Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Ban Vivival

forum rss feed
Author

DavidRFuller user not visiting Queenzone.com
DavidRFuller
Bohemian: 965 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Jan 06, 16:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

she's a religious nut who is wasting her life believing in something that is not even here, and bothering us with her BS. BAN HER!!!

Rompez user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 222 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Jan 06, 17:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Don't ban Vivival. It's great to have freedom of speach you now. She is trying to get some fame. Don't give it to her. Ignor her and she will dissapear.

Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Jan 06, 17:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

vivival wrote:

Since I'm one of the best, most informative people on queenzone, I should stay here.


lol, yea but he or she does provide veiws on the other side, and it is freedom of speech


One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city



http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1
John S Stuart user not visiting Queenzone.com
John S Stuart
Deity: 4178 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Jan 06, 17:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Rompez wrote:

Don't ban Vivival. It's great to have freedom of speach you now. She is trying to get some fame. Don't give it to her. Ignor her and she will dissapear.


I am all for freedom of speech - but there is a time and a place.


"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make."
John S Stuart user not visiting Queenzone.com
John S Stuart
Deity: 4178 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Jan 06, 17:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Rompez wrote:

Don't ban Vivival. It's great to have freedom of speach you now. She is trying to get some fame. Don't give it to her. Ignor her and she will dissapear.


I am all for freedom of speech - but there is a time and a place.

Spamming a Queenboard with such nonsense is not the correct place.

How about spamming AthiestsRus - or Buddha's weekly?


"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make."
jcrawford79 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 762 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Jan 06, 18:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Banning someone for making a non-threatening statement is rediculous. I agree that the posts are stupid. But they're only continued because people, after all this time, continue to reply as if its the first time they've ever heard them. Its far more logical to simply ignore them.

Besides, Vivival is clearly just trying to get people worked up. She is posting lies (such as the bank robbing story) which she knows is a lie, so that should be enough evidence to everyone that she is just entertaining herself at everyone's expense. Just ignore her.....

Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Jan 06, 18:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

jcrawford79 wrote:

Banning someone for making a non-threatening statement is rediculous. I agree that the posts are stupid. But they're only continued because people, after all this time, continue to reply as if its the first time they've ever heard them. Its far more logical to simply ignore them.

Besides, Vivival is clearly just trying to get people worked up. She is posting lies (such as the bank robbing story) which she knows is a lie, so that should be enough evidence to everyone that she is just entertaining herself at everyone's expense. Just ignore her.....



yea just because someone doesnt agree with ur point of view or any of ours here, we cant ban them thats just- well, ridiculous


One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city



http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1
DavidRFuller user not visiting Queenzone.com
DavidRFuller
Bohemian: 965 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Jan 06, 19:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

JamieSureWould wrote:

jcrawford79 wrote:

Banning someone for making a non-threatening statement is rediculous. I agree that the posts are stupid. But they're only continued because people, after all this time, continue to reply as if its the first time they've ever heard them. Its far more logical to simply ignore them.

Besides, Vivival is clearly just trying to get people worked up. She is posting lies (such as the bank robbing story) which she knows is a lie, so that should be enough evidence to everyone that she is just entertaining herself at everyone's expense. Just ignore her.....



yea just because someone doesnt agree with ur point of view or any of ours here, we cant ban them thats just- well, ridiculous



It's okay if she says it once...or even twice...but to write BS letters at every thread mentioning Freddie is ridiculous.

Cwazy little thing user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 483 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Jan 06, 19:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Its like an annoying child, ignore them enough, they'll find someone who pays them attention to annoy.
But....
Far from me taking a swipe at religion, she is welcome to believe in whatever she likes, until the point where she tries to imprint her views on someone else, or acts upon such clearly outdated and prejudice views to hurt others....
She might well be guilty of the former here- she is trying to make us believe as she does, which is unfair and annoying.....I say ban.

People like her start race and religion wars.
People like her beat up people in the street because of their sexuality or race.
People like her formed the KKK.....

Lets not stand for it on a site for Queen appreciation - if you dont like Queen, or are going to bring such clearly prejudice views against a member of the band - wtf are you doing here?

People with such views should never be protected under this over broad doctrine of freedom of speech - they merely hamper the progress we try to make to destroy prejudice against fellow man wherever it arises.
Let her have her freedom someplace else.



Adventure Seeker on an empty street...

www.myspace.com/ampfirerock
LoftyGoal user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 7 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Jan 06, 20:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Vivival is enjoying all the fuss you're making. Just consider the source and ignore.

Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Jan 06, 20:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sheer Pressure wrote:

JamieSureWould wrote:

jcrawford79 wrote:

Banning someone for making a non-threatening statement is rediculous. I agree that the posts are stupid. But they're only continued because people, after all this time, continue to reply as if its the first time they've ever heard them. Its far more logical to simply ignore them.

Besides, Vivival is clearly just trying to get people worked up. She is posting lies (such as the bank robbing story) which she knows is a lie, so that should be enough evidence to everyone that she is just entertaining herself at everyone's expense. Just ignore her.....



yea just because someone doesnt agree with ur point of view or any of ours here, we cant ban them thats just- well, ridiculous



It's okay if she says it once...or even twice...but to write BS letters at every thread mentioning Freddie is ridiculous.



i agree but really is it really this hard to rise above what a silly person writes, i dont find it hard at all to ignore the posts just because they dont agree with what i think. u also gotta think how we always mention how great and how much of an angel freddie is in like every post- thats cuz its QZ so, let the baby have its bottle.


One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city



http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1
Forever88 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Forever88
Royalty: 1465 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Jan 06, 20:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Freedom of speech my ass. Freedom is one thing, creating lies and prejudice slurs just to get attention and to create problems is another.


Nonono, you don't understand, that is NOT why I have this gerbil!
jasen101 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 746 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Jan 06, 21:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

BAN HER! This isn't a matter of freedom of speech...it is a form of harrassment.


Freddie: "Yes, we'll have a great big cock fly over the crowd!"

Roadies: "Yeah! Great Idea!"

Freddie: "And it will fly into a great big mouth with a moustache!"

biggest_fan_K user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 342 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Jan 06, 22:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ban the bitch!

jcrawford79 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 762 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Jan 06, 22:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

jasen101 wrote:

BAN HER! This isn't a matter of freedom of speech...it is a form of harrassment.


And you telling FGT she looked retarded isn't harassment? Granted, I don't know you so I'm not trying to offend you but while Vivival is "harassing" a dead person who will never read this, you were "harassing" a kid who certainly must've been offended by your post.

biggest_fan_K user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 342 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Jan 06, 22:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

but Freddie is much better. He sings

jcrawford79 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 762 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Jan 06, 22:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

biggest_fan_K wrote:

but Freddie is much better. He sings


Thanks for the clarification. I wasn't quite sure what his role in Queen was.

biggest_fan_K user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 342 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Jan 06, 23:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

no but he does, and FGT doesnt. & Freddie is almost god

not that bad user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 53 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Jan 06, 23:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

just ignore him


MOANZONE TWAT user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 422 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Jan 06, 01:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think ban her, but banning is not what she needs, she needs guidance from GOD, the REAL JUDGE, she has mental issues obviously. I am a Christian and most of my family is, but we have a couple of athiest's in our family, but we don't act like this woman! So, i would have to say Ban the "Holier than thou" basketcase.