Forums > Queen - General Discussion > wheres was it all worth it and tear it up? its not on video hits 2

forum rss feed
Author

biggest_fan_K user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 342 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Feb 06, 00:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

where is it? i thought it would be on there since breakthru, scandal, miracle and i want it all is on there why isnt those 2 videos? ty

biggest_fan_K user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 342 posts

Posted: 02 Feb 06, 02:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

oops tear it up is on the works! o well but still where is the videofor it?

cherrypotter user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 44 posts

Posted: 02 Feb 06, 03:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Was it all worth it video was made some years ago by an russian fan it think, and it`s an Doro style one. Unfortunatelly it includes footages from Sting`s and Depeche Mode`s videos.
Tear it up it`s filmed with blue filter with making of fragments, This one appeared on "Queen Rocks" vhs.

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts

Posted: 02 Feb 06, 06:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

They were never singles, so it's obvious why they weren't on GH2.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
Asterik user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 649 posts

Posted: 02 Feb 06, 10:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think Was It All Worth it would have been a bigger hit than I Want It All, had it been released as top single. They could have made a great video out of it- maybe they could have played themeselves and re-created old Queen videos like Fred did on the GP vid- he would have been able to pass himself off as his old self even though he was sick I'm sure. A large orchestra could have played the classical bit- It would ahve been a lot of fun.

That said I do love I Want It All.

hj
bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts

Posted: 02 Feb 06, 11:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Was It All Worth It is my favourite song from the Miracle, and I rank it high amongst the rest of their songs... it would've been a good video I think (halfway between I Want It All and Innuendo).

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts

Posted: 02 Feb 06, 12:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"wheres was it all worth it and TEAR IT UP? its not on video hits 2"

"where is it? i thought it would be on there since breakthru, scandal, miracle and i want it all is on there why isnt those 2 videos? ty"