Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Hi there,I just joined.

forum rss feed
Author

miracle-man! 29382 user not visiting Queenzone.com
miracle-man! 29382
Bohemian: 194 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Feb 06, 19:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I've been to the Queen zone chat room several times,so I finally decided to join up.

I like to listen to Queen a lot,but I have other major interests as well,but it's fascinating to see how many new generations of fans keep the spirit of Queen and Freddie alive by discussing Queen at websites like these.

I got some Queen stuff to share with you on my next post,but i'll get on that asap.

Anyways,thanks for taking new members,I appreciate it.

All I Hear Is Radio Gaga user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1181 posts

Posted: 03 Feb 06, 03:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi there welcome!

"Take The First Step In Faith, You Don't Have To See The Whole Staircase, Just Take The First Step."
magicalfreddiemercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
magicalfreddiemercury
Deity: 2693 posts

Posted: 03 Feb 06, 08:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hey Cnash, welcome!

"The others don't like my interviews. And frankly, I don't care much for theirs." ~ Freddie Mercury

Mr Drowse user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 791 posts

Posted: 03 Feb 06, 08:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Welcome :D

Feed the Phoenix :)
sparverius user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 41 posts

Posted: 03 Feb 06, 08:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh, you can f*** off now
is what Freddie would have said if you caught him in one of those bad temper days xD

Welcome, of course :-)

Aisha Sweetness user not visiting Queenzone.com
Aisha Sweetness
Bohemian: 458 posts

Posted: 03 Feb 06, 15:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hey... welcome to the nuthouse xx

~You call me sweet like i'm some kind of cheese~

www.myspace.com/aishasweetness

www.myspace.com/eathamsandwich
kagezan1313 user not visiting Queenzone.com
kagezan1313
Bohemian: 940 posts

Posted: 03 Feb 06, 18:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Are you any relation to Russell Nash, the antiques dealer on Hudson Street in the Big Apple?

Thank you, God bless you, sweet dreams you lot of tarts, Good-bye!
bryans permed poodle 15069 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 762 posts

Posted: 03 Feb 06, 18:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Cnash wrote:

I've been to the Queen zone chat room several times,so I finally decided to join up.

I like to listen to Queen a lot,but I have other major interests as well,but it's fascinating to see how many new generations of fans keep the spirit of Queen and Freddie alive by discussing Queen at websites like these.

I got some Queen stuff to share with you on my next post,but i'll get on that asap.

Hi and welcome I hope you are a REAL Queen fan and not a Queen + PR fan. You will have to excuse some dickheads on this forum who prefer Queen + PR to our beloved REAL Queen. But be assured we are trying to force them off this forum. They are deemed as traitors and not LOYAL Queen fans.

Enjoy

Paul Rodgers - "Gimp Of The Year 2006"
Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts

Posted: 03 Feb 06, 18:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bryans Permed Pants wrote:

Cnash wrote:

Hi and welcome I hope you are a REAL Queen fan and not a Queen + PR fan. You will have to excuse some dickheads on this forum who prefer Queen + PR to our beloved REAL Queen. But be assured we are trying to force them off this forum. They are deemed as traitors and not LOYAL Queen fans.

Enjoy

Take no notice.

miracle-man! 29382 user not visiting Queenzone.com
miracle-man! 29382
Bohemian: 194 posts

Posted: 03 Feb 06, 22:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Okay,first,thank you,thank you and thank you.

Second,no i'm not related to any Russel Nash or any antique dealer,sorry since CNASH is not my real name to begin with,it's after a video game character from Capcom's Street Fighter,but that's another matter entirely.

And third,yes I am fan for true and I do mean true,blue through and through Queen,not the Paul Rogers stuff.

I recently listend and watched a clip from their recent concert with him doing We will rock you,and well...he has a strong voice sure,but..he's no Freddie and it would have been at least nice if John was there.

It's nice their going to tour my place the US again,but if Fred the man were still alive i'd go see him,but..I think i'll take a nice Queen tribute band any day,no offense to the real thing,but there are some guys who rock just like the real freddie did(Like ALMOST QUEEN and they recently came to where I live,Ohio.)

Anyways,I will do my best to be a true Q fan all the way,and sorry if that was a mouthful I tend to get carried away--like just now.