Forums > Queen - General Discussion > They were just some skinny lads!!! PLEASE READ!

forum rss feed
Author

RETROLOVE user not visiting Queenzone.com
RETROLOVE
Deity: 2522 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Mar 06, 05:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm always looking at old Queen pics, especially the ones from the 70's, and let me tell you guys, they were really skinny back then, especially John, he had a gap inbetween his legs!The only one who had a little weight on him, at least in his face, was Roger, but still skinny everywhere else.

I spend hours on my treadmill everyother day, try to watch my carbs, everything, but I betcha when Queen was younger, they probably ate anything they wanted, and still stayed skinny!! That is noooooooooo fair!! I'm a girl too, so that probably pays a part in it, some people are just natuarally like that!!!

Loving the pass, cherishing the present, and looking forward to the future

RETROLOVE

Posted: 01 Mar 06, 05:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

***plays a part in it, they were just naturally skinny like that***

spymyshadow user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 261 posts

Posted: 01 Mar 06, 07:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I liked them better when they were skinny...but I suspect they had not so much as they wanted

take heed that yonder dog! Look when he fawns he bites, and when he bites his venom teeth will rankle to death
liam user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 596 posts

Posted: 01 Mar 06, 08:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

look at brian in the solo during the clip for somebody to love. when it cuts to the live concert u really see how skinny his legs were.

Go, Go, Go, little queenie!!
its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts

Posted: 01 Mar 06, 10:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

White Queen the second wrote:

Id say they ate anythin they wanted and never put on weight.Like myself,I eat like a horse and never put on weight so it wouldnt suprise me if that was the case

You lucky thing!!!!

zaiga user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 385 posts

Posted: 01 Mar 06, 10:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It was the 1970s, they didn't have much food back then, poor sods!

Flick of the wrist
bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12700 posts

Posted: 01 Mar 06, 11:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

onelonelypussycat wrote:

I'm always looking at old Queen pics, especially the ones from the 70's, and let me tell you guys, they were really skinny back then, especially John, he had a gap inbetween his legs!The only one who had a little weight on him, at least in his face, was Roger, but still skinny everywhere else.

I spend hours on my treadmill everyother day, try to watch my carbs, everything, but I betcha when Queen was younger, they probably ate anything they wanted, and still stayed skinny!! That is noooooooooo fair!! I'm a girl too, so that probably pays a part in it, some people are just natuarally like that!!!

Hmmm... this isn't a very healthy train of thought to be having. Just be healthy, and never mind how skinny (or not) you are, it can lead to bad things if you wind up thinking about it too much.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
Namejs user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 22 posts

Posted: 01 Mar 06, 12:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Stop fooling around! They didn't care if they were muscular, fat, skinny or whatever. I think you are watching too many bling-bling motherfuckers, and all they care is big muscles, there's no reason, of shit like that.

Queen Rocks!
Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts

Posted: 01 Mar 06, 12:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I love their skinniness! I really don't go for guys with muscles.. No one wants a guy that looks like this - http://www.strangesports.com/images/content/110714.jpg
(That actually makes me feel physically sick)

magicalfreddiemercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
magicalfreddiemercury
Deity: 2693 posts

Posted: 01 Mar 06, 13:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Okay, like, that cannot be real. Please tell me that print has been doctored.

"The others don't like my interviews. And frankly, I don't care much for theirs." ~ Freddie Mercury

Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts

Posted: 01 Mar 06, 13:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I really hope so.. :S

sweetlady16 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 137 posts

Posted: 01 Mar 06, 14:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

that pic is disgusting! *shudder* i hope it's not real.

i can make a bigger bang then that dear.

http://queenofinnuendo.proboards54.com/index.cgi (my forum)
its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts

Posted: 01 Mar 06, 14:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

WTF that pic makes me wonna puke!!! thats totally disturbing!!!!!

Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts

Posted: 01 Mar 06, 14:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i dont think that picture is real, that picture looks like whats his face? Louis Armstrong? i dont know some one of those armstrongs

One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1
Sergei. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Impresario, still
Sergei.
Deity: 4682 posts

Posted: 01 Mar 06, 15:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dude that man looks like a piece of overcooked caramel popcorn.....
Lol and btw I am, like, the Queen of shit eaters...tell me if it's bad to be 75lbs at aged 12?

Back whenever
RETROLOVE

Posted: 01 Mar 06, 15:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well, I dont want to be like super-duper skinny, dont give me wrong...and they are men, so that plays a part too...but I know with me, I'm very dumpy; think Janet Jackson, or Paula Abdul back in the 80's, even Jennifer lopez in the early 90's...and the one thing that gets me is having big breast, I'm like a 36D, and I do not like these things, I want them GO AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK!!! If y'all really want to know, HELL NAW I DONT LIKE BEING BIG, how can you actually be happy with being big,(once again, this is just me, I cant judge no-one else) and having to go to all of the big sizes when you go to store, to only find that their all gone!! I'm a size 10-14 by the way! I STILL WANT TO BE HEALTHY, NOT STRAVING MYSELF OR ANYTHING....

I'm getting a "personal trainer" so will see how that goes....:)

RETROLOVE

Posted: 01 Mar 06, 16:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Another thing:

I'm the thickest one in my family...and my brothers are always teasing me about my weight...whenever their something like brownies baking in the oven, there always like: you wanna get it girl, ya wanna get it girl!! Like I'm some kinda dog or something!!
And their skinny too, and eat whatever they want, its not fair!!!

I really stuggle with my weight issues, even if friends tell me that I am not fat!! I'm very hard on myself because of it!! I felt that "taken the easy road" has gotten me to where I am today, so thats why I dont want to take the easy road anymore!!

Sergei. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Impresario, still
Sergei.
Deity: 4682 posts

Posted: 01 Mar 06, 16:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well what i like to do is shoot baskets and run (or walk) five laps around my 'hood every day....maybe it would work for you, too?
just a small suggestion lol it helps your cardiac and it prepares me for swimming in the summer time when i have to stay under water for so long, whoopee!!
Oh yeah and lance armstrong has like 10 times the amount of lung capacity as a normal adult.....i read that and i was like, whoa.
And as for Queen...well, everyone has their thin years...I was looking at my PReen photo manual and whoa, dude.....

Back whenever
RETROLOVE

Posted: 01 Mar 06, 16:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No, dont give me wrong, I AM HEALTHY, but the way I look right now, I just wont settle for it!! I'm not like 300lbs or anything, just thick, stacked, however you want to put it.

The thing that trips me out, is that I have a lot of weight in my face, one thing that I just do not like!!!( you dont even want to see my pictures!) I'm going to New York in August, so hopefully by then, I'll be somewhat thinner, at least 20-30 pounds, I'm probably at like 150 right now??? If I'm not mistaken??? And I'm like 5'4''?? Just trying to cut down on my bread, sweets, etc...so hard, cause those are my favorite food, (Brownies, Cookies, Cakes, etc)

RETROLOVE

Posted: 01 Mar 06, 16:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

childwhoevery1hates:

Thanks for the tips darling!! Yes, I know people gain weight over-time, but I'm 23, and when THEY(Queen) were in their 20's, they were much skinner then they were now, but I'm going their, because they probably grew up with a completely different diet from me, plus its family make-up etc...I was watching wembley this weekend, and they were still skinny for the most part of their, and they were all either in their late 30's or early 40's. Doesnt smoking have a part in it too, I dont smoke but I heard that it supresses your hunger? I know Freddie and Roger did.

I actually learned how to swim over the summer, it was great, but I still want to learn how to dive...its great trying new things!!!