Forums > Queen - General Discussion > The hiden tracks!

forum rss feed
Author

Spawnie Boy user not visiting Queenzone.com
Spawnie Boy
Champion: 84 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Feb 06, 13:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

hi folks, yes is me again, can anyone tell me how i can see the hiden tracks in the greatest video hits 2 dvd, please could you tell me!!!

Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts

Posted: 24 Feb 06, 14:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/faq_view.aspx?Q=146&CATEGORY_NAME=Queen+Videos&Q_KNOWLEDGE_BASE_CATEGORY_ID=11

or

Alternate Versions: There are two alternate versions of "Who Wants to Live Forever", one hidden on each disc:
On disc one, when the picture sleeve for "Who wants..." appears on the screen, press Enter on your remote. This will automatically take you to an alternative video of the song featuring both the band and scenes from the "Highlander" film.
On disc two, at the Main Menu, select Hot Spaces. From that menu, move the cursor to Play All, press Up, Left, Right. This will play another version of "Who wants..", this time with the living members of Queen, and two young vocalists.

The prophet's song user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1044 posts

Posted: 25 Feb 06, 05:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

when (on the first disc) the highlander picture comes up, click on it and that should work

"Either this kid has a lightbulb up his ass or his colon has a great idea"
freddie_my_hero user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 17 posts

Posted: 20 Mar 06, 06:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

on GVH1 there is another BoRhap video

Queen Greatest Hits 1 - On disc 2 of the set, enter the menu for the "Inside The Rhapsody" documentaries. Move the cursor to the "Back To Main" option. From the "Back to Main" button, use your arrow cursors to go UP, RIGHT, RIGHT, LEFT. An alternate edit of the "Bohemian Rhapsody" video will automatically play.

I'm a very loving person, you know
freddie_my_hero user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 17 posts

Posted: 20 Mar 06, 06:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

but u probably knew that...since u didnt ask.

I'm a very loving person, you know