Forums > Sharing The Music - Announce > HELP MEEE

forum rss feed
Author

Dancer, Dancer user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 88 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Feb 06, 08:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Can you help me pleeease. I have these two tracks but i dont know what bootlegs theye are from.

1) Its a medley of Bo Rap, Killer Queen, MOTBQ and freddie starts it off with- "we're gonna do, a nice little medley for you. Just like the one we did the other day, yes, and we're gonna start off with a little segment from a number called bohemian rhapsody..."

2) Its Ogre Battle, and freddie starts it off with "Thank you for joinging us tonight, we're now, we're now gona take you to the battle field...this is called ogre battle).

Both of very good quality.

"they said they'd rock us, and they did"

keep_yourself_alive_@hotmail.com

myspace.com/flick_of_the_wrist

Sithmarauder user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1082 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Feb 06, 09:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

X_Liar_X wrote:

Can you help me pleeease. I have these two tracks but i dont know what bootlegs theye are from.

1) Its a medley of Bo Rap, Killer Queen, MOTBQ and freddie starts it off with- "we're gonna do, a nice little medley for you. Just like the one we did the other day, yes, and we're gonna start off with a little segment from a number called bohemian rhapsody..."

2) Its Ogre Battle, and freddie starts it off with "Thank you for joinging us tonight, we're now, we're now gona take you to the battle field...this is called ogre battle).

Both of very good quality.

It's the Christmas Concert at the Hammersmith Odeon December 1975. It's been shared here many time in both Audio and Video.
Here are the links.
http://queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=687973
http://queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=686087
By the way, you need to keep these questions out of the announce forum.

"If we look half as good to you as you do to me, we must look good" Brian May

"No, Innuendo is not an Italian suppository, it's a Queen album."