Forums > Personal > Test how steady you are!!!

forum rss feed
Author

its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Mar 06, 09:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://www.winterrowd.com/maze.swf

Tell us what level you get up to :P

Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Mar 06, 09:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No way, I am not falling for this!! I bet some dead zombie freak pops out at the screen screaming bloody murder at you!!! I'll let someone else try it first. I can't go home from work anymore with shit in my pants...I've used up all my shit yer pants days.


Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!



NJ!!!























YourValentine user not visiting Queenzone.com
registered July 27th 2001
YourValentine
Deity: 7611 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Mar 06, 10:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Level 26


I do not want any google ads here.

its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Mar 06, 10:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

OMMMMGGGG!!!!!! i was just about to pass level 3 when i hit the edge and some freaky evil face screamed at me!!! i SCREAMED again... :S lol

YourValentine user not visiting Queenzone.com
registered July 27th 2001
YourValentine
Deity: 7611 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Mar 06, 10:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hmmm, probably you made a bad mistake, just try again.


I do not want any google ads here.

its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Mar 06, 11:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I've had like 3 heart attacks so far... my friend keeps sending me scary stuff, thinks it's funny :( lol

flash! 28068 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2995 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Mar 06, 13:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

its_a_hard_life. wrote:

I've had like 3 heart attacks so far... my friend keeps sending me scary stuff, thinks it's funny :( lol


They think its funny to give you heart attacks? Charming! :P


"It’s not often we play in daylight, and I fucking well wish we did before, I can see you all now. And there are some beauties here tonight, I can tell you!" ;)
Fraz user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1129 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Mar 06, 13:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

gd game but im pants so far i wont tell u guys n girls where i am lets say u r all doin better lol.

flash! 28068 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2995 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Mar 06, 13:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=blue>Fraser wrote:

gd game but im pants so far i wont tell u guys n girls where i am lets say u r all doin better lol.


awwww ashamed of your crapness? lol


"It’s not often we play in daylight, and I fucking well wish we did before, I can see you all now. And there are some beauties here tonight, I can tell you!" ;)
its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Mar 06, 14:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=red>Flash! wrote:

<font color=blue>Fraser wrote:

gd game but im pants so far i wont tell u guys n girls where i am lets say u r all doin better lol.


awwww ashamed of your crapness? lol


HAHAHAHAHAA i nearly had ANOTHER heart attack reading that!!! :D :D :D

flash! 28068 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2995 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Mar 06, 13:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

its_a_hard_life. wrote:

<font color=red>Flash! wrote:

<font color=blue>Fraser wrote:

gd game but im pants so far i wont tell u guys n girls where i am lets say u r all doin better lol.


awwww ashamed of your crapness? lol


HAHAHAHAHAA i nearly had ANOTHER heart attack reading that!!! :D :D :D


No! I don't want you to go to casualty! :( *cries*


"It’s not often we play in daylight, and I fucking well wish we did before, I can see you all now. And there are some beauties here tonight, I can tell you!" ;)
its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Mar 06, 16:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=red>Flash! wrote:

its_a_hard_life. wrote:

<font color=red>Flash! wrote:

<font color=blue>Fraser wrote:

gd game but im pants so far i wont tell u guys n girls where i am lets say u r all doin better lol.


awwww ashamed of your crapness? lol


HAHAHAHAHAA i nearly had ANOTHER heart attack reading that!!! :D :D :D


No! I don't want you to go to casualty! :( *cries*


DONT CRY FLASH! I'm still here :D
hehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe (freddies HOT and fucking FIT) soz had to point that out :D

flash! 28068 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2995 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Mar 06, 10:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

its_a_hard_life. wrote:

<font color=red>Flash! wrote:

its_a_hard_life. wrote:

<font color=red>Flash! wrote:

<font color=blue>Fraser wrote:

gd game but im pants so far i wont tell u guys n girls where i am lets say u r all doin better lol.


awwww ashamed of your crapness? lol


HAHAHAHAHAA i nearly had ANOTHER heart attack reading that!!! :D :D :D


No! I don't want you to go to casualty! :( *cries*


DONT CRY FLASH! I'm still here :D
hehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe (freddies HOT and fucking FIT) soz had to point that out :D


I'm ok now. Thanks dear. i have to point out that (freddie is god and yes, he is very hot especially when wearing tight, shiny leather...and nothing else lol!)


"It’s not often we play in daylight, and I fucking well wish we did before, I can see you all now. And there are some beauties here tonight, I can tell you!" ;)
Flashman user not visiting Queenzone.com
Flashman
Deity: 4523 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Mar 06, 13:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

My hands were shaking to begin with, thanks to the ale, so I couldn't even manage to click 'Play'.


FLASHMAN STRIKES AGAIN!



Paul Rodgers is not the best thing since fried Fred.
its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Mar 06, 13:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Flashman wrote:

My hands were shaking to begin with, thanks to the ale, so I couldn't even manage to click 'Play'.


LOL awwww dont worry... you can do it! YOU CAN DO IT, YOU CANT DO IT, YOU CANT DO IT!!!! *claps*

blerp user not visiting Queenzone.com
blerp
Deity: 2438 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Mar 06, 19:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What is this maze?? I was going to do it, but I'm scurred.


I'm so pissed I could spit.
its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Mar 06, 19:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

LadyMercury wrote:

What is this maze?? I was going to do it, but I'm scurred.


Yeah to people who get SCARED easyly DONT play it!!!! I played it and screamed... i might play it again and block my ears... haha

Kensington Love user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 789 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Mar 06, 01:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=red>Flash! wrote:

its_a_hard_life. wrote:

<font color=red>Flash! wrote:

its_a_hard_life. wrote:

<font color=red>Flash! wrote:

<font color=blue>Fraser wrote:

gd game but im pants so far i wont tell u guys n girls where i am lets say u r all doin better lol.


awwww ashamed of your crapness? lol


HAHAHAHAHAA i nearly had ANOTHER heart attack reading that!!! :D :D :D


No! I don't want you to go to casualty! :( *cries*


DONT CRY FLASH! I'm still here :D
hehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe (freddies HOT and fucking FIT) soz had to point that out :D


I'm ok now. Thanks dear. i have to point out that (freddie is god and yes, he is very hot especially when wearing tight, shiny leather...and nothing else lol!)





Flash: Thank you, darling, for the fab mental picture before bed. Sweet dreams to me!;) ;)


Hello from Rai;)



"Im not afraid to speak out and say the things I want and do the things I want,so um,I think in the end that being natural and actually genuine is what wins."-FM



R
Hooligan's Holiday user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hooligan's Holiday
Royalty: 1002 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Mar 06, 11:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lisser wrote:

No way, I am not falling for this!! I bet some dead zombie freak pops out at the screen screaming bloody murder at you!!! I'll let someone else try it first. I can't go home from work anymore with shit in my pants...I've used up all my shit yer pants days.


I'll say! That was fucking awful!!! Don't play it.


We are, we are the saints

We signed our life away

Doesn't matter what you think

We're gonna do it anyway

We are, we are the saints

One day you will confess

And pray to the

Saints of Los Angeles
Fraz user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1129 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Mar 06, 12:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

oh my god what a scream made me jump out of my seat lol!
that scared me big time!
i wish i had quit after first level.