Forums > Queen - General Discussion > IF YOU DONT LIKE PAUL RODGERS........DONT LISTEN

forum rss feed
Author

THE D@Z user not visiting Queenzone.com
THE D@Z
Bohemian: 242 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jan 06, 19:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

this forum is full of posts slating Paul Rodgers(a few main people mainly,granted),but basically guys if u dont like it and you don't agree then DONT listen,DONT buy any and Dont go to the shows.i really dont think anyone will miss you while you stay at home masterbating over pictures of freddie mercury.

daz
LadyMoonshineDown user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 894 posts

Posted: 29 Jan 06, 19:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

THE D@Z wrote:

this forum is full of posts slating Paul Rodgers(a few main people mainly,granted),but basically guys if u dont like it and you don't agree then DONT listen,DONT buy any and Dont go to the shows.i really dont think anyone will miss you while you stay at home masterbating over pictures of freddie mercury.

For as much as I found this post to be immaculately humorous, especially toward the end, you stating this is only an invite for those who do not agree.
Sure, I agree, but I also think that it just serves no purpose with people who have no reasoning skills in their mind.
How do I know?
Because I made a satire post a while back, and it only created friction.
There's no use; I agree with you, but the rest of the Paul bashers will not, and probably will never agree.
Cheers

"Today I saw an American flag flying at full mast and I was reassured--I knew someone....somewhere....was alive."
bryans permed poodle 15069 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 762 posts

Posted: 29 Jan 06, 19:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

THE D@Z wrote:

We won't have to soon....................he's going!!!!

YIPPIE!!!!!

This is good news as we will all get along better now that Queen + will be gone forever. No more collaborations. Please listen Brian and Roger don't make the same mistake again. Please retire leave Queen alone.

LONG LIVE QUEEN PRE 1991!!!!

Paul Rodgers - "Gimp Of The Year 2006"

Posted: 29 Jan 06, 19:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

See, what did I tell you? BPP got to it before I could.
Cheers

"Today I saw an American flag flying at full mast and I was reassured--I knew someone....somewhere....was alive."
Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts

Posted: 29 Jan 06, 19:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ok would you all PLEASE stop talking about this, its easier to ignore MY GOD, just get on with the good old topics like "where's Freddie" and "what's John Deacon doing now" stop with these topics they doo nothing to the people who hate Q PR

One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1

Posted: 29 Jan 06, 19:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

JamieSureWould<h6>QOQOW</h6> wrote:

ok would you all PLEASE stop talking about this, its easier to ignore MY GOD, just get on with the good old topics like "where's Freddie" and "what's John Deacon doing now" stop with these topics they doo nothing to the people who hate Q PR

Amen.
Cheers

Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts

Posted: 30 Jan 06, 07:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wrong forum

PainPleasure user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 650 posts

Posted: 30 Jan 06, 12:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Why start a topic on that...anyways..

Munchsack user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1770 posts

Posted: 30 Jan 06, 15:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No cheese for me today, but I did have a bag of Mini Cheddars at break. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

This can't end well.