Forums > Personal > Loose Change 9-11

forum rss feed
Author

The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18633 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Feb 06, 02:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

For those who haven't yet seen it, here is a new and incredibly fascinating and seemingly convincing documentary about the 9-11 attacks on the World Trade Center. It is basically showing clues of how the government was completely behind the attacks as a means for the USA to regain power in certain parts of the world. I need to watch it a couple more times before I'm fully convinced, but after one viewing, I found so many things that seem so impossible to refute.

This is surely going to upset some people, but it can only inevitably lead to more people seeing some truths about the Bush administration. But of course, I expect the usual republicans here to dismiss this documentary as left-wing propaganda. Personally, I see this documentary as somewhat of a "preaching to the converted" in comparison to Fahrenheit 911, but unlike Michael Moore's approach, there are absolutely no exaggerations of any kind to be found.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2023320890224991194

Watch, and discuss - RATIONALLY. No death threats or other personal attacks, please.



"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski



http://www.queenlive.ca
Sonia Doris user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 6254 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Feb 06, 05:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Interesting... FINALLY!!!

I thought that from the beginning, but 99% of the people I told would laugh in my face. So it's my turn to laugh back now. ^,^


2+2=5
Fairy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 902 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Feb 06, 06:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Absolute, total crap. Yes I'm one of the 99% that will laugh at you for believing it.



“If the house crumbles... I’ll just build it again”

King Freddie



http://miracleblog.queenzone.com/
The Mir@cle user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Mir@cle
Deity: 3543 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Feb 06, 06:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well, I've seen a Dutch documentary about this once.. they had very convincing evidence that there actually was a conspiracy!


I got to try al little more,

because I'm an asshole but I'm learning.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfTLkUcQ7QY
Fairy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 902 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Feb 06, 08:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

And what would be the advantage the Bush administration has derived from this so-called conspiracy???

Guys, you're so busy applying political correctness that you seem to lose common sense.

Be careful though. Being critical of our own leaders is OK and necessary. Being understanding with terrorists is another thing. They will not return the favor.



“If the house crumbles... I’ll just build it again”

King Freddie



http://miracleblog.queenzone.com/
TRS-Romania user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 650 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Feb 06, 09:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i am sorry to say so, but I find this documentary very plausable ... There are too many things that don't add up ...

I start dislike mr Bush some more, since I do think there is a big truth in this documentary ...

Stefan

PS I dont know if you've heard about the comments of the venezulean president regarding G.W. Bush, but I am sorry to say so, I agree with his opinion. It sounds harsh, and this forum is not really for political views, but in my opinion GW Bush is a worst person than many of history's dicators ...



John S Stuart user not visiting Queenzone.com
John S Stuart
Deity: 4178 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Feb 06, 10:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The PC I am on will not allow to download.

Is There anyone who knows how to save the file so I can watch it later in windows - or better still save the file to torrent or rapidshare?


"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make."
Fairy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 902 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Feb 06, 10:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

And what advantage has this war brought to Bush and friends? If you're thinking of oil and control over Iraq and Afghanistan, of course it's clear that it would have been easier to just strike deals with those dictators.



“If the house crumbles... I’ll just build it again”

King Freddie



http://miracleblog.queenzone.com/
John S Stuart user not visiting Queenzone.com
John S Stuart
Deity: 4178 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Feb 06, 12:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks Barry.

Any way any format would be great.
Rapidshare, Torrent, all sounds good.

Thanks


"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make."
Fairy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 902 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Feb 06, 13:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It will be bull shit in any format. LOL LOL


“If the house crumbles... I’ll just build it again”

King Freddie



http://miracleblog.queenzone.com/
The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18633 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Feb 06, 13:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Fairy wrote:

Absolute, total crap. Yes I'm one of the 99% that will laugh at you for believing it.


Did you actually watch the documentary in its entirety, and intellectually consider the possibilities it brought forth - before denouncing it as total crap?

And what advantage has this war brought to Bush and friends?


Control, control, and more control. History has clearly shown that the United States craves nothing more than control. Pearl Harbour gave the USA a damn good reason to use the military as they did in from the 40s to the 70s, and in the 21st century, they needed another reason. Just look at the evidence:

Stocks being sold like crazy on September 9th and 10th 2001

Zero evidence of an airplane hitting the pentagon, not to mention, authorities trying to cover it up by not telling anyone what the airplane is composed of... they knew if any scientist was aware of the materials, they could easily conclude that the "airplane disintegrating" was scientifically impossible. But thankfully, known materials in the propellers of such an aircraft have given us all the evidence we need. There was no airplane!

And, all government workers in the World Trade Center getting the day off on 9/11...

Come on, it's blindingly obvious - to those who have the willingness to see it that way.

If you're thinking of oil and control over Iraq and Afghanistan, of course it's clear that it would have been easier to just strike deals with those dictators.


Ha, you make dealing with a dictator sound like an easy thing to do. Even aside from that, there is no longer a dictator named Saddam Hussein in control of Iraq, yet the USA are still there. While many will say the soldiers are there to "liberate the Iraqi people", might I point out the interesting polls that were taken of Iraqi people about a year ago, and about 80% of them said it was worse in 2005 than it was under Saddam.

It's totally obvious... you don't want to even entertain the possibility of 9/11 being a government-orchestrated event... out of fear? It's not like you're alone; there are a hundred million people in your shoes. But most of them are American. There are very few people outside the US (and the UK, I guess) who are so pro-Bush as you are.



"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski



http://www.queenlive.ca
John S Stuart user not visiting Queenzone.com
John S Stuart
Deity: 4178 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Feb 06, 14:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sir GH wrote:

Fairy wrote:

Absolute, total crap. Yes I'm one of the 99% that will laugh at you for believing it.

And what advantage has this war brought to Bush and friends?


Control, control, and more control. History has clearly shown that the United States craves nothing more than control. Pearl Harbour gave the USA a damn good reason to use the military as they did in from the 40s to the 70s, and in the 21st century, they needed another reason. Just look at the evidence:


Actually, if I recall my history correctly, British intelligence knew of the impending attack on Pearl Harbour BEFORE it took place.

Churchill therefore faced two choices:

First: Warn the US of the communique intercepted by UK naval intellegence. (Thus saving hundreds of American lives).

Second: Do nothing, and sit on the info.

Regardless of how patriotic we Brits feel about our country, Churchill knew that we would eventually get our arse kicked in Europe without US aid. Unfortunately, the US did not wish to get involved in a European war. By following the second course of action, Churchill knew that the US would be dragged kicking and screaming into a world-wide conflict.

So Churchill - murdering bastard, or military genius? History reports the latter, so (having not viewed the video) there could be more than a grain of truth in the 'control' theory.


"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make."
.DeaconJohn. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 437 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Feb 06, 16:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Before criticizing these conspiricy theories, actually sit and watch this.

I'm only half way though at the moment, but it does raise some real questions. The most suspicious thing of all being the pentagon attack.

Sir Archie Leach user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 111 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Feb 06, 18:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

'Regardless of how patriotic we Brits feel about our country, Churchill knew that we would eventually get our arse kicked in Europe without US aid. Unfortunately, the US did not wish to get involved in a European war. By following the second course of action, he knew that the US would be dragged kicking and screaming into a world-wide conflict.'



Sorry to go off topic but I disagree totally. Had the US not got involved (militarily)the Allies would still have won, although it may have taken longer. Everybody always forgets the Russians and their overwhelming numbers.

John S Stuart user not visiting Queenzone.com
John S Stuart
Deity: 4178 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Feb 06, 18:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sir Archie Leach wrote:

'Regardless of how patriotic we Brits feel about our country, Churchill knew that we would eventually get our arse kicked in Europe without US aid. Unfortunately, the US did not wish to get involved in a European war. By following the second course of action, he knew that the US would be dragged kicking and screaming into a world-wide conflict.'



Sorry to go off topic but I disagree totally. Had the US not got involved (militarily)the Allies would still have won, although it may have taken longer. Everybody always forgets the Russians and their overwhelming numbers.


Possible, but this does not negate the fact that Churchill knew about the attack before hand, and chose to keep that information secret because it would sting the US into the war.

That much you have to agree with.


"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make."
Bohardy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2447 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Feb 06, 19:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hmmmmm.

My initial thoughts were "utter bullshit", as there seemed to be some serious unfounded conjecture and outright bollocks in the first 10 minutes or so.

But watching the whole thing was fairly enlightening. Only fairly enlightening, as I've heard most of these conspiracy theories before in some way or another.

I'm not sure where I stand really. I think my heart goes with the bullshit theory.

But I have to pick Bob up on his "Zero evidence of an airplane hitting the pentagon" comment.

Maybe not in that documentary (although in fact there was evidence), but being as it is an entirely biased conspiracy theory, you're not preseneted with all the facts surrounding the situation. For evidence of an airplane (a jet airliner containing passengers) hitting the Pentagon, try this for starters:

http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/evidence/witnesses/bart.html

Or did all those people imagine it?


Gullibility and credulity are considered undesirable qualities in every department of human life -- except religion.
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Feb 06, 19:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Fairy wrote:

And what would be the advantage the Bush administration has derived from this so-called conspiracy???

Guys, you're so busy applying political correctness that you seem to lose common sense.

Be careful though. Being critical of our own leaders is OK and necessary. Being understanding with terrorists is another thing. They will not return the favor.


Fairy, I know you're fed up with the criticism of the far left, but there's definitely something wrong as well with the far right, and that's exactly how we can define the policies of the Bush administration.

Personally I've found that the majority of moderate conservative and liberals seem to CARE about their people, but there's no doubt that the extreme sides of politics only care about remaining in power and pushing their own political agendas.

The 9/11 Comission (a U.S. non-partisan government organization created to find out the flaws and causes that led to the attacks of Septmeber 11th) found that Bush and the members of his administration received a memo in August 6th 2001 warning of possible terrorist attacks involving hijacked planes. The memo was ignored, and Bush went on vacation to his Texas ranch without any worries. It wouldn't surprise me if the Bush administration actually was willing to allow a terrorist attack in order to manipulate America's thirst for revenge to convince people that the invasion of a nation that was no threat to this country was justified.

After Katrina it's become more than obvious that Americans (especially the poor and working class) are the least of the concerns of the Bush administration.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18633 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Feb 06, 20:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bohardy-har-har wrote:

Maybe not in that documentary (although in fact there was evidence), but being as it is an entirely biased conspiracy theory, you're not preseneted with all the facts surrounding the situation. For evidence of an airplane (a jet airliner containing passengers) hitting the Pentagon, try this for starters:

http://911research.wtc7.net/pentagon/evidence/witnesses/bart.html

Or did all those people imagine it?


I will never believe "eyewitness accounts" before I believe scientific evidence. I have yet to hear of a scientist coming forth with "evidence" to disprove what has been suggested here. We shall see what the future brings.

People's words are not evidence. At the moment, there are no pictures or videos of this airplane. There are cameras watching the pentagon at ALL TIMES. Not one of them has provided a picture of an airplane, or a part of something that can be proven to be from an airplane.

The documentary gives scientific evidence that it is entirely impossible, and even shows how this evidence was covered up. What more do you need?



"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski



http://www.queenlive.ca
Maz user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5799 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Feb 06, 21:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sir GH<br><h6>ah yeah</h6> wrote:


I will never believe "eyewitness accounts" before I believe scientific evidence. I have yet to hear of a scientist coming forth with "evidence" to disprove what has been suggested here. We shall see what the future brings.


I don't have the time to watch this, so figure me in advance, Bob:

But who are the scientists bringing forth the evidence? What agenda do they have? Are they people who just want some time on camera? I say this because it seems that you are ready to accept what they say, but I see no critical discussion of the source.


Sir GH<br><h6>ah yeah</h6> wrote:


People's words are not evidence.


Yes, they are. A great many important and historical works are derived solely from people's words, and not from science. But, as with any other source (including science), you have to be critical of what they say.

Sir GH<br><h6>ah yeah</h6> wrote:


At the moment, there are no pictures or videos of this airplane. There are cameras watching the pentagon at ALL TIMES. Not one of them has provided a picture of an airplane, or a part of something that can be proven to be from an airplane.


Are you sure about that? I seem to recall seeing stills from a camera that caught it. The problem is that the camera only took pictures (a frame second, or something like that), and not a video.

I wish I could remember where I saw that, but I'm dubious of the claim no film of the vent exists.


DJ's the man we love the most
Maz user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5799 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Feb 06, 21:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.htm

The best I could find quickly. Perhaps explains things a bit better.

EDIT
And this is what I was referring to:
http://archives.cnn.com/2002/US/03/07/gen.pentagon.pictures/index.html


DJ's the man we love the most