Forums > Sharing The Music - Announce > Melbourne '85

forum rss feed
Author

habalushy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 547 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Feb 06, 19:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

PLEASE seed melbourne '85 if you have a copy. Or someone please re-seed or re-post the torrent with a seed.

or if you want to convert it to mp3 and post on rapidshare that would be great too.


"...and so fell the weight I never can lift

behind us the darkness between us the rift"

-Phish

-----------

The Dude Abides
Sithmarauder user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1082 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Feb 06, 19:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

CAN, ANYBODY,FIND ME, SOMEONE TO SEED THIS PLEASE?
EACH MORNING I GET UP I DIE A LITTLE, CAN'T FIND ANYONE TO SEED.
I TAKE A LOOK, AT MY TORRENT AND CRY,PEOPLE WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?
I'VE SPENT ALL MY TIME JUST TO SEED FOR YOU, BUT I JUST CAN'T GET NO RESEED LORD! SOMEBODY,SOMBODY,
CAN ANYBODY FIND ME, SOMEONE TO RESEED?????

C'MON PEOPLE, OVER 1,000 HITS ON THE TORRENT AND NOT ONE PERSON CAN RESEED?


"If we look half as good to you as you do to me, we must look good" Brian May

"No, Innuendo is not an Italian suppository, it's a Queen album."
Sithmarauder user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1082 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Feb 06, 08:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

WE WANT WE WANT SEEDERS!
WE WANT WE WANT SEEDERS!

THERE'S A QUEEN SONG FOR EVERY OCCASION!


"If we look half as good to you as you do to me, we must look good" Brian May

"No, Innuendo is not an Italian suppository, it's a Queen album."
bohemian 11513 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1347 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Feb 06, 10:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sithmarauder wrote:

...THERE'S A QUEEN SONG FOR EVERY OCCASION!


My favourite one has always been and still is... WHO WANTS TO SEED FOREVER? ;-)


Shoot for the moon... even if you fail you will land among the stars!

littlebird user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 169 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Feb 06, 11:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sithmarauder wrote:

CAN, ANYBODY,FIND ME, SOMEONE TO SEED THIS PLEASE?
EACH MORNING I GET UP I DIE A LITTLE, CAN'T FIND ANYONE TO SEED.
I TAKE A LOOK, AT MY TORRENT AND CRY,PEOPLE WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?
I'VE SPENT ALL MY TIME JUST TO SEED FOR YOU, BUT I JUST CAN'T GET NO RESEED LORD! SOMEBODY,SOMBODY,
CAN ANYBODY FIND ME, SOMEONE TO RESEED?????

C'MON PEOPLE, OVER 1,000 HITS ON THE TORRENT AND NOT ONE PERSON CAN RESEED?


LOl, I nearly fell off my chair, you are great, should devote yourself to do Queen seeding songs parodies,:))))))


I love you all!!
habalushy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 547 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Feb 06, 15:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

littlebird wrote:

Sithmarauder wrote:

CAN, ANYBODY,FIND ME, SOMEONE TO SEED THIS PLEASE?
EACH MORNING I GET UP I DIE A LITTLE, CAN'T FIND ANYONE TO SEED.
I TAKE A LOOK, AT MY TORRENT AND CRY,PEOPLE WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?
I'VE SPENT ALL MY TIME JUST TO SEED FOR YOU, BUT I JUST CAN'T GET NO RESEED LORD! SOMEBODY,SOMBODY,
CAN ANYBODY FIND ME, SOMEONE TO RESEED?????

C'MON PEOPLE, OVER 1,000 HITS ON THE TORRENT AND NOT ONE PERSON CAN RESEED?


LOl, I nearly fell off my chair, you are great, should devote yourself to do Queen seeding songs parodies,:))))))



THIS THING, CALLED SEEDERS, I JUST CAN'T GET ANY.
THEY MOVE, THE THEY STOP, THEY KEEP THE FILES ALL TOO THEMSELVES.
I AM READY, CRAZY LITTLE THING CALLED SEEDERS


"...and so fell the weight I never can lift

behind us the darkness between us the rift"

-Phish

-----------

The Dude Abides
Sithmarauder user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1082 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Feb 06, 15:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

habalushy wrote:

littlebird wrote:

Sithmarauder wrote:

CAN, ANYBODY,FIND ME, SOMEONE TO SEED THIS PLEASE?
EACH MORNING I GET UP I DIE A LITTLE, CAN'T FIND ANYONE TO SEED.
I TAKE A LOOK, AT MY TORRENT AND CRY,PEOPLE WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?
I'VE SPENT ALL MY TIME JUST TO SEED FOR YOU, BUT I JUST CAN'T GET NO RESEED LORD! SOMEBODY,SOMBODY,
CAN ANYBODY FIND ME, SOMEONE TO RESEED?????

C'MON PEOPLE, OVER 1,000 HITS ON THE TORRENT AND NOT ONE PERSON CAN RESEED?


LOl, I nearly fell off my chair, you are great, should devote yourself to do Queen seeding songs parodies,:))))))



THIS THING, CALLED SEEDERS, I JUST CAN'T GET ANY.
THEY MOVE, THE THEY STOP, THEY KEEP THE FILES ALL TOO THEMSELVES.
I AM READY, CRAZY LITTLE THING CALLED SEEDERS

I think we got something going over here. We should start a parody thread.



"If we look half as good to you as you do to me, we must look good" Brian May

"No, Innuendo is not an Italian suppository, it's a Queen album."
Queenie Lena user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 39 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Feb 06, 12:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I desperately hope that this witty request by Sithmarauder will make someone reseed this!!!!

PLEASE!!!! PLEASE!!!! PLEASE!!!! PLEASE!!!!

RohemianBapsody user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 560 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Feb 06, 12:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Is it like the Tom Jones Song ....

Please re-seed me let me sow ?


Keep Good Company
Sithmarauder user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1082 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Feb 06, 15:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I tell you one things, my next major share will be private here. Only by Email.It's easy to tell who completed their download for this concert. It's the same people who call others leechers.
What make's it worse is the fact that this concert torrent was hit over 1000 times and you can count on your fingers and toes how many people said thank you. The rest ran.


"If we look half as good to you as you do to me, we must look good" Brian May

"No, Innuendo is not an Italian suppository, it's a Queen album."
Omnieiunium user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 43 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Feb 06, 18:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sithmarauder wrote:

I tell you one things, my next major share will be private here. Only by Email.It's easy to tell who completed their download for this concert. It's the same people who call others leechers.
What make's it worse is the fact that this concert torrent was hit over 1000 times and you can count on your fingers and toes how many people said thank you. The rest ran.


Really? Damn. I always seed your concerts till 100% or more. Oh well... I'll certainly be e-mailing you when the time comes.

Anyway, come on people, there must be a seeder out there for us.

Cheers

Sithmarauder user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1082 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Feb 06, 20:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Omnieiunium wrote:

Sithmarauder wrote:

I tell you one things, my next major share will be private here. Only by Email.It's easy to tell who completed their download for this concert. It's the same people who call others leechers.
What make's it worse is the fact that this concert torrent was hit over 1000 times and you can count on your fingers and toes how many people said thank you. The rest ran.


Really? Damn. I always seed your concerts till 100% or more. Oh well... I'll certainly be e-mailing you when the time comes.

Anyway, come on people, there must be a seeder out there for us.

Cheers

Just speaking out of frustration


"If we look half as good to you as you do to me, we must look good" Brian May

"No, Innuendo is not an Italian suppository, it's a Queen album."
Omnieiunium user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 43 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Feb 06, 01:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sithmarauder wrote:


Just speaking out of frustration


I hear you man. I hear you.