Forums > Personal > Why are the British sooooo cynical?

forum rss feed
Author

The Flash Danny Project user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 166 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Feb 06, 00:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Must be the crap weather

Insert stupid signature here
CC1 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 259 posts

Posted: 25 Feb 06, 07:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Its because we are ... We love wallowing in self pity and bitterness ..

Im Off To Shoot Myself If Anyone Cares .......
@ndy38 user not visiting Queenzone.com
@ndy38
Royalty: 1490 posts

Posted: 25 Feb 06, 09:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Flash Danny Project wrote:

Must be the crap weather

What a pointless thread.

I'm sorry but this had to be stated, QZ has become so bad, there's some people on here who really need help. There's a couple of people i'm directing this to and they know who they are.

I'm leaving this place for the moment, i may be back in a couple of months. But this place has become uncanny, i honestly can't be bothered with it.

I'll talk to all my good friends i have made here on MSN.

Farewell (I wont waste anybodys time by creating a new thread muhaha)

Sorry to the creator of this thread if he took this personally, i just found a random pointless thread and decided to say my goodbye in it.

Crazy Little Thing Called Love....
@ndy38 user not visiting Queenzone.com
@ndy38
Royalty: 1490 posts

Posted: 25 Feb 06, 09:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Read the end of my last post, i updated it while you were posting lol, although this thread does represent some of the reasons why i am leaving.

(Not because of the anti Britishness, i couldn't care less about that)

Crazy Little Thing Called Love....
Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts

Posted: 25 Feb 06, 10:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=black>Andy<font color=red>38 wrote:

I'm leaving this place for the moment, i may be back in a couple of months.

Let's be honest, Andy, are you gonna celebrate your Birthday for a couple of months, right? :)

flash! 28068 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2995 posts

Posted: 25 Feb 06, 10:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I like British!
OK, the weathers crap at the moment but it's not the only place that has crap weather.
Cricket team.... well they must be crap because i HATE cricket and only a weird person with no personality can sit down and watch a cricket match throughout and say " that was soooooo thrilling!"
OK, some british people would love to take the opportunity to get you in a back alleyway and smash your face in, but thats not everywhere. Alot of the Britsh public are nice people who care for the community...like me! :D
And as for the scones.... the cheese ones are the best.
But we are very miserable and depressed because some people hate getting up at 5 a.m and going to the same place everyday to work in an office.It does get some people down and doesn't give much of a purpose to live!
However, it would be silly to generalise and say all British are like that.
I blame it mostly on our government... we would be better off without it! Totally useless!

"It’s not often we play in daylight, and I fucking well wish we did before, I can see you all now. And there are some beauties here tonight, I can tell you!" ;)
its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts

Posted: 25 Feb 06, 10:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Barry © wrote:

There just jealous that the worlds best bands including Queen originate here. :-)

Your totally right there!!!

Posted: 25 Feb 06, 10:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

its_a_hard_life. wrote:

Barry © wrote:

There just jealous that the worlds best bands including Queen originate here. :-)

I agree. Especially when you think that you like a band that were very, very proud of being English and held the flag at various shows.
Freddie loved the royal family (cried when watching Princess Diana's wedding in 1981)
Queen were proud of their nationality and identity despite Freddie's mixed background.

"It’s not often we play in daylight, and I fucking well wish we did before, I can see you all now. And there are some beauties here tonight, I can tell you!" ;)

Posted: 25 Feb 06, 11:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=red>Flash! wrote:

its_a_hard_life. wrote:

Barry © wrote:

I agree. Especially when you think that you like a band that were very, very proud of being English and held the flag at various shows.
Freddie loved the royal family (cried when watching Princess Diana's wedding in 1981)
Queen were proud of their nationality and identity despite Freddie's mixed background.

Wooooo yaaaa you go Flash! :P

Posted: 25 Feb 06, 11:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

its_a_hard_life. wrote:

its_a_hard_life. wrote:

Barry © wrote:

Wooooo yaaaa you go Flash! :P

Thankyou, hard life, darling!

-luke_taylor- 28432 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 664 posts

Posted: 25 Feb 06, 13:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Must be the crap weather

says an austrailian, i mean i can see where that phrase has come from, if i knew you were australian before this i would of asked "what do you like to drink to get you in the mood for a fight" just to start a friendly convo. what brings you to the world of the internet dundee? so what you on the rob or raiding any online bank accounts?

purples a fruit

Posted: 25 Feb 06, 13:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

-Luke_Taylor- wrote:

Must be the crap weather

says an austrailian, i mean i can see where that phrase has come from, if i knew you were australian before this i would of asked "what do you like to drink to get you in the mood for a fight" just to start a friendly convo. what brings you to the world of the internet dundee? so what you on the rob or raiding any online bank accounts?

He's austrailian?? He's probably just attacking our cricket team because he still hasn't got over England beating them in rugby. And we won the ashes aswell....so you can't complain really.

-luke_taylor- 28432 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 664 posts

Posted: 25 Feb 06, 13:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

lol, steve irwins gonna haunt you for saying that flash.

purples a fruit

Posted: 25 Feb 06, 14:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The crocidile hunter! He rocks. G'day mates! Crikey!
I'm surprised he hasn't lost a limb yet!

Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts

Posted: 25 Feb 06, 14:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

-Luke_Taylor- wrote:

Must be the crap weather

He's austrailian?? He's probably just attacking our cricket team because he still hasn't got over England beating them in rugby. And we won the ashes aswell....so you can't complain really.

Muahahaha XD

Posted: 25 Feb 06, 14:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

xD

Posted: 25 Feb 06, 16:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

xD

Gunpowder Gelatine user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2541 posts

Posted: 25 Feb 06, 17:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I've always wanted to be British. So watch out, England, I'm definitely ditching America one of these days. :)

Resistance is futile. You are now an orb.

Taylor-Mayed user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 7134 posts

Posted: 25 Feb 06, 17:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Cynicism avoids disappointment in life. :-)

Jesspit user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jesspit
Bohemian: 414 posts

Posted: 26 Feb 06, 08:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i'm British and i don't think i'm cynical, i dunno maybe i am. i dunno. i dunno much. that is all.

I had one dream not long after he died where he kept saying, You've got to be there Brian, and I woke up in a daze thinking, Where have I got to be? -Brian May