Forums > Personal > Muslims going nuts

forum rss feed
Author

dudley-fufkin 7834 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 67 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Feb 06, 13:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Has anyone seen the news today? Hundreds of muslims protesting because of some cartoons in the paper. Well if you dont like them and cant take a joke, fuck off to a muslim country to live, I hate all this crap, muslims going on and on about british people, they need to accept our ways and live like british people if they want to live here. I'm fine with that, but when they go on and on about death to the west and all that, thats where I get a problem. i wouldnt go over to muslimland and say "death to the east" I'd be shot. Its about time we shot muslims on the spot when they preach about "death to the west".

Who lives for ever anyway........
PieterMC user not visiting Queenzone.com
PieterMC
Deity: 3931 posts

Posted: 03 Feb 06, 13:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dudley-Fufkin wrote:

Its about time we shot muslims on the spot when they preach about "death to the west".

Let me know how that works out for you...

Lester Burnham user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5870 posts

Posted: 03 Feb 06, 13:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

...what the fuck?

Sonia Doris user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 6254 posts

Posted: 03 Feb 06, 13:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I love it when people are tolerant! ^,^

2+2=5
Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts

Posted: 03 Feb 06, 13:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dudley-Fufkin wrote:

Has anyone seen the news today? Hundreds of muslims protesting because of some cartoons in the paper. Well if you dont like them and cant take a joke, fuck off to a muslim country to live, I hate all this crap, muslims going on and on about british people, they need to accept our ways and live like british people if they want to live here. I'm fine with that, but when they go on and on about death to the west and all that, thats where I get a problem. i wouldnt go over to muslimland and say "death to the east" I'd be shot. Its about time we shot muslims on the spot when they preach about "death to the west".

You are very ignorant.

John S Stuart user not visiting Queenzone.com
John S Stuart
Deity: 4178 posts

Posted: 03 Feb 06, 14:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color =#CC00FF>***Marial-B*** wrote:

He only has a nut as a brain... what would you expect???

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4675534.stm

To be fair, it is a bit alarming to have a protest in London, where the marchers are carrying banners which say...

"Death to all Westerners" or "Behead Europeans", if that is NOT frightening, what is?

"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make."

Posted: 03 Feb 06, 14:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'll tell you what's more frightening: the hate itself, and that humans can't get over stereotypes and misconceptions when they view the others... :( It's more sad than frightening actually...

2+2=5
The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts

Posted: 03 Feb 06, 14:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color =#CC00FF>***Marial-B*** wrote:

He only has a nut as a brain... what would you expect???

mmmmmmm....nuts *drool*

Killed by drones.
flash! 28068 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2995 posts

Posted: 03 Feb 06, 14:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=#CC0066>Sonia Doris</font> wrote:

I'll tell you what's more frightening: the hate itself, and that humans can't get over stereotypes and misconceptions when they view the others... :( It's more sad than frightening actually...

Couldn't of said it better, darling!

"It’s not often we play in daylight, and I fucking well wish we did before, I can see you all now. And there are some beauties here tonight, I can tell you!" ;)

Posted: 03 Feb 06, 14:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=red>Flash! wrote:

<font color=#CC0066>Sonia Doris</font> wrote:

Couldn't of said it better, darling!

thanxies :D
And what is worse about that is that you can't do anything to stop it, because people are too damn ignorant to wake up.

2+2=5
Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts

Posted: 03 Feb 06, 16:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dudley-Fufkin wrote:

they need to accept our ways and live like british people if they want to live here.

So... Death to the East!!! Right?

Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts

Posted: 03 Feb 06, 16:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

muslims have always been nuts.
not all of them just a few outspoken ones
just as in any country

One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1
The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts

Posted: 03 Feb 06, 16:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

All religions have fanatics.
All boards have idiots.

Killed by drones.

Posted: 03 Feb 06, 17:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=#C5150>The Fairy King</font> wrote:

All religions have fanatics.
All boards have idiots.

And all countries have extremists.

u forgot this xD

2+2=5
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts

Posted: 03 Feb 06, 17:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

JamieSureWould<br><font size=1>QOQOW wrote:

muslims have always been nuts.
not all of them just a few outspoken ones
just as in any country

All religious people have always been nuts.

It's not just the Muslims.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
bryans permed poodle 15069 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 762 posts

Posted: 03 Feb 06, 18:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dudley-Fufkin wrote:

I partly agree they haven't got any real sense of humour have they ? They always take thinks so personally.

Out of all religions it does seem ISLAM is the most extreme and they are always complaining about something whether it be dress code, mosques etc..

I think Islam needs to be modernised as it's ideas do not relate to the 21st century.

Paul Rodgers - "Gimp Of The Year 2006"
The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18633 posts

Posted: 03 Feb 06, 19:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dudley-Fufkin wrote:

Has anyone seen the news today? Hundreds of muslims protesting because of some cartoons in the paper. Well if you dont like them and cant take a joke, fuck off to a muslim country to live, I hate all this crap, muslims going on and on about british people, they need to accept our ways and live like british people if they want to live here. I'm fine with that, but when they go on and on about death to the west and all that, thats where I get a problem. i wouldnt go over to muslimland and say "death to the east" I'd be shot.

Actually, I fully agree. Does that make me intolerant too? I am by no means a conservative person, but the line has to be drawn somewhere. Immigrants are coming to first world countries, complaining about the way things are done. We are the ones who choose to accomodate them. They aren't the ones accomodating us. If immigrants don't like it, then they can go back to their third world country where things were assumingly better, yes? We all know that Iran, Iraq, and Jordan have equal rights, freedom of speech, education for all, clean water, and a 90% employment rate. I digress.

In my city, there is a huge light display every December saying: "Hamilton wishes you a Merry Christmas". The muslims and various other minorities pleaded for it to be changed to "happy holidays". One year they succeeded. I can't believe my city gave in once, but they have since changed it back, thank goodness. My country was founded on two principles: the French revolution, and Christianity. I am all for questioning tradition when the time is right, but when the majority agree with the tradition, a minority has no right to change the tradition for religious reasons. But before someone interprets me as being ignorant for seeming to say that minorities shouldn't have a voice, I'll give a different example:

Gay people are a minority, but for humane reasons, we are choosing to begin accepting them as equals, even though the majority has yet to agree. But in due time they will. Any time throughout history when a prejudice was questioned, it eventually died. Women and blacks are now equal in most of the west (some parts of the USA still have some way to go with the latter). The same will happen for gay people. And so, when the majority of people think Christmas shouldn't exist anymore, then we will change that too. But it hasn't happened yet, so a minority group has no right to come here and denounce the set ways of the country who chose to accomdate them during their time of need. If they don't like it, then they can go back home.

Its about time we shot muslims on the spot when they preach about "death to the west".

But no, I wouldn't go that far... Otherwise, I fully agree with the topic starter's comments.

Bryans Permed Pants wrote:

I think Islam needs to be modernised as it's ideas do not relate to the 21st century.

As opposed to Christianity? With the exception of the United Church, since when have they been with the times? There are still Christians who make statements about their beliefs that ancient alchemists would find embarassing.

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca
bryans permed poodle 15069 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 762 posts

Posted: 03 Feb 06, 20:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

There would be more peace in the world if they just BANNED relegion. Who gives a fuck anyway when your dead your dead. As long as they have SKY TV in the afterlife to watch PREMIERSHIP football I couldn't give a shit.

Up the Baggies!!

Paul Rodgers - "Gimp Of The Year 2006"
The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18633 posts

Posted: 03 Feb 06, 20:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bryans Permed Pants wrote:

There would be more peace in the world if they just BANNED relegion. Who gives a fuck anyway when your dead your dead. As long as they have SKY TV in the afterlife to watch PREMIERSHIP football I couldn't give a shit.

Up the Baggies!!

If religion was banned, I guarantee you, there would be more war then ever in the past. Would you ban Buddhism too, a practice which cultivates peace above all else? If not, then how would one pick and choose which faiths to ban? Come on, it's totally not practical.

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca
.DeaconJohn. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 437 posts

Posted: 03 Feb 06, 21:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yeah its really rather hilarious how their response to a cartoon that labels them as extremests is to threaten to cut our heads off. Well guys, youve really proved the papers wrong havent you...

And the police seem to be powerless to stop them.

Although its worthwhile remembering that these assholes do not represent all Muslims.