Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Anyone else find it eery......

forum rss feed
Author

as it began user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 222 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Jan 06, 23:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That Freddie and "Great King Rat" both died of STDs around the same age? Weird enough it's the first Queen song written by Freddie that appears on the Queen album. I just found that creepy that it was such a coincidence, when I really read the lyrics.

Kensington Love user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 789 posts

Posted: 28 Jan 06, 00:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I agree;)

Hello from Rai;)

"Im not afraid to speak out and say the things I want and do the things I want,so um,I think in the end that being natural and actually genuine is what wins."-FM

R
Aladdin user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 69 posts

Posted: 28 Jan 06, 00:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I find KensingtonLove Dharankanawala eerie also.
(Thinks that shes Freddie and likes to put her own words into a dead mans mouth) Now that, is eerie.

Abu is my buddy!
flash! 28068 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2995 posts

Posted: 28 Jan 06, 13:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i think its eerie to call someone eerie...so i'm gonna be eerie and call YOU eerie, my dear!
We just wanna love freddie *breaks down* is that too much to ask???!! *falls to the floor and drowns oneself in ones tears* ....sorry darling i'm abit of a drama queen lol ;D

"It’s not often we play in daylight, and I fucking well wish we did before, I can see you all now. And there are some beauties here tonight, I can tell you!" ;)

Posted: 28 Jan 06, 13:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=red>Flash! wrote:

i think its eerie to call someone eerie...so i'm gonna be eerie and call YOU eerie, my dear!
We just wanna love freddie *breaks down* is that too much to ask???!! *falls to the floor and drowns oneself in ones tears* ....sorry darling i'm abit of a drama queen lol ;D

"It’s not often we play in daylight, and I fucking well wish we did before, I can see you all now. And there are some beauties here tonight, I can tell you!" ;)

Posted: 28 Jan 06, 13:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

anyway, yeah that is pretty scary

Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts

Posted: 28 Jan 06, 13:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Now that's eerie.

Posted: 28 Jan 06, 13:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=violet>Poppy wrote:

Now that's eerie.

yes i may be eerie to say that but i also said its eerie to call someone else eerie. So you are being eerie for calling me eerie while i'm talking about someone being eerie because they called someone else eerie because its eerie.... confused yet??? lol

Meh.

Posted: 28 Jan 06, 13:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Now that's eerie.

yes i may be eerie to say that but i also said its eerie to call someone else eerie. So you are being eerie for calling me eerie while i'm talking about someone being eerie because they called someone else eerie because its eerie.... confused yet??? lol

I need longer to comprehend that..

it was electric7 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 709 posts

Posted: 28 Jan 06, 17:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

wow he had some plan with god and knew he was going to die....:)

who is great king rat? was he made up?

FreeSpirit328 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 259 posts

Posted: 28 Jan 06, 22:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

as it began wrote:

That Freddie and "Great King Rat" both died of STDs around the same age? Weird enough it's the first Queen song written by Freddie that appears on the Queen album. I just found that creepy that it was such a coincidence, when I really read the lyrics.

You're all going to hate me for this, but it's in that book by Mary Howis...Freddie Mercury; Mercury Man In My Life.

(runs away before she gets stuff thrown at her) lol

www.youravon.com/jaberdeen

Direct delivery available to customers living outside of Rhode Island. Enter code REPFS to receive free shipping.
as it began user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 222 posts

Posted: 28 Jan 06, 23:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Actually ...you're right. I shouldn't have posted this, it was insensitive. I'm sorry. :(

Posted: 29 Jan 06, 11:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

as it began wrote:

Actually ...you're right. I shouldn't have posted this, it was insensitive. I'm sorry. :(

no no darling, i was talking to aladdin! Don't be sorry... oh god i hate it when people say sorry all upset and everything... it just tears me apart and makes me feel guilty... don't be sorry, darling! *hands as it began a red rose*

Meh.

Posted: 29 Jan 06, 12:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

as it began wrote:

no no darling, i was talking to aladdin! Don't be sorry... oh god i hate it when people say sorry all upset and everything... it just tears me apart and makes me feel guilty... don't be sorry, darling! *hands as it began a red rose*

In the nicest way possible...YOU ARE THE MOST OVERDRAMATIC PERSON EVER!

Posted: 29 Jan 06, 12:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

as it began wrote:

In the nicest way possible...YOU ARE THE MOST OVERDRAMATIC PERSON EVER!

yeah, its only for show, darling... only for show... i like to abit of drama now and then. :D