Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > does anyone have guitar tabulature for big spender?

forum rss feed
Author

nibznik user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 326 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Feb 06, 15:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ive been googling it and i just cant find it, im pretty sure that the arrangement used was unique to queen, so a regular big spender tab isn't quite as heavy. thanks.


"I am Jack The Pumpkin King!" - Jack The Pumpkin King
Daveboy35 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 619 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Feb 06, 16:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi check this site out it has thousands of tabs you may find it here:

http://www.tabcrawler.com/.

Hope you find it.



Yes we'll keep on tryin

we'll tread that fine line

oh oh we'll keep on tryin

till the end of time

till the end of time.



The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18639 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Feb 06, 03:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

nibznik wrote:

ive been googling it and i just cant find it, im pretty sure that the arrangement used was unique to queen, so a regular big spender tab isn't quite as heavy. thanks.


If you bring a guitar to the Q+PR concert in Toronto, I can show you how to play it myself. :)



"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski



http://www.queenlive.ca
Brian_Mays_Wig user not visiting Queenzone.com
Brian_Mays_Wig
Deity: 2934 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Feb 06, 05:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thats a very very easy song to work out yourself!

I certainly didnt need tab!


Chom own mudder fukker.
nibznik user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 326 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Feb 06, 16:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sir GH<br><h6>ah yeah</h6> wrote:

nibznik wrote:

ive been googling it and i just cant find it, im pretty sure that the arrangement used was unique to queen, so a regular big spender tab isn't quite as heavy. thanks.


If you bring a guitar to the Q+PR concert in Toronto, I can show you how to play it myself. :)

Sir GH, is it chords? If so then just list the order and i can figure out the rest. And I might just take you up on your offer, although im probably gonna be in the far 300s.


"I am Jack The Pumpkin King!" - Jack The Pumpkin King
The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18639 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Feb 06, 21:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

nibznik wrote:

Sir GH<br><h6>ah yeah</h6> wrote:

nibznik wrote:

ive been googling it and i just cant find it, im pretty sure that the arrangement used was unique to queen, so a regular big spender tab isn't quite as heavy. thanks.


If you bring a guitar to the Q+PR concert in Toronto, I can show you how to play it myself. :)

Sir GH, is it chords? If so then just list the order and i can figure out the rest. And I might just take you up on your offer, although im probably gonna be in the far 300s.


There are some chords, and some single note runs. It's a pretty simple song, but I'd definitely have to show you in person. It'd take a while to write up the tab, and even longer to explain in words online.

We should organize some kind of QZ get-together before the ACC show.

(edit)

In fact, I just started a topic about it:

http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=727810


"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski



http://www.queenlive.ca