Forums > Queen - General Discussion > PAUL RODGERS SUCKS!!

forum rss feed
Author

bryans permed poodle 15069 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 762 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Feb 06, 17:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think we all need reminding of this fact.

GET LOST YOU USELESS PIECE OF TURD.

WHAT HAVE YOU EVER DONE THAT IS ANY GOOD ?

YOU WASTE OF SPACE

GO BACK TO YOUR CRAP BANDS NO ONE HAS EVER HEARD OF.

ROBBIE WILLIAMS WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul Rodgers - "Gimp Of The Year 2006"
Joeker user not visiting Queenzone.com
Joeker
Bohemian: 753 posts

Posted: 17 Feb 06, 17:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

grow up you stupid wanker. theres nothin you can do about. we have about 50 of these dumb topics already.

Roger: Can I go To Lunch Now?

Brian: No, You Can't...

---------------------------------------

Freddie: Oh Shit, All this crap again?!

"If I had to do it all over again, yes why not? why not
bryans permed poodle 15069 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 762 posts

Posted: 17 Feb 06, 17:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

cabbage wrote:

Robbie Williams is cool and soooooooooooo gorgeous!! But i wouldnt be so mean about Paul Rodgers! he's not a bad singer!! ;) *said cabbage with relish* xxxxxxxxx

Not a bad singer ? He is so bad his mother wouldn't even listen to him. The guy is pure shit. Bloody one hit wonder.

Paul Rodgers - "Gimp Of The Year 2006"
Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts

Posted: 17 Feb 06, 17:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

welcome back

One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1
englishyob user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 526 posts

Posted: 17 Feb 06, 18:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FOR CHIRST SAKE BPP GIVE IT A FUCKING REST GET OUT MORE, FIND A GIRLFRIEND OR BOYFRIEND WHATEVER TAKES YOUR FANCY. YOU ARE TALKING TO THE WRONG PEOPLE, POST THIS SHIT ON BRIANS SOAP BOX (HERE IS THE ADDRESS brians.soapbox@clara.co.uk OR http://www.brianmay.com/brian/brianssb/brianssb.html) OR ARE YOU NOT MAN EOUGHT TO DO IT. IF YOU ARE SO BOTHED ABOUT IT GO DIRECTLY TO BRIAN HIMSELF HE'S THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN HELP YOU. CRYING ON HERE ISNT GOING TO DO ANYTHING OR STOP ANYTHING.

Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts

Posted: 17 Feb 06, 18:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

TeaKettleResurrection wrote:

JamieSureWould<br><font size=1>QOQOW wrote:

welcome back

Where have you been BPP? Yep, welcome back!
Paul is shit! Kick him out!
Freddie and Queen RIP

Ever noticed that TeaKettleResurrection is only online when BPP is online, they wouldn't happen to be the same person would they..?

englishyob user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 526 posts

Posted: 17 Feb 06, 18:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWN

so boring

jimmy sexton user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 42 posts

Posted: 17 Feb 06, 19:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

sucks is alittle harsh. but i would have liked brian and roger to have chosen someone more fitting for queen. someone with pipes and presence like george michael,barry manilow,steve walsh of kansas, dennis deyoung of styx. almost all of these guys can also play the shit out of the piano.2 other choices would be paul stanley,[awesome], or a freddie clone from one of the awsome queen tribute bands, under pressure, killer queen,etc....... where's deaky? and thinking about it, sucks is not too harsh a description of what has happened to queen w/out freddie and john but tommorow never knows. maybe next brian and roger will help paul release a solo album,"mr. sad guy".....i'm praying for a miracle,peace/light........jimilove

jimi sexton
The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18633 posts

Posted: 17 Feb 06, 19:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Most civilized people grow tired of repeating themselves or doing the same thing over and over again... a week, or a month or two at most, depending on what is being repeated. This anti-Paul thing has been going on for well over a year now, and it seems that the US tour is still happening, despite Mr. Poodle's and his sidekicks' protests. One would assume the whiners would be bored of whining by now, but here we are in February 2006 and the whining continues. Almost every post is made with the sense that they haven't made their feelings previously known. It has become entertaining for many of us who have been here since the beginning.

By the way, I'm still waiting for BPP's and the sidekicks' replies about Chicago without Kath/Cetera, The Who without Moon/Entwistle, Supertramp without Hodgson, Van Halen without Roth, AC/DC without Scott, INXS without Hutchence, the Stones without Jones/Wyman, Deep Purple without Blackmore/Lord, and potentially the Smashing Pumpkins without D'arcy/Iha. Do you even know the history of these bands? If so, then do you think they all were equally wrong to continue with the original band names?

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca
The Real Wizard

Posted: 17 Feb 06, 19:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

2pink wrote:

Queen is gone and never coming back. Thats the truth.
As somebody said earlier, form another band, or retire.

They have indeed formed another band. It's called Queen + Paul Rodgers, and it has six members, with nobody replacing anybody. It has been made clear by Brian, Roger, and even Paul.

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

NOTWMEDDLE user not visiting Queenzone.com
NOTWMEDDLE
Bohemian: 691 posts

Posted: 17 Feb 06, 19:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I am sick of you bashing Paul Rodgers you cocksucker. Paul Rodgers saved Brian May and Roger Taylor from becoming a joke. Robbie Williams is a fucking joke and so aren't you. If I ever saw you dying I'd let you die!

"Spread your wings and fly away, fly away, far away!", "No one makes me sing lullabies and no one makes me close my eyes"

Posted: 17 Feb 06, 19:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

hey all you people who say your tired of the whining over this issue,your missing the point. hell i'm missing the point but at least we all have one!

jimi sexton

Posted: 17 Feb 06, 19:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

paul rodgers couldn't save .....never mind just don,t be stupid about this the guys a dirt-bag rocker

jimi sexton
DavidRFuller user not visiting Queenzone.com
DavidRFuller
Bohemian: 965 posts

Posted: 17 Feb 06, 20:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I knew right away who made this thread.

Posted: 17 Feb 06, 20:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i thought manchester united won the superbowl.....there's no living in my life anymore......

jimi sexton
The Real Wizard

Posted: 17 Feb 06, 21:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

NOTWMEDDLE wrote:

If I ever saw you dying I'd let you die!

No need to cross the line. As much as one may disagree with BPP, he still is a human being.

snow flakey wrote:

2pink wrote:

Queen? Four guys, by the names of: Freddie Mercury, John Deacon, Roger Taylor and Brian May.

Queen + Paul Rodgers? Brian May, Roger Tayl...Woa- Brian and Roger= Queen? I don't think so.

If they go under something like Smile + Paul Rodgers is fine. Or another name, but Queen? Hell no.

Excellent post. Fully agree

How was that an excellent post? You say that as if this point hasn't been made a million times.

Two key members from The Who have died, and they are still called The Who. Two key Rolling Stones members aren't in the band anymore, yet they are still called The Rolling Stones. Deep Purple is lacking two original members, one of whom is the founding member, Richie Blackmore, yet they are still called Deep Purple. How about Pink Floyd without Barrett and Waters? Queen's singer has died, and the founding members continue onward. I therefore fail to see how Queen's situation is different.

While I expect some more irrational and uninformed pro-Freddie replies, hope still lingers that there may be some sense deep within all of you Freddie fundamentalists.

Posted: 17 Feb 06, 21:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

just a few words why it's different it's freddie mercury! please try to not be a jackass

jimi sexton
The Real Wizard

Posted: 17 Feb 06, 21:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

jimilove wrote:

just a few words why it's different it's freddie mercury! please try to not be a jackass

This is the ignorance of hardcore Queen fans at its best.

Do you honestly think that Freddie Mercury is of bigger popularity, originality, and musical influence than all of the aforementioned bands?

Chicago, The Who, Rolling Stones, Deep Purple, Van Halen, INXS, Smashing Pumpkins, Pink Floyd, Supertramp, and AC/DC?

There are plenty of people who listen to the above bands who don't like Queen. Queen aren't the centre of the universe. Get with it, and start listening to some more bands.

The Real Wizard

Posted: 17 Feb 06, 21:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snow flakey wrote:

Freddie was the important talent in the band and it was HIS band also. Without him, most of the talent is gone. If they stop using the Queen name and go under Smile or something else, i won't have a problem.
Yup, just as jimilove said, Its Freddie Mercury.

That is your opinion. Opinion is not fact. There are 500,000+ people who went to see Queen+Rodgers last year, and most of them will disagree with you. And for the record, Queen was not Freddie's band. That, again, is your personal opinion.

Posted: 17 Feb 06, 21:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ignorance is bliss may ihave another

jimi sexton