello from Rai :)


Hmmmmmmmm a very nice thought grrrrrrrr! lol


"It’s not often we play in daylight, and I fucking well wish we did before, I can see you all now. And there are some beauties here tonight, I can tell you!" ;)
Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Jan 06, 14:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

kdj2hot wrote:

JamieSureWould wrote:

i think he would pretty much the same, i think he would have a moustache still, but he would have to keep dying his hair black cuz ya know what happens with age. I think he would still be pretty fit looking and you know just aged a bit. Not too shabby in my mind!


No way would Freddie still have a moustache that's like if Freddie died in 1976, speculating that he would've still been wearing leotards in the 80's. I can't believe I'm arguing about this anyway, Freddie's dead and not coming back unless I or some other intelligent person perfect time travelling. I might respond to that want ad I saw from the paper that said "Wanted: Someone to go back in time with me. Bring your own weapons. Safety not guaranteed. I've only done this once before. You'll get paid after we get back". - The coolest classified ad ever.


hey u never know, maybe fred wwould want to sport his moustache again


One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city



http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1
Winter Land Man user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jake
Winter Land Man
Deity: 4400 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Jan 06, 00:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

JamieSureWould wrote:

i think he would pretty much the same, i think he would have a moustache still, but he would have to keep dying his hair black cuz ya know what happens with age. I think he would still be pretty fit looking and you know just aged a bit. Not too shabby in my mind!


Freddie dyed his hair back then.. of course he would of now. He was losing hair since the 1980s. But I don't think he would of been performing concerts still, he said it's silly of men to do that at such an old age. I think he'd make studio albums though, or produce music for bands today. Probably The Darkness.


"Please buy my upcoming album... I need the money"
KensingtonLove (Dharankanawala) user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 93 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Jan 06, 02:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=red>Flash! wrote:

KensingtonLove (Dharankanawala) wrote:

<font color=red>Flash! wrote:

But, darling, it will only be nothing but a dream !





Yes darling, but it's a nice thought,isn't it?






Hello from Rai :)


Hmmmmmmmm a very nice thought grrrrrrrr! lol







Indeed!;)






Hello from Rai;)


KensingtonLove (Dharankanawala)