Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Cool people don't listen to Queen

forum rss feed
Author

Ready_Coddie user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 198 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Feb 06, 08:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ya all wanta be kewl?
Have some resp. & hot sexy bitches?

Then man, why you listen to those fuckin old age talentless retards, Queen?

Doncha know? Cool people dont listen to Queerbaggies.

Come on, one of them faggots died of AIDS!!

He was a complete faggy baggy!

We cool people listen to rap, heavy metal or so
Why?

Because we are cool in em! YO!

You know, the Gangsta 50 cent & Eminem, they are so cool, we look dangerous & cool if we listen to them or Metallica or Megadeth because they are all like y'know deadly shit & scary & all... BITCHES LOVE DAT!!! YO YO YO!!

If you wanna be a cool person you should preten you don know anythin bout Queen or so whether you listan to it daily & all YO!!

You get me?

You should only have tatoos showing deadly images, sluts, guns or so... COOL THINGS!

You should never wear anythin related to Queen at all, because bitches like Queen, Beatles, Pink Floyd, Doors, Nirvana, Led Zepplin aern't kewl, they are yesterday.

You should carry around guns, knives, loot people, harass girls, smoke coke, perform hip hop dances if you wanna be kewl! YO!

You should wear only cheap cargo, baggy stuff with cool tops & all, You should have short hair & caps & talk dirty & dangerous if you wanna be cool!

Queen aint cool, what everyone else does is! YO YO YO!!!



Freddie Mercury

*** 1946 - Forever in our hearts ***
zaiga user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 385 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Feb 06, 08:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

> Queen, Beatles, Pink Floyd, Doors, Nirvana, Led Zepplin

Wow, all of them are among my favorite bands! =)


Flick of the wrist
Fenderek user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4924 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Feb 06, 09:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

People- please ignore, don't make this another 17=page joke of a Notice Board thread...

Daveboy35 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 619 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Feb 06, 09:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

HEY MAN WELL IF YOU DON'T LIKE QUEEN OR ANYOTHER OF THE LEGENDS YOU'VE MENTIONED THEN DO US A FAVOUR PLEASE GO AWAY AND BE WITH YOUR CREW.

WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( briefly translated as fuck off).

That's better.


Yes we'll keep on tryin

we'll tread that fine line

oh oh we'll keep on tryin

till the end of time

till the end of time.



mr4thofjuly user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 61 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Feb 06, 09:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think the rap dross has driven you mad.A bunch of drugged out talentless scumbags in silly baggy clothes, making strange gestures with their hands, does not equate to music, or anything approaching music.If cool means lowering your standards to meet this utter shit, then i'm as uncool as it gets, and very proud of that fact.

-luke_taylor- 28432 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 664 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Feb 06, 10:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lol that cracked me up, 50 cent sucks balls, hes talentless junk, i mean he just bought a game out to try and make himself look good, owwwhhhhhhh gangster. chocolate eminems also got no more tallent than my balls


purples a fruit
-luke_taylor- 28432 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 664 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Feb 06, 10:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

oh i forgot your little gangster ending bad boi, respec and peace out crew,


purples a fruit
bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12700 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Feb 06, 11:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Eminem is an amazing lyricist - he just has *nothing* interesting to say.


"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
Lord Blackadder user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1163 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Feb 06, 11:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ready_Coddie wrote:

Ya all wanta be kewl?
Have some resp. & hot sexy bitches?

Then man, why you listen to those fuckin old age talentless retards, Queen?

Doncha know? Cool people dont listen to Queerbaggies.

Come on, one of them faggots died of AIDS!!

He was a complete faggy baggy!

We cool people listen to rap, heavy metal or so
Why?

Because we are cool in em! YO!

You know, the Gangsta 50 cent & Eminem, they are so cool, we look dangerous & cool if we listen to them or Metallica or Megadeth because they are all like y'know deadly shit & scary & all... BITCHES LOVE DAT!!! YO YO YO!!

If you wanna be a cool person you should preten you don know anythin bout Queen or so whether you listan to it daily & all YO!!

You get me?

You should only have tatoos showing deadly images, sluts, guns or so... COOL THINGS!

You should never wear anythin related to Queen at all, because bitches like Queen, Beatles, Pink Floyd, Doors, Nirvana, Led Zepplin aern't kewl, they are yesterday.

You should carry around guns, knives, loot people, harass girls, smoke coke, perform hip hop dances if you wanna be kewl! YO!

You should wear only cheap cargo, baggy stuff with cool tops & all, You should have short hair & caps & talk dirty & dangerous if you wanna be cool!

Queen aint cool, what everyone else does is! YO YO YO!!!


It's obviously a wind up but anyway...

Cool people don't listen to heavy metal. Certainly in England. You listen to heavy metal in England people think you're some sort of manic depressive.

And how do you know all these uncool bands names then?


"I bet you lost your virginity to a mechanical bull"
IlariaTaylor user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 211 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Feb 06, 12:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Who do you think you are???!!! Queen are the best and if you diliked them you can go to f**k off quickly!!...rap is s**t...so...


LONG LIFE TO ROCK N' FUCKIN' ROLL!
Ready_Coddie user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 198 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Feb 06, 12:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

...
that was sarcasm, darlings

about how people these days usually think about the real legends.

I hate the retarded hip-hop losers & what I wrote above was a portrayl of a common 'I am cool' shouting loser.

Can't believe you all thought the Queen himself would be serious there...


Freddie Mercury

*** 1946 - Forever in our hearts ***
QueenFan1982 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 89 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Feb 06, 12:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ready_Coddie wrote:

...
that was sarcasm, darlings

about how people these days usually think about the real legends.

I hate the retarded hip-hop losers & what I wrote above was a portrayl of a common 'I am cool' shouting loser.

Can't believe you all thought the Queen himself would be serious there...


very enlightening...by the way that was sarcasm too

Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Feb 06, 13:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

So then, does that make YOU "faggy baggy" for even coming on this website?

Cool.

Bono Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 134 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Feb 06, 13:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queen and U2 are the best and fuck all the rest thats my attitude in music so there


And All I Can Do Is Surrender.
-luke_taylor- 28432 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 664 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Feb 06, 15:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

theres better bands than u2, they aint second best no way, they suck balls if there second best


purples a fruit
Josh Henson user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 693 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Feb 06, 17:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Just look at the person's signature. You can figure it out then, genius's!


I'm just getting used to my new exposure

Come into my enclosure

And meet my melancholy blues
-luke_taylor- 28432 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 664 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Feb 06, 17:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

poop poop poop hey hes right


purples a fruit
PainPleasure user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 650 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Feb 06, 17:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Fenderek wrote:

People- please ignore, don't make this another 17=page joke of a Notice Board thread...


Yep

Gordie Howe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 368 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Feb 06, 18:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Faggy Baggy?


What the fuck is that?


Well here's my counter-offer... do I have to kill you? What if I were just to kick the ever loving shit out of you?
Hooligan's Holiday user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hooligan's Holiday
Royalty: 1002 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Feb 06, 18:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't give a fuck about what the cool people listen to...I'm not cool, never have been, never will be... and I still don't care!


We are, we are the saints

We signed our life away

Doesn't matter what you think

We're gonna do it anyway

We are, we are the saints

One day you will confess

And pray to the

Saints of Los Angeles