Forums > Queen - General Discussion > BPP: A living parody of himself

forum rss feed
Author

Munchsack user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1770 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jan 06, 16:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote


You have said many times that THIS IS NOT QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in reference to Queen + Paul Rodgers. Yet you continue to post this crap in the 'Queen General Discussion' Forum. Here's a thought: If it's not Queen, post it in the 'Queen + Paul Rodgers' Forum. And get over yourself you stuck-up bastard.

And I had another point but, yet again, my memory has let me down. Big surprise.


This can't end well.
Rick user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4796 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jan 06, 16:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You know?

You just started all that crap again. I hope you feel proud now.


John: "It's the one thing I wish I could do - sing."

Munchsack user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1770 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jan 06, 16:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote


Yes, I think he did say something like that.


This can't end well.
Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jan 06, 16:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

very good point made, but this just adds one to the threads started about Queen+PR and i hate BPP type threads that are on this website.


One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city



http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1
Munchsack user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1770 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jan 06, 16:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote


Yeah, I know, but you gotta spend money to make money.


This can't end well.
Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jan 06, 16:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i see what ur sayinn


One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city



http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1
LadyMoonshineDown user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 894 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jan 06, 16:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=blue>Rick<h6>Queenboots</h6> wrote:

You know?

You just started all that crap again. I hope you feel proud now.


Amen.
Cheers


"Today I saw an American flag flying at full mast and I was reassured--I knew someone....somewhere....was alive."
All I Hear Is Radio Gaga user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1181 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jan 06, 16:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hats off to you...

Cheers,
h


"Take The First Step In Faith, You Don't Have To See The Whole Staircase, Just Take The First Step."
The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18638 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jan 06, 18:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=red>Quonkers wrote:

Anyone who can call themselves a Queen fan should not prefer Paul to Freddie. That's just wrong. I know I don't.

But at the same time I have respect for the man. No, it doesn't mean I'm a traitor, he has won my respect because he doesn't try to be Freddie. But it feels like I'm talking to a brick wall.


Yeah, that tends to happen here.

A lot.



"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski



http://www.queenlive.ca
bryans permed poodle 15069 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 762 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jan 06, 19:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Munchsack wrote:


You have said many times that THIS IS NOT QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in reference to Queen + Paul Rodgers. Yet you continue to post this crap in the 'Queen General Discussion' Forum. Here's a thought: If it's not Queen, post it in the 'Queen + Paul Rodgers' Forum. And get over yourself you stuck-up bastard.

And I had another point but, yet again, my memory has let me down. Big surprise.


I wish you would stop replying to BPP posts you are just encouraging him


Paul Rodgers - "Gimp Of The Year 2006"
LadyMoonshineDown user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 894 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jan 06, 19:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bryans Permed Pants wrote:

Munchsack wrote:


You have said many times that THIS IS NOT QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in reference to Queen + Paul Rodgers. Yet you continue to post this crap in the 'Queen General Discussion' Forum. Here's a thought: If it's not Queen, post it in the 'Queen + Paul Rodgers' Forum. And get over yourself you stuck-up bastard.

And I had another point but, yet again, my memory has let me down. Big surprise.


I wish you would stop replying to BPP posts you are just encouraging him


Haha, weird.
I could have sworn that was BPP posting about himself. Oh well, I am going to get some fried chicken instead.
Cheers


"Today I saw an American flag flying at full mast and I was reassured--I knew someone....somewhere....was alive."
Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jan 06, 19:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

YEAAA FRIED CHICKEN!!
from where???


One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city



http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1
LadyMoonshineDown user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 894 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jan 06, 20:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

JamieSureWould<h6>QOQOW</h6> wrote:

YEAAA FRIED CHICKEN!!
from where???


Homemade m'dear.
I don't like KFC, or any other raunchy fast food demons because it's positively sick. You can join me, however, if you wish to. ;)
cheers


"Today I saw an American flag flying at full mast and I was reassured--I knew someone....somewhere....was alive."
Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jan 06, 20:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

LadyMoonshineDown wrote:

JamieSureWould<h6>QOQOW</h6> wrote:

YEAAA FRIED CHICKEN!!
from where???


Homemade m'dear.
I don't like KFC, or any other raunchy fast food demons because it's positively sick. You can join me, however, if you wish to. ;)
cheers



yes of course ill join you, since my kitchen is being re done anyway, i cant even cook.
yea same here i gave up all fast food like 3 years ago


One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city



http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1
LadyMoonshineDown user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 894 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jan 06, 21:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

JamieSureWould<h6>QOQOW</h6> wrote:

LadyMoonshineDown wrote:

JamieSureWould<h6>QOQOW</h6> wrote:

YEAAA FRIED CHICKEN!!
from where???


Homemade m'dear.
I don't like KFC, or any other raunchy fast food demons because it's positively sick. You can join me, however, if you wish to. ;)
cheers



yes of course ill join you, since my kitchen is being re done anyway, i cant even cook.
yea same here i gave up all fast food like 3 years ago


But it's not just because fast food is disgusting; it hits farmers horribly. Factory farms aren't good for the economy for America. Well, so are a lot of things...but you catch my drift. ;)

I'll make the chicken, if you wish. You can come to my kitchen; I have a nice house with a neat kitchen. Heh.
Cheers


"Today I saw an American flag flying at full mast and I was reassured--I knew someone....somewhere....was alive."
teleman user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 740 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jan 06, 21:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Factory farms are the worst. You end up turning herbivores into cannibals. Whoever thought feeding cattle rendered beef products is just twisted. Next thing you get mad cow disease spreading to humans posting on QZ endlessly repeating themselves.

LadyMoonshineDown user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 894 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jan 06, 21:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

teleman wrote:

Factory farms are the worst. You end up turning herbivores into cannibals. Whoever thought feeding cattle rendered beef products is just twisted. Next thing you get mad cow disease spreading to humans posting on QZ endlessly repeating themselves.


Haha.
Either that, or you get the non-stop Paul Rodgers talk. But I don't think that's mad cow disease; it's Stupid Fuck disease, and from what I've seen and heard, it's pretty dangerous and abundant.
Cheers


"Today I saw an American flag flying at full mast and I was reassured--I knew someone....somewhere....was alive."
Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jan 06, 21:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

LadyMoonshineDown wrote:

JamieSureWould<h6>QOQOW</h6> wrote:

LadyMoonshineDown wrote:

JamieSureWould<h6>QOQOW</h6> wrote:

YEAAA FRIED CHICKEN!!
from where???


Homemade m'dear.
I don't like KFC, or any other raunchy fast food demons because it's positively sick. You can join me, however, if you wish to. ;)
cheers



yes of course ill join you, since my kitchen is being re done anyway, i cant even cook.
yea same here i gave up all fast food like 3 years ago


But it's not just because fast food is disgusting; it hits farmers horribly. Factory farms aren't good for the economy for America. Well, so are a lot of things...but you catch my drift. ;)

I'll make the chicken, if you wish. You can come to my kitchen; I have a nice house with a neat kitchen. Heh.
Cheers



thank god for a home cooked meal, havent had one if these since like october! you know what that means, chinese food every night!
wooooo


One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city



http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1
That guy who digs energy domes user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5020 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jan 06, 22:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

LadyMoonshineDown wrote:

JamieSureWould<h6>QOQOW</h6> wrote:

LadyMoonshineDown wrote:

JamieSureWould<h6>QOQOW</h6> wrote:

YEAAA FRIED CHICKEN!!
from where???


Homemade m'dear.
I don't like KFC, or any other raunchy fast food demons because it's positively sick. You can join me, however, if you wish to. ;)
cheers



yes of course ill join you, since my kitchen is being re done anyway, i cant even cook.
yea same here i gave up all fast food like 3 years ago


But it's not just because fast food is disgusting; it hits farmers horribly. Factory farms aren't good for the economy for America. Well, so are a lot of things...but you catch my drift. ;)

I'll make the chicken, if you wish. You can come to my kitchen; I have a nice house with a neat kitchen. Heh.
Cheers


How bout I treat you two to some pizza instead?

www.tacopizza.biz

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm


Freedom of choice is what you've got

Freedom from choice is what you want



http://queen4ever.19.forumer.com/index.php
The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18638 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jan 06, 23:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bryans Permed Pants wrote:

I wish you would stop replying to BPP posts you are just encouraging him


Ah, so it seems you forgot to sign in as someone else. We all know you have several identities here.



"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski



http://www.queenlive.ca