Forums > Queen - General Discussion > snow flakey, BPP, Ladymoonshinedown, SEPARATED AT BIRTH?

forum rss feed
Author

NOTWMEDDLE user not visiting Queenzone.com
NOTWMEDDLE
Bohemian: 691 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Feb 06, 20:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You decide folks!

"Spread your wings and fly away, fly away, far away!", "No one makes me sing lullabies and no one makes me close my eyes"
LadyMoonshineDown user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 894 posts

Posted: 17 Feb 06, 20:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

NOTWMEDDLE wrote:

You decide folks!

Um, riiiight.
Because as we all know, I am a huge fan of Snow Flakey and BPP with my "I hate Paul" rants. That's right...
...you have me all figured out; I am exposed. Oh dear.
Or, you can go fuck yourself. Either way, it will make me laugh. Ta ta.
Cheers

"Today I saw an American flag flying at full mast and I was reassured--I knew someone....somewhere....was alive."
NOTWMEDDLE

Posted: 17 Feb 06, 21:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I hope you get shot to death Ladymoonshinedown. Either that or send you and BPP home with an I Just Pumped the Neighbor's Cat look on your face.

"Spread your wings and fly away, fly away, far away!", "No one makes me sing lullabies and no one makes me close my eyes"

Posted: 17 Feb 06, 21:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

NOTWMEDDLE wrote:

I hope you get shot to death Ladymoonshinedown. Either that or send you and BPP home with an I Just Pumped the Neighbor's Cat look on your face.

Riiiight.
Cheers

"Today I saw an American flag flying at full mast and I was reassured--I knew someone....somewhere....was alive."
jcrawford79 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 762 posts

Posted: 17 Feb 06, 21:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

From the posts I've read, Ladymoonshinedown has absolutely nothing in common with those other freaks. I think you're trying to start some drama....

NOTWMEDDLE

Posted: 17 Feb 06, 22:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I am not starting a problem I am trying to finish it. BPP and his aliases need to GROW THE FUCK UP!

KillerQueen1429 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 140 posts

Posted: 18 Feb 06, 02:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

NOTWMEDDLE wrote:

I am not starting a problem I am trying to finish it. BPP and his aliases need to GROW THE FUCK UP!

AMEN THEY R REALLY GETTIN ANNOYING AND NEED TO QUIT THEIR CRYIN WONT CHANGE A DAMN THING OR ANYONE ELSES OPINION!!

I Love Queen!!!

Posted: 18 Feb 06, 12:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

jcrawford79 wrote:

From the posts I've read, Ladymoonshinedown has absolutely nothing in common with those other freaks. I think you're trying to start some drama....

It's good to know someone isn't a drama-starting spammer. ;) In other news, how are you my dear?
Cheers

Posted: 18 Feb 06, 12:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

KillerQueen1429 wrote:

NOTWMEDDLE wrote:

AMEN THEY R REALLY GETTIN ANNOYING AND NEED TO QUIT THEIR CRYIN WONT CHANGE A DAMN THING OR ANYONE ELSES OPINION!!

Oh please.
Read BPP's posts, and then read mine; I am one of the most avid BPP haters, so yeah. I guess I'll "grow the fuck up" because um, oh yeah. I'm just like BPP, right? Ha! I laugh.
Cheers

jcrawford79 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 762 posts

Posted: 18 Feb 06, 13:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

LadyMoonshineDown wrote:

jcrawford79 wrote:

It's good to know someone isn't a drama-starting spammer. ;) In other news, how are you my dear?
Cheers

I agree, I hate drama.

Actually, I'm well and thanks for asking. Could be better though.....crazy ass weather has me stranded at home. I tried to drive to WalMart earlier and slid all over the damn road...I hate winter so much.

Posted: 18 Feb 06, 13:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

jcrawford79 wrote:

LadyMoonshineDown wrote:

jcrawford79 wrote:

Cheers

I agree, I hate drama.

Actually, I'm well and thanks for asking. Could be better though.....crazy ass weather has me stranded at home. I tried to drive to WalMart earlier and slid all over the damn road...I hate winter so much.

That's crazy. Our winter here (in the NW) has been fairly mild. But just recently, we've had a cold spell; it hasn't reached over 30 in the past few days, but it's sunny with blue skies. I agree with you though; I hate winter, too.
Cheers

mystic_rhythms user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 448 posts

Posted: 18 Feb 06, 14:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

okay, how about this:
you ALL need to grow the fuck up!

Do you even see what you're getting yourselves into? it seems like every day (or maybe every hour) there is a new thread about either
A: Brian's Permed Poodle (and any of his aliases)
B: snow flakey
C: Ladymoonshinedown
or D: All of the above

Frankly, i am really sick of it! And now that there's this new guy who's just as big of a prick as all three of them combined, it truly never ends!

But seriously. Look at yourselves. Fighting for a lost cause. Face it; there's really not much we can do to stop this epidemic of shame and stupidity. As long as there are people on the internet, there will always be spammers and phonies and fucked-up misfit people who think it's funny to piss off others. And they're probably laughing their asses off right now, because that's what they have done to you guys.

Do what I do: leave them alone. The only reason they keep doing what they are doing is because they know it is disturbing us to the point of no return. Well, no more. That's all i'm saying.

No more listening to this garbage. No more having to watch people spew crap out of their mouths. No more!

So, fellow QZers, heed the words of the late great Freddie Mercury...

"Fuck them, darling, if they just don't get it."

We can only grow the way the wind blows

On a bare and weathered shore

We can only bow to the here and now

In our elemental war

- Rush, "The Way The Wind Blows"

Posted: 18 Feb 06, 14:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

me_and_my_innuendo wrote:

okay, how about this:
you ALL need to grow the fuck up!

Do you even see what you're getting yourselves into? it seems like every day (or maybe every hour) there is a new thread about either
A: Brian's Permed Poodle (and any of his aliases)
B: snow flakey
C: Ladymoonshinedown
or D: All of the above

Frankly, i am really sick of it! And now that there's this new guy who's just as big of a prick as all three of them combined, it truly never ends!

But seriously. Look at yourselves. Fighting for a lost cause. Face it; there's really not much we can do to stop this epidemic of shame and stupidity. As long as there are people on the internet, there will always be spammers and phonies and fucked-up misfit people who think it's funny to piss off others. And they're probably laughing their asses off right now, because that's what they have done to you guys.

Do what I do: leave them alone. The only reason they keep doing what they are doing is because they know it is disturbing us to the point of no return. Well, no more. That's all i'm saying.

No more listening to this garbage. No more having to watch people spew crap out of their mouths. No more!

So, fellow QZers, heed the words of the late great Freddie Mercury...

"Fuck them, darling, if they just don't get it."

Not a spammer, thank you. :)
Cheers

cabbage wrote:

LadyMoonshineDown wrote:

jcrawford79 wrote:

LadyMoonshineDown wrote:

jcrawford79 wrote:

Cheers

I agree, I hate drama.

That's crazy. Our winter here (in the NW) has been fairly mild. But just recently, we've had a cold spell; it hasn't reached over 30 in the past few days, but it's sunny with blue skies. I agree with you though; I hate winter, too.
Cheers

ladymoonshinedown is a two-faced bitchy liar. I despise her.

Yup, I must be. Mmm hmm. You must know me in and out, huh? Wow, you're good.
Cheers

mystic_rhythms user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 448 posts

and you, cabbage. You're just as much of an asshole as they are.

We can only grow the way the wind blows

On a bare and weathered shore

We can only bow to the here and now

In our elemental war

- Rush, "The Way The Wind Blows"
jimmy sexton user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 42 posts

Posted: 18 Feb 06, 16:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

you guys make sense and a little bitcin' i yhink is healthy all of my local queen friends which there are quite a few get even more pissed about this grub rocker singing in mmhhhh...queen, after putting back a few. also no one responded back to the question if brian was still a clog wearer, i hope he still is,also did anyone have to witness that pathetic 2002 amserdam show, the best thing about it was eric[the catman]singer on drums!all i can say is "this is a tricky situation iv'e only got brian to blame..............all the best jimilove

jimi sexton
jimmy sexton user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 42 posts

Posted: 18 Feb 06, 16:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

to me and my innuendo, i hope you wre talking about me................keep good company,jimilove

jimi sexton
That guy who digs energy domes user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5020 posts

Posted: 18 Feb 06, 21:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ladymoonshinedown is a nice lady and if she's not the best reporter here, she is a shoo-in for second.

Freedom of choice is what you've got

Freedom from choice is what you want

http://queen4ever.19.forumer.com/index.php
NOTWMEDDLE

Posted: 19 Feb 06, 04:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

They are like cockroaches, they come back and you can't kill them. One dies and another one comes back. Sometimes freedom of speech comes at a price!

NOTWMEDDLE

Posted: 19 Feb 06, 04:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queen of Wrestling, why don't you and your curly haired lovers BPP and so forth shut the f*ck up. I get p*ssed off when I see those a**holes(BPP and Lady Moonshinedown) write immature crap. OK, was funny at first but it gets F*CKING OLD, just like my grandparents(whom are 86 and 94 respectively)!