10 years ago I was...:
- living in this same stupid city
- just me and my mom were living in an apartment.
- took a 6 week vacation around the country.
- really liked being 10.
5 years ago I was...:
- already hating randolph.
- hanging out with robert
- becoming less shy and started talking to arnell and corey and zach.
- on the verge of ruining everything by becoming friends with bad influences like nielsen.
1 year ago I was...
- "going to too many shows" me too.
- hanging out with savanah again when I never thought I would.
- Going to SAC when I never thought I would.
- Wearing pants that were too tight, haha.
- Getting threatned by Nielsen.
- Worked and hung out.
- talked online.
- worked out
- wondered what I am doing. I do that everyday.
- Watched TV.
5 snacks I enjoy:
2. Chips of any kind except that Limon shit.
3. Turkey Sandwhiches.
5 songs I know all the words to:
1. Who Wants To Live Forever- Queen
2. Killer Queen- Queen
3. Mr Bad Guy- Freddie Mercury
4. Driven By You- Brian May
5. Dead On Time- Queen
5 things I would do with 100 million dollars:
3. Have Paul Rodgers put in jail
4. help my parents
5. get a car
5 places I would run away to:
2. Any other country that doesn't have a war
5. And one place that I woudn't tell anyone
5 things I would never wear:
1. I love Paul Rodgers shirt
2. Cowboy boots
3. Whitie Tities
4. Sweater Vest
5. anything that says spurs- amen to that.
5 favorite TV shows:
2. The Office
3. Dirty Jobs
4. any Queen documentary
5. uh i cant think of anything else
5 biggest joys:
1. Music, it's theraputic.
2. My parents
3. Freddie Mercury
5. I honestly can't think of anything else, that's sad.
5 fictional characters I would date
1. Classrissa explains it all
2. natalie portman in garden state, id marry her.
3. scarlett johansen in lost in translation
5. girls like that dont exsist.
5 people I tag to do this:
1. uh. no one.
5.A look back at 2005
40 questions about 2005.
1) Was 2005 a good year for you?
parts of it. but overall not really.
2) What was your favorite moment of the year?
no single moment comes to mind
3) What was your least favorite moment of the year?
the fighting, the drama, the depression, the hospitals. all those.
4) Where were you when 2005 began?
going to sac, hanging out with matt and arnell going to shows
5) Who were you with?
matt and arnell
6) Where will you be when 2005 ends?
7) Who will you be with when 2005 ends?
8) Did you keep your new years resolution of 2005?
i dont think i had one
9) Do you have a new years resolution for 2006?
10) Did you fall in love in 2005?
11) If yes, with who?
12) If yes, do they know?
14) You regret it?
no. The only thing i regret is listening to Paul Rodges screw up Bo Rhapsody. That bastard
15) Did you breakup with anyone in 2005?
16) Did you make any new friends in 2005?
17) Who are your favorite new friends?
i dont know
18) What was your favorite month of 2005?
april or may, i think those were the last months before the real bullshit started
19) Did you travel outside of the US in 2005?
20) How many different states did you travel to in 2005?
21) Did you lose anybody close to you in 2005?
almost, several times
22) Did you miss anybody in the past year?
yes, but things are good now
23) What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2005?
the weather man, i dont think anyone else liked this movie.
24) What was your favorite song from 1976?
25) What was your favorite record from 1978?
26) How many concerts did you see in 1980?
"haha, none :("
27) Did you have a favorite concert in 1986?