Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > Making of the miracle

forum rss feed
Author

PainPleasure user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 650 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Feb 06, 19:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Some of you know why there wasn't no behind the scenes footage for The Miracle (song) and Invisible man? Also, why no studio making of?

The Flash Danny Project user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 166 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Feb 06, 01:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Could be the same reason why other videos didn't include behind-the-scenes footage...


Insert stupid signature here
Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Feb 06, 02:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

There are "making of" The Miracle footages.

Daveboy35 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 619 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Feb 06, 04:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well apparaently dating back to 1988 i remember Jacky gunn saying in the autumn fan club mag that they were busy with recording the album and they listed some song titles, but she also mentioned that DORO were again filming the band recording their next project after the success of "one vision".

Now if this did happen or if it is true it could have featured on GVH2 but didn't so either it's in some archive and hasn't been seen or it wasn't filmed at all.

Then again it might surface on GVH3 due out by the end of this decade (HOPEFULLY).


Yes we'll keep on tryin

we'll tread that fine line

oh oh we'll keep on tryin

till the end of time

till the end of time.



Asterik user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 649 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Feb 06, 05:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think those makings of are quite interesting. Fred is really funny on the making of breakthru- he seemed so full of energy but on Scandal he looks very disengaged. Roger taylor ahd the best word on makig videos though; hours spent around doing nothing with 60 cameras- I paraphrase


hj
Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Feb 06, 05:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I meant song. There are footages from making of this video, there are footages of "old" Queen who performing this song (fans who have "Box of flix" VHS can see on the back sleeve picture taken from that performance).

PainPleasure user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 650 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Feb 06, 18:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Serry... wrote:

I meant song. There are footages from making of this video, there are footages of "old" Queen who performing this song (fans who have "Box of flix" VHS can see on the back sleeve picture taken from that performance).


Don't understand what you mean but anyways...

Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Feb 06, 02:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Have you ever seen The Miracle video? Have you ever realized that in this video you see kids who're playing Queen members? So - there's video where real Queen members are performing this song. Picture from that performance can be seen on "Box of Flix" VHS back sleeve. Your Anti-Serry behaviour is ridiculous!

Paulos user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 62 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Feb 06, 05:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I know what you meaan Serry - ive seen a picture of Queen performing The Miracle video without the children around them. On the video the children are standing side by side with 'real' Queen but on the photo its just Fred,Bri,John & Rog putting on a performance. Footage of this would be really interesting.

Also, i remember the fan club saying back in 88 there would be a documentary of the making of the Miracle album, but it never saw the light of day. Had hoped it may have been in GVH2 but since 88 ive never heard anyone mention it until on this site. Anyone have any ideas of its existance?

Adam Baboolal user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adam Baboolal
Deity: 4986 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Feb 06, 08:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Very interesting to read that they had filmed a behind the scenes look at the album after the One Vision stuff was so good. If that really does exist, please somebody in the know, do tell! I'd love to see more footage like that as it's very very interesting to see them in their (studio) element.

Peace,
Adam.

PainPleasure user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 650 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Feb 06, 17:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Serry... wrote:

Have you ever seen The Miracle video? Have you ever realized that in this video you see kids who're playing Queen members? So - there's video where real Queen members are performing this song. Picture from that performance can be seen on "Box of Flix" VHS back sleeve. Your Anti-Serry behaviour is ridiculous!


Who talked about anti-Serry attitude? You are talking about it. I just find you rude and negative that's it but I don't really care for the rest.

PainPleasure user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 650 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Feb 06, 17:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Paulos wrote:

I know what you meaan Serry - ive seen a picture of Queen performing The Miracle video without the children around them. On the video the children are standing side by side with 'real' Queen but on the photo its just Fred,Bri,John & Rog putting on a performance. Footage of this would be really interesting.

Also, i remember the fan club saying back in 88 there would be a documentary of the making of the Miracle album, but it never saw the light of day. Had hoped it may have been in GVH2 but since 88 ive never heard anyone mention it until on this site. Anyone have any ideas of its existance?


Very interesting indeed...but the same way, was there some behind the scenes footage for Invisible Man? GVH2 is really shit. All the making of where chopped. I know there was a documentary called "Was it all worth it Special". Is there someone who saw it?