Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Why BPP should get beaten to death!

forum rss feed
Author

NOTWMEDDLE user not visiting Queenzone.com
NOTWMEDDLE
Bohemian: 691 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Feb 06, 00:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

BPP, Robbie Williams is a goddamn joke and Americans would not see Queen with that freak nor George Michael. Paul Rodgers is a well-respected singer in the rock world. Blender also trashed post-Roger Waters Pink Floyd saying that The Division Bell was awful although I think it was one of the best PF albums ever. Some bands that did carry on after singers left did fall to mediocrity.

Genesis with Ray Wilson sucks
Black Sabbath with either Glenn Hughes or dare I say Ozzy sucks(Dio rocked, Ian Gillan kicked ass and Tony Martin was great as well)
Styx with Lawrence Gowan sucks
Supertramp with Mark Hart singing Roger Hodgson's songs suck(they only do a few Hodgson tracks live)
Foreigner without Lou Gramm sucks
Van Halen with Gary Cherone sucks(Roth ruled and Hagar was great too)

"Spread your wings and fly away, fly away, far away!", "No one makes me sing lullabies and no one makes me close my eyes"
Fenderek user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4924 posts

Posted: 09 Feb 06, 05:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

NOTWMEDDLE wrote:

BPP, Robbie Williams is a goddamn joke and Americans would not see Queen with that freak nor George Michael. Paul Rodgers is a well-respected singer in the rock world. Blender also trashed post-Roger Waters Pink Floyd saying that The Division Bell was awful although I think it was one of the best PF albums ever. Some bands that did carry on after singers left did fall to mediocrity.

Black Sabbath with either Glenn Hughes or dare I say Ozzy sucks(Dio rocked, Ian Gillan kicked ass and Tony Martin was great as well)
Supertramp with Mark Hart singing Roger Hodgson's songs suck(they only do a few Hodgson tracks live)

Jesus man, Ozzy was the fucking original singer in Sabbath, not blody Dio... If you give examples of bands which sucked with new singers- your dislike to Ozzy's voice (fair enough with that) shows some kind of ignorance regarding to band's history...

Apart from that- why the fuck do you give BPP what he carves the most, attention?
*hits the head against the wall*

Togg user not visiting Queenzone.com
Togg
Deity: 2393 posts

Posted: 09 Feb 06, 05:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Fenderek, YOU are the one who continually replies to every single BPP thread on this board, everytime I see on, there you are first in.

Give it a rest mate

"It is better to sit in silence and have people think you're a fool, then to open your mouth and remove all doubt"

Posted: 09 Feb 06, 06:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Togg wrote:

Fenderek, YOU are the one who continually replies to every single BPP thread on this board, everytime I see on, there you are first in.

Give it a rest mate

Yeah, by fucking stretching the screen to MAXIMUM size possible, so it takes a real dedication to scroll and reply... Because I know it will make 4 pages anyway, I'm making it a bit harder. But I don't start threads with BPP name in the title, do I...?
Anyway- I was replying to every second BPP related thread, you were to every second Arlene related one. We all have our obsessions than... :P

vinny2256_ user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 119 posts

Posted: 09 Feb 06, 07:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What the hell is BPP?!

Munchsack user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1770 posts

Posted: 09 Feb 06, 08:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bryans Permed Pants. He constantly spams the board with basically the same RIP QUEEN 1991 crap. By constantly, I really mean he logs in once every few months and posts eight of them in a week because he is so childish that he has to see his words being replied to over the WWW. Even at the expense of almost everyone at QZ hating him.

No, he should not be beaten to death but he should have 1000 hours of community service and Richard should ban him. But I am really just saying that to seem rational, I actually don't give a toss what happens to him as long as he never posts here again except possibly once more to apoligise for being such an arsehole.

This can't end well.
-luke_taylor- 28432 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 664 posts

Posted: 09 Feb 06, 09:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

robbie williams is probably a joke but who are you to say george michael is a joke, were u asleep while watching his performance at fmtc, he done somebody to love so good it made it on gh3, up yours ya shit head and peace out. and his solo stuff was great

purples a fruit
mr4thofjuly user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 61 posts

Posted: 09 Feb 06, 10:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Why not give these ignorant so called Queen fans a beat around the head? Seeing as anything Brian and Roger produce is lapped up by the idiot brigade, regardless of quality, says a lot about the mindset of these cretins using this forum.Queen did die in 1991, and to say differently is simply grasping at straws.The whole money grabbing Rodgers fronted mock Queen, that Brian and Roger created out of pure greed and ego, is drawing to a pitiful close.This experiment was a massive failure, and a gigantic insult to all Queen fans around the world.

Posted: 09 Feb 06, 10:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

mr4thofjuly wrote:

Why not give these ignorant so called Queen fans a beat around the head? Seeing as anything Brian and Roger produce is lapped up by the idiot brigade, regardless of quality, says a lot about the mindset of these cretins using this forum.Queen did die in 1991, and to say differently is simply grasping at straws.The whole money grabbing Rodgers fronted mock Queen, that Brian and Roger created out of pure greed and ego, is drawing to a pitiful close.This experiment was a massive failure, and a gigantic insult to all Queen fans around the world.

Bollooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooocks

Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts

Posted: 09 Feb 06, 11:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Tom, go and listen The Works right now, you need in some relaxation! ;)

Posted: 09 Feb 06, 11:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Serry... wrote:

Tom, go and listen The Works right now, you need in some relaxation! ;)

I have a better idea-
"Funny Old Life, Ain't It"

j0ck3 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 155 posts

Posted: 09 Feb 06, 13:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

cause he is a attention seeking ass repeating same shit all over again? And using several accounts that agrees with what he says?

Queen RIP 1991

Queen + - 1991 - 2006 (and still going)

Sebastian user not visiting Queenzone.com
Sebastian
Deity: 6328 posts

Posted: 09 Feb 06, 14:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

> BPP, Robbie Williams is a goddamn joke

Why? He sings very well indeed.

> and Americans would not see Queen with that freak nor George Michael.

In fact Americans won't see Queen. They'll see Spike, Paul, Danny, Jamie and two opportunist individuals.

> Paul Rodgers is a well-respected singer in the rock world.

Yes indeed. He's absolutely brilliant. And (although I haven't listened to them whatsoever) probably he'd be a startling combination with Brian and Roger. But that's not Queen. It's not better, it's not worse. It's just a different band and imo they should use another name.

> Blender also trashed post-Roger Waters Pink Floyd saying that The Division Bell was awful although I think it was one of the best PF albums ever.

I like it a lot as well, but I don't think it's one of the best. Unless of course we don't count anything from Piper to Lapse.

> Some bands that did carry on after singers left did fall to mediocrity.

Fred was more than the singer. He was the main composer, the piano player, the main arranger, and so on. Still, as he said (and the others sometimes) if anyone of the four left Queen, it'd be the end of the band. For several years Brian and Roger had dignity. Now they lost it.

> Van Halen with Gary Cherone sucks

Yes, and I never understood why. Gary's amazing, but perhaps he didn't fit in well there.

> Jesus man, Ozzy was the fucking original singer in Sabbath, not blody Dio...

He didn't say anything different. The fact Ozzy was the original singer doesn't make him great.

> Apart from that- why the fuck do you give BPP what he carves the most, attention?

I agree.

> Bryans Permed Pants. He constantly spams the board with basically the same RIP QUEEN 1991 crap.

Indeed Queen died in 1991.

> robbie williams is probably a joke

I agree with Brian May on this one: Robbie, George or even Britney are musicians as well, who work just as hard as rockers.

> he done somebody to love so good it made it on gh3

Anything could be on Greatest Shits III. I love George's voice (even more than Fred's), but I think that point doesn't prove anything.

John hated HS. Fred's fave singer was not PR. Roger didn't compose 'Innuendo.' Witness testimonies are often inaccurate. Scotland's not in England. 'Bo Rhap' hasn't got 180 voices.
bryans permed poodle 15069 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 762 posts

Posted: 09 Feb 06, 14:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

NOTWMEDDLE wrote:

Look Stop being silly we all know and agree Paul Rodgers cannot sing a note, the guy is a joke. He has lead a few bands to VERY limited success neither Free or Bad Company can be considered Legends. It's different with Queen as they are Legends. Also Queen had a very unique lead singer who defined the band and gave them an identity. New lead singers have worked and failed with other bands but none of them had an original lead singer that even came close to what Freddie was to Queen. I am sick to death of these so-called Queen fans who think RODGERS is some ROCK SUPERSTAR. Is he bollocks. If you can't better or equal the original singer in a band there is no point trying. Brian and Roger should have left well alone the name Queen. Most Queen fans would have respected them more doing solo tours or forming a new band.

Paul Rodgers - "Gimp Of The Year 2006"

Posted: 09 Feb 06, 14:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

TeaKettleResurrection wrote:

No, it's Paul Rodgers that should get beaten to death!

Yeah he might remember the lyrics better!!

NOTWMEDDLE

Posted: 09 Feb 06, 15:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

-Luke_Taylor- wrote:

robbie williams is probably a joke but who are you to say george michael is a joke, were u asleep while watching his performance at fmtc, he done somebody to love so good it made it on gh3, up yours ya shit head and peace out. and his solo stuff was great

George Michael was tolerable on StL at the FMTC but he wasn't the highlight for me. His solo career faltered after 1990 here in America and his sales and appeal nosedived once Nirvana and grunge came into play.
For me the highlight of the FMTC was Elton and Axl's Bohemian Rhapsody to shut the people who said Axl was a bigot up once and for all(Axl said the word f*ggots in One in a Million and it assumed he was a bigot or racist, it meant low-lifes, scum and people who loot to support drug habits). Another highlight at the FMTC for me was Roger Daltrey performing I Want it All, James Hetfield playing Stone Cold Crazy with Queen was great too.

"Spread your wings and fly away, fly away, far away!", "No one makes me sing lullabies and no one makes me close my eyes"
NOTWMEDDLE

Posted: 09 Feb 06, 15:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bryans Permed Poodle wrote:

NOTWMEDDLE wrote:

Look Stop being silly we all know and agree Paul Rodgers cannot sing a note, the guy is a joke. He has lead a few bands to VERY limited success neither Free or Bad Company can be considered Legends. It's different with Queen as they are Legends. Also Queen had a very unique lead singer who defined the band and gave them an identity. New lead singers have worked and failed with other bands but none of them had an original lead singer that even came close to what Freddie was to Queen. I am sick to death of these so-called Queen fans who think RODGERS is some ROCK SUPERSTAR. Is he bollocks. If you can't better or equal the original singer in a band there is no point trying. Brian and Roger should have left well alone the name Queen. Most Queen fans would have respected them more doing solo tours or forming a new band.

Bryan's Pussified Penis, why don't you go try and stick your head up your ass and see if it fits. Paul Rodgers is HIGHLY respectable unlike your boyfriend Robbie whom is a fucking joke in the Good ol' U.S.A.

NOTWMEDDLE

Posted: 09 Feb 06, 15:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=000000>Fenderek wrote:

NOTWMEDDLE wrote:

Jesus man, Ozzy was the fucking original singer in Sabbath, not blody Dio... If you give examples of bands which sucked with new singers- your dislike to Ozzy's voice (fair enough with that) shows some kind of ignorance regarding to band's history...

Apart from that- why the fuck do you give BPP what he carves the most, attention?
*hits the head against the wall*

Fenderek are you and Bryan's Pussified Penis boyfriend and boyfriend. I speak the truth. Ozzy destroyed himself and they had to can him so Dio came in and was a WAY better singer than Ozzy. At times, you couldn't understand what the Hell Ozzy said.

Posted: 09 Feb 06, 16:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

NOTWMEDDLE wrote:

Bryans Permed Poodle wrote:

NOTWMEDDLE wrote:

Bryan's Pussified Penis, why don't you go try and stick your head up your ass and see if it fits. Paul Rodgers is HIGHLY respectable unlike your boyfriend Robbie whom is a fucking joke in the Good ol' U.S.A.

Good ol USA ? Is this the same country that left your great city of New Orleans to rot ? Your governments policy's on the enviroment are destroying the world, you have open gun laws so everybody can shoot each other. Yeah good ol USA mate. NOT!

j0ck3 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 155 posts

Posted: 09 Feb 06, 17:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

oh please BPP just go and die, noone likes you attention whore

queen + 1991 - ?