Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Live Aid Footage...

forum rss feed
Author

flash! 28068 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2995 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Feb 06, 13:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hello darlings!
Does anyone know where i can download the footage of Queen at live aid? (Queen part only)
I've tried YouTube but they don't seem to have it.
Many thanks indeed!

"It’s not often we play in daylight, and I fucking well wish we did before, I can see you all now. And there are some beauties here tonight, I can tell you!" ;)
-luke_taylor- 28432 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 664 posts

Posted: 14 Feb 06, 13:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

buy the dvd for £30-£40, not just do you get the whole show, you also give to charity and feed a kid for a day or week, or you could just download it and starve someone in africa

purples a fruit

Posted: 14 Feb 06, 13:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

-Luke_Taylor- wrote:

buy the dvd for £30-£40, not just do you get the whole show, you also give to charity and feed a kid for a day or week, or you could just download it and starve someone in africa

do you have it?

"It’s not often we play in daylight, and I fucking well wish we did before, I can see you all now. And there are some beauties here tonight, I can tell you!" ;)

Posted: 14 Feb 06, 14:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i have it on dvd

purples a fruit

Posted: 14 Feb 06, 14:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

-Luke_Taylor- wrote:

i have it on dvd

I'm just looking for the Queen part seeing as they 'stole the show'

Posted: 14 Feb 06, 14:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

yep i gathered that by the 1st post, someone else will give it you

purples a fruit

Posted: 14 Feb 06, 14:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

-Luke_Taylor- wrote:

yep i gathered that by the 1st post, someone else will give it you

Thanks for gathering! And well done for saving an african! Bob must be very proud!

pcgenius9 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 937 posts

Posted: 14 Feb 06, 14:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Shocking...Live Aid is for charity

Dislocate your spine...

Posted: 14 Feb 06, 14:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

hahahaha bobs coming to kick your ass flash dum dum dum dum JUST BUY THE FUCKING DVD!!!! your just as worse as the aids virus if you want to have a bootleg part of live aid

purples a fruit

Posted: 14 Feb 06, 14:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

-Luke_Taylor- wrote:

hahahaha bobs coming to kick your ass flash dum dum dum dum JUST BUY THE FUCKING DVD!!!! your just as worse as the aids virus if you want to have a bootleg part of live aid

YOU'RE TELLING ME I'M WORSE THEN THE VIRUS THAT KILLED OUR FREDDIE! Thats not a very nice thing to say! Its a mere request and if you don't like it then don't bother posting on this thread.
And by the way, i think Bob is alot more of a respectable person (unlike you) and wouldn't want to beat me up because i decide not to buy the live aid dvd. The End! Time for bed luke!

Suigi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 856 posts

Posted: 14 Feb 06, 14:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wow.
Blown out of proportion much?
Yes, the Live Aid DVD is supporting Africa, and yes, it's kind of a large sum to swallow for just watching Queen (and the Who, in my case).
But no need to compare this guy to AIDS.

Flash, I'd think of heading for some of the seedier download methods. ISOhunt, LimeWire, etc.

HE ROCKS US STILL.

Proud Supporter of the Queen Lives Compilation

Posted: 14 Feb 06, 14:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=black>Dennis Daja<h6>QZs God wrote:

<font color=red>Flash! wrote:

-Luke_Taylor- wrote:

YOU'RE TELLING ME I'M WORSE THEN THE VIRUS THAT KILLED OUR FREDDIE! Thats not a very nice thing to say! Its a mere request and if you don't like it then don't bother posting on this thread.
And by the way, i think Bob is alot more of a respectable person (unlike you) and wouldn't want to beat me up because i decide not to buy the live aid dvd. The End! Time for bed luke!

You are as worse as the virus.
You know that people are starving in Africa, and you are stealing from them. While the money from that DVD is for the children in Africa.

You are just stealing their footage, and laughing at them while your sitting behing your big computer.

You aren't worth the blood that runs trough your veins, nor the air that you breath and the water you drink.

Er... you are blowing this wayyyy out of proportion! You're not worth all the hassle!
Comparing to aids virus is very harsh when you can consider its either me wanting to enjoy Queen at live aid instead of buying one just for that part....not me being a virus and killing Freddie! Both are totally different!! Christ, how could you even think about comparing me to that!
Go get a life! Im sorry i have no time for you!

Posted: 14 Feb 06, 14:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Suigi wrote:

Wow.
Blown out of proportion much?
Yes, the Live Aid DVD is supporting Africa, and yes, it's kind of a large sum to swallow for just watching Queen (and the Who, in my case).
But no need to compare this guy to AIDS.

Flash, I'd think of heading for some of the seedier download methods. ISOhunt, LimeWire, etc.

Exactly! Atleast you're sane! Thank you, darling!

Posted: 14 Feb 06, 14:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

go buy the fucking dvd and do as bob said, "give them your money" you robbing dick

purples a fruit

Posted: 14 Feb 06, 14:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

-Luke_Taylor- wrote:

go buy the fucking dvd and do as bob said, "give them your money" you robbing dick

I don't have time for little fuckers like you!
Next time, go have a go at your ass it might look abit more interested than me!

Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts

Posted: 14 Feb 06, 14:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=black>Dennis Daja<h6>QZs God wrote:

-Luke_Taylor- wrote:

You are as worse as the virus.
You know that people are starving in Africa, and you are stealing from them. While the money from that DVD is for the children in Africa.

You are just stealing their footage, and laughing at them while your sitting behing your big computer.

You aren't worth the blood that runs trough your veins, nor the air that you breath and the water you drink.

Blimey..

Posted: 14 Feb 06, 14:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

They're are just going too far with this...its best just to ignore, they're hardly worth the typing now

Rick user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4796 posts

Posted: 14 Feb 06, 14:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Just buy the DVD. Damn.

John: "It's the one thing I wish I could do - sing."

Posted: 14 Feb 06, 14:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

-Luke_Taylor- wrote:

i would say your telling the truth if you changed interested in your sentence to interesting

dont take it personal go and cut your grass or go and shoot some homeless people you sicko

purples a fruit

Posted: 14 Feb 06, 14:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

-Luke_Taylor- wrote:

-Luke_Taylor- wrote:

i would say your telling the truth if you changed interested in your sentence to interesting

dont take it personal go and cut your grass or go and shoot some homeless people you sicko

Hahahahahaaaa thats a good one....maybe your ass is more interesting than me. Lets see..its got hair, warts all over it, a little face...oh no thats your face, sorry! How am i a sicko? You don't know me and i'm glad you don't! Anyway its way past your bedtime, lukey! Off to bed before your mum comes home!