Forums > Personal > ABBA

forum rss feed
Author

greaserkat user not visiting Queenzone.com
greaserkat
Bohemian: 678 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Feb 06, 18:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Who here likes ABBA? I think theyre good. If they were able to keep Queen off the No.1 spot then they must be good, well Franky Goes to Hollywood did that but they were just a one hit wonder. But yeah, what do yoy guys think? Should ABBA make it to the hall of fame?


Darling, Im not going to be a rockstar, Im going to be a LEGEND!!
@ndy38 user not visiting Queenzone.com
@ndy38
Royalty: 1490 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Feb 06, 19:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ABBA are probably one of the greatest bands ever, enough said! I'll write more about ABBA tommorow, when i am not so tired.



Crazy Little Thing Called Love....
Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Feb 06, 20:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

guilty pleasure of mine.


[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Feb 06, 21:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles wrote:

guilty pleasure of mine.


Same here. I made the DJ at my wedding play Dancing Queen more than once...ok like 5 times.

Is anyone watching the Dr. Phil special right now? They keep playing CLTCL!!! woooot


Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!



NJ!!!























greaserkat user not visiting Queenzone.com
greaserkat
Bohemian: 678 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Feb 06, 23:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

guilty pleasure of mine too, but in now way passible will I let my friends know I listen to them, lol.


Darling, Im not going to be a rockstar, Im going to be a LEGEND!!
@ndy38 user not visiting Queenzone.com
@ndy38
Royalty: 1490 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Feb 06, 09:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

greaserkat wrote:

guilty pleasure of mine too, but in now way passible will I let my friends know I listen to them, lol.


Yeah me too!
I keep Souper Trouper at the lowest possible volume so that my family don't even know lol.

Why is it seen as such a disgrace?!
You'd think those clothes and catchy choruses would only do them favours...


Crazy Little Thing Called Love....
Daburcor? user not visiting Queenzone.com
Daburcor?
Deity: 9478 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Feb 06, 15:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I love ABBA. They're a great band! End of. :)


"Elton John and I became really good friends. I don't mean 'good friends' in that sense. I just mean we slept together." -Billy Joel
flash! 28068 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2995 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Feb 06, 15:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

They're totally fab! Shame about the divorces... they refuse to re-unite... :(


"It’s not often we play in daylight, and I fucking well wish we did before, I can see you all now. And there are some beauties here tonight, I can tell you!" ;)
greaserkat user not visiting Queenzone.com
greaserkat
Bohemian: 678 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Feb 06, 18:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

They were going to reunited? When was this? That would have been kool


Darling, Im not going to be a rockstar, Im going to be a LEGEND!!
@ndy38 user not visiting Queenzone.com
@ndy38
Royalty: 1490 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Feb 06, 18:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

3 of the 4 did reunite for one of the openings of Mamma Mia, i can't remember which city it was. They didn't perform though, it was just an appearance. The 2 guys are still great friends to this day though.

But i think Agnetha has some major issues, she's been involved in a lot of newspaper scandals in Sweden, basically she had lost the plot for a while.

Oh my....i know so much about ABBA.....
I think i should keep quiet next time.


Crazy Little Thing Called Love....
greaserkat user not visiting Queenzone.com
greaserkat
Bohemian: 678 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Feb 06, 19:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=black>Andy<font color=red>38 wrote:


Oh my....i know so much about ABBA.....
I think i should keep quiet next time.



Well lets hear it, lets hear it!


Darling, Im not going to be a rockstar, Im going to be a LEGEND!!
Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Feb 06, 20:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

theyre nice to listen to when im in the mood,
i went to see Mama Mia when i was in Las Vegas, it was alright- not terrible, not greatt


One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city



http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1
Mr Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adam who?????
Mr Mercury
Deity: 4632 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Feb 06, 21:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=black>Andy<font color=red>38 wrote:

But i think Agnetha has some major issues, she's been involved in a lot of newspaper scandals in Sweden, basically she had lost the plot for a while.


So would you if you were stalked by a so called fan, who couldnt understand that "no" meant "no". The stupid bastard was even thrown in jail, then got out, tried stalking her again, eventually got banned from going anywhere near her for a few years and yet still plans to continue his daftness. Stupid fucker.... Theres fan worship, but this idiot seems to have stepped way over the boundaries.

Oh and by the way my fave song from them is "Eagle" put that on and turn it up loud!!!! Stuff what anyone else thinks ABBA are FABBA!!!


"Normally i can't dance to save my life.

But as soon as I step in dog shit, I can moonwalk better than Michael Jackson."
The Mir@cle user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Mir@cle
Deity: 3543 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Feb 06, 02:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color =#CC00FF>***Marial-B*** wrote:

My fav ABBA song so far...

"Gimme gimme gimme a man after midnight..."


So far? Don't think there will be some new songs xD


I got to try al little more,

because I'm an asshole but I'm learning.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfTLkUcQ7QY
Fraz user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1129 posts
add to buddy list send PM

@ndy38 user not visiting Queenzone.com
@ndy38
Royalty: 1490 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Feb 06, 05:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr Mercury wrote:

<font color=black>Andy<font color=red>38 wrote:

But i think Agnetha has some major issues, she's been involved in a lot of newspaper scandals in Sweden, basically she had lost the plot for a while.


So would you if you were stalked by a so called fan, who couldnt understand that "no" meant "no". The stupid bastard was even thrown in jail, then got out, tried stalking her again, eventually got banned from going anywhere near her for a few years and yet still plans to continue his daftness. Stupid fucker.... Theres fan worship, but this idiot seems to have stepped way over the boundaries.

Oh and by the way my fave song from them is "Eagle" put that on and turn it up loud!!!! Stuff what anyone else thinks ABBA are FABBA!!!


Yeah but she started dating the guy, there's a picture of the 2 of them together. Then one day she denied any connections with him. Now that's a bit weird......


Crazy Little Thing Called Love....
Mr Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adam who?????
Mr Mercury
Deity: 4632 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Feb 06, 06:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=black>Andy<font color=red>38 wrote:

Mr Mercury wrote:

<font color=black>Andy<font color=red>38 wrote:

But i think Agnetha has some major issues, she's been involved in a lot of newspaper scandals in Sweden, basically she had lost the plot for a while.


So would you if you were stalked by a so called fan, who couldnt understand that "no" meant "no". The stupid bastard was even thrown in jail, then got out, tried stalking her again, eventually got banned from going anywhere near her for a few years and yet still plans to continue his daftness. Stupid fucker.... Theres fan worship, but this idiot seems to have stepped way over the boundaries.

Oh and by the way my fave song from them is "Eagle" put that on and turn it up loud!!!! Stuff what anyone else thinks ABBA are FABBA!!!


Yeah but she started dating the guy, there's a picture of the 2 of them together. Then one day she denied any connections with him. Now that's a bit weird......


Yeah thats what I meant by using the "no" means "no" part. Watched that documentary about ABBA that he was on and he came across as a real creepy git to me at least.


"Normally i can't dance to save my life.

But as soon as I step in dog shit, I can moonwalk better than Michael Jackson."