Forums > Sharing The Music - Request > REQUEST: Extreme at the FM tribute (Love of my Life and More than Words)

forum rss feed
Author

TRS-Romania user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 650 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jan 06, 08:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dear Queenfans/friends,

I have been looking for the video of Extreme doing Love of my Life and More than Words at the tribute...

The last time I saw this on video was on the day of the tribute itself... I have searched if it had been shared before or if it was in the hub, but I havent found it yet.

I know there is a complete TV version of the tribute available (which possibly has these 2 songs on it) but could somebody be so kind (maybe Bokkepoot or Barry) to cut this part out and share it in the hub/torrent or Rapidshare.

Since I am now in Holland using a fast internet connection I really hope this can be done on a short notice!

Stefan

PS

King of Debaucherie user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 17 posts

Posted: 19 Jan 06, 10:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I had these on an old VHS...that now is totally corrupted...so I'd like to thank if someone put the videos online...bye

...It's just me...it's just me....
Jjeroen user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4781 posts

Posted: 19 Jan 06, 10:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I still have my original tv-recorded video's. These songs are on it. If you got enough patience untill (my guess;) Sunday, I'd be able to put them online. ;-)

(And if you want the full original broadcast and are willing to trade it for a private Freddie video you can send me an e-mail ;-)))

Btw; what are you doing in my country?? ;-)

TRS-Romania user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 650 posts

Posted: 19 Jan 06, 10:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jeroen,

I am currently in Holland for a short holiday ... I just staying for a week ...

But anyway I know people in the hub share the TV version of the Tribute and there is this program that Bokkepoot (or Barry?) gave me where you can cut out a particular part of an MPG or AVI file and make it into a new one ...

So if somebody from the hub reads this please make this video available

Stefan