Forums > Queen - General Discussion > PAUL RODGERS HAS RUINED OUR BELOVED QUEEN

forum rss feed
Author

bryans permed poodle 15069 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 762 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Jan 06, 18:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This is all very sad for all us REAL Queen fans out there. The shame of it. I just hope the FAKE Queen fans feel real proud of yourselves supporting Queen + PR.

I feel sorry for Freddie's family seeing their son REPLACED by someone so unknown and technically faulty.

BUT we must try a forgive them they will see the error of their ways until we ALL acknowledge Queen ended when Freddie died in 1991.

PEACE

Paul Rodgers - "Gimp Of The Year 2006"
Smitty user not visiting Queenzone.com
Cool, we have display messages
Smitty
Deity: 6196 posts

Posted: 25 Jan 06, 18:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

PEOPLE DON'T REPLY TO THIS! IT'LL DRIVE HIM AWAY!!!

Oh, FUCK!

KillerQueen1429 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 140 posts

Posted: 25 Jan 06, 18:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

freddie died in 1991 the others didnt so what r they supposed to do sit own their asses and never do anything again cuz freddie died?? hardly doubt it , i kno freddie can never be replaced but u kno what im goin to a queen + pr show cuz as a fan wholl never be able to see the 4 original members together i am glad i can still see half of them anyways!!get over it people , bitchin about it wont change anything!

I Love Queen!!!
xxxpwxxx user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 155 posts

Posted: 25 Jan 06, 19:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

listen pal....we all want Queen to be Freddie, Brian, John, and Roger....but it's time we just accept what they are doing...i love Freddie just as much as anybody could and i accept Q+PR. we just gotta support Brian and Roger carrying on the Queen legacy....and i know PR is no FM but he's a good talent and i respect that...so just face it..Q+PR is a reality and it a great way for us youngsters to see what Queen is all about....

Three Cheers for Queen!!!

P.S. - George W. Bush fucks his mother......

Baby you've been had......
Hooligan's Holiday user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hooligan's Holiday
Royalty: 1002 posts

Posted: 25 Jan 06, 19:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

actually snowflakey, it technically IS queen when you think about it.

And BPP, you're still wrong. You always are.

We are, we are the saints

We signed our life away

Doesn't matter what you think

We're gonna do it anyway

We are, we are the saints

One day you will confess

And pray to the

Saints of Los Angeles
Jakobe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 197 posts

Posted: 25 Jan 06, 19:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well, looks like this nice article begs to differ...

http://english.ohmynews.com/articleview/article_view.asp?article_class=6&no=270701&rel_no=1

Posted: 25 Jan 06, 19:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

like i said b4 just becuz freddie died doesnt mean the others have to sit around and mope and never perform again , u ppl have too much time on ur hands to sit and worry about this stuff and besides if u dont wanna accept it then dont , but dont sit on here day after day cryin about something u cant change and tryin to change others opinions cuz u cant!!!

I Love Queen!!!
Jakobe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 197 posts

Posted: 25 Jan 06, 20:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snow flakey wrote:

"..Freddie Mercury wasn't Queen itself, but just one of its members, and that both its drummer and guitarist were equally talented."

I disagree with the article, Freddie was a huge part of Queen. Are they comparing Roger & Brian to Freddie? Well they are NOT equally talented. And Freddie isn't 'just' one of the members. He brought almost everything into Queen. Did Brian & Roger? No. So i think its okay to say that it IS Freddies band and he did bring amazing talent into it.

If you really feel that way toward Queen then I suggest you check these sites out.

http://www.last.fm/group/Freddie%2BMercury/forum
http://www.topix.net/forum/who/freddie-mercury

lmj user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 132 posts

Posted: 25 Jan 06, 20:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This is not QUEEN. Brian and Roger have ruined our beloved Queen.

That guy who digs energy domes user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5020 posts

Posted: 25 Jan 06, 20:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

TeaKettleResurrection wrote:

I so agree. Paul ruined everything! No Freddie is no Queen. I also think that there isn't a Queen comeback, the band died 14 years ago but people just can't accept the truth. And yes, Freddie was a major part of the band

Have you ever heard of a guitarrist named John Deacon? He played bass for a band. He wrote some good songs. Let me quote him for you

"Demise? There is no demise of Queen!"

Freedom of choice is what you've got

Freedom from choice is what you want

http://queen4ever.19.forumer.com/index.php
eissek user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 30 posts

Posted: 25 Jan 06, 21:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What's all this "our" Queen shit? I might have this wrong, but surely it's "their" Queen? They recorded the music, we just buy it, or not, as the case may be.

Posted: 25 Jan 06, 21:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Freddie was a part of Queen but he wasnt Queen , Queen was 4 guys 4 talented musicians Freddie hated bein called the leader or head of Queen he always corrected ppl buy sayin he was the singer but he was NOT the leader or head of Queen that all 4 were just as important as the others.They were called Queen , not Freddie Mercury and Queen or Freddie and those 3 other guys.They ALL wrote the music not just Freddie.Yes i love Freddie as much as the rest of u do and miss him deeply but i also have come to terms wit his death and dont expect the other members just roll over and die too and Freddie didnt want that either.

I Love Queen!!!
bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts

Posted: 25 Jan 06, 21:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"This is all very sad for all us REAL Queen fans out there."

Haahah, what makes you more of a fan? The fact that you listen to *less* of Queen's music? Nice one.

"Freddie was a huge part of Queen. Are they comparing Roger & Brian to Freddie? Well they are NOT equally talented."

As a songwriter, I wouldn't rate Roger anywhere near Freddie or Brian. But uh... saying that Brian May isn't anywhere near as talented as Freddie Mercury is total bullshit and you know it.

The fact is, Queen didn't die in 1991, YOU PEOPLE did. You're absolutely fucking soulless, still banging away on your boring message of crap that we shouldn't listen to music that we like, that we shouldn't go to loud rock and roll shows. What the fuck are you, time-travelling parents from the 50's out to tell people that it's the "devil's music"?
Get the fuck out of here!

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
LadyMoonshineDown user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 894 posts

Posted: 25 Jan 06, 22:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Er...broccoli?

Or, in other words; get over yourselves.
Cheers!

"Today I saw an American flag flying at full mast and I was reassured--I knew someone....somewhere....was alive."

Posted: 25 Jan 06, 22:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Zebonka12 wrote:

"This is all very sad for all us REAL Queen fans out there."

Haahah, what makes you more of a fan? The fact that you listen to *less* of Queen's music? Nice one.

"Freddie was a huge part of Queen. Are they comparing Roger & Brian to Freddie? Well they are NOT equally talented."

As a songwriter, I wouldn't rate Roger anywhere near Freddie or Brian. But uh... saying that Brian May isn't anywhere near as talented as Freddie Mercury is total bullshit and you know it.

The fact is, Queen didn't die in 1991, YOU PEOPLE did. You're absolutely fucking soulless, still banging away on your boring message of crap that we shouldn't listen to music that we like, that we shouldn't go to loud rock and roll shows. What the fuck are you, time-travelling parents from the 50's out to tell people that it's the "devil's music"?
Get the fuck out of here!

Yikes, and I thought I was the only angry one on the message board. Woo! I love you.
Cheers

"Today I saw an American flag flying at full mast and I was reassured--I knew someone....somewhere....was alive."
Zhavie user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 16 posts

Posted: 25 Jan 06, 22:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

hey snow flakey..i remember freddie said in an interview comment about he is the leader of the band and he said

"i'm NOT the leader of the band by the way...i am just the lead VOCAL. we have the same major in the band.

so if freddie didn't think that he is the leader of the band, u just have to admit it...like freddie did...

That guy who digs energy domes user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5020 posts

Posted: 25 Jan 06, 22:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well, considering that one member is dead, that leaves 3.

Quorum means more than half.

3/2=1.5

2>1.5 true for all real numbers

Id say we have a reason to call Brian and Roger "Queen"

Freedom of choice is what you've got

Freedom from choice is what you want

http://queen4ever.19.forumer.com/index.php

Posted: 25 Jan 06, 23:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snow flakey wrote:

Queen Of Wrestling<h6>Jamie's Bitch</h6> wrote:

Well, considering that one member is dead, that leaves 3.

Quorum means more than half.

3/2=1.5

2>1.5 true for all real numbers

Id say we have a reason to call Brian and Roger "Queen"

Don't cling onto something that doesn't exist anymore. Queen is dead, their records are not.

Who cares?
Seriously.
Get. Over. It.
Cheers

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts

Posted: 26 Jan 06, 01:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"Don't cling onto something that doesn't exist anymore. Queen is dead, their records are not."

That a stack of round vinyl things sitting under a poster of Freddie with some candles mean more to you than people enjoying themselves to QUEEN SONGS, says a lot about the validity of your argument. I wouldn't cast aspersions on you as a person - heck, you're probably great fun at parties. But in the matter of Q + PR, you are sincerely deficit of anything worthwhile to say.
This stuff makes people happy. There will be a US Tour. People all over the freakin' world want to see this act. At the very least, can't you just hate it quietly? It's the right of Queen fans (yes, I'm not calling them 'real fans', just fans because there's no such fucking thing as a 'real fan' - that's just elitism) to go see this stuff. Go watch On Fire at the Bowl or something, I know I do.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
Knute user not visiting Queenzone.com
Knute
Bohemian: 807 posts

Posted: 26 Jan 06, 03:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I like traffic lights

I like traffic lights

I like traffic lights