Forums > Personal > The most embarrassing time of your life so far....

forum rss feed
Author

flash! 28068 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2995 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Mar 06, 10:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The one that really sticks in my mind was when i was younger and i somehow forgot (yes, forgot!) to put my underwear on and on that same day we had physcial education... i don't know how i got changed without people seeing! lol

......What was yours?

"It’s not often we play in daylight, and I fucking well wish we did before, I can see you all now. And there are some beauties here tonight, I can tell you!" ;)

Posted: 04 Mar 06, 10:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Why? It's not like its face-to-face... you too scared? Go on... lol

"It’s not often we play in daylight, and I fucking well wish we did before, I can see you all now. And there are some beauties here tonight, I can tell you!" ;)
-fatty- 2850 user not visiting Queenzone.com
-fatty- 2850
Deity: 2029 posts

Posted: 04 Mar 06, 15:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The time I arrived home to what I thought was an empty house and decided to indulge in a little hobby of mine whish involves dressing as French maid and inserting small mammals into my rectum.
I was just popping in the third gerbil when my wife, kids and in-laws appeared from behind the curtains holding a birthday cake and shouting SURPRISE!

Then there was the time I was caught fellating an albian goat herder and appeared on News At Ten.

And who could forget the time I went to Buckingham Palace to be awarded a knighthood only to have a sudden attack of explosive diohorrea and splattered the Duke of Edinburgh with a pint and a half of fizzy bum gravy.

But without a doubt the most shameful act I ever took part in was the time I was caught looking at a copy of Greatest Hits 3 in HMV. I seriously considered killing myself afterwards.

fatty.

Posted: 04 Mar 06, 15:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

LOL! Very interesting and fascinating life you lead, fatty. I think i remember seeing you on News at Ten... and when you received your knighthood it was so special it was broadcast on the BBC where over half the population of England saw your anus-mud firework explosion... you did us very proud!

Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts

Posted: 04 Mar 06, 17:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hmmm... I have embarrasing moments on a daily basis, so it's hard to choose. But I'll never forget when they mistaked me for a boy..It was so embarrasing! It happened twice, too! :P

-Things Have Changed For Me-
blerp user not visiting Queenzone.com
blerp
Deity: 2438 posts

Posted: 04 Mar 06, 18:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"The time I arrived home to what I thought was an empty house and decided to indulge in a little hobby of mine whish involves dressing as French maid and inserting small mammals into my rectum.
I was just popping in the third gerbil when my wife, kids and in-laws appeared from behind the curtains holding a birthday cake and shouting SURPRISE!

Then there was the time I was caught fellating an albian goat herder and appeared on News At Ten.

And who could forget the time I went to Buckingham Palace to be awarded a knighthood only to have a sudden attack of explosive diohorrea and splattered the Duke of Edinburgh with a pint and a half of fizzy bum gravy.

But without a doubt the most shameful act I ever took part in was the time I was caught looking at a copy of Greatest Hits 3 in HMV. I seriously considered killing myself afterwards."

Sheesh, fatty, I love your stories!

I'm so pissed I could spit.
My Melancholy Blues user not visiting Queenzone.com
My Melancholy Blues
Royalty: 1039 posts

Posted: 04 Mar 06, 20:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

queen4ever2 wrote:

too embarrassing to post.

me too... :)

Je vais bien.

Estoy bien.
Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts

Posted: 05 Mar 06, 05:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well I fell down the stairs last night. I don't know how I managed it, I was sat on the stairs then suddenly I just kind of tumbled backwards.. heh.. I'm a bit hungover this morning.

Fraz user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1129 posts

Posted: 05 Mar 06, 06:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i av walked into a lamp post once or twice very embarrassing lol

Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts

Posted: 05 Mar 06, 11:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color = "crimson">ThomasQuinn wrote:

ChinesedogTorture wrote:

Hmmm... I have embarrasing moments on a daily basis, so it's hard to choose. But I'll never forget when they mistaked me for a boy..It was so embarrasing! It happened twice, too! :P

People *used to* mistake ME for a girl all the time. After a while, I got used to it.

Well, at LEAST girls are *usually* better-looking than guys ;-P

That's exactly the same thing I thought when I saw that 'Mmmbop' video.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Forever88 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Forever88
Royalty: 1465 posts

Posted: 05 Mar 06, 11:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

getting my tounge stuck to a stop sign, now that was bad.

Nonono, you don't understand, that is NOT why I have this gerbil!

Posted: 05 Mar 06, 11:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Forever88 <h6>PANINARO!</h6> wrote:

Covered in ice, was it? lol!

Mr.Jingles

Posted: 05 Mar 06, 11:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Forever88 <h6>PANINARO!</h6> wrote:

Did someone triple dog dare ya to do such a thing?

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]
Mr.Jingles

Posted: 05 Mar 06, 12:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.Jingles wrote:

ChinesedogTorture wrote:

People *used to* mistake ME for a girl all the time. After a while, I got used to it.

That's exactly the same thing I thought when I saw that 'Mmmbop' video.

I think I could do with some explanation here.

This video will explain it all...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXoVvj54F9k&search=hanson

WARNING: This will bring back some awful memories of how horrible was the music from the late 90s.

KillerQueen840 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4081 posts

Posted: 05 Mar 06, 13:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ChinesedogTorture wrote:

When I was in preschool I had the shortest haircut in the world and someone asked if I was a boy, too.

Maybe that's the reason I keep my hair long...or maybe not. :-P

"The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keep out the joy."

(Jim Rohn)
Banquo user not visiting Queenzone.com
Banquo
Deity: 2636 posts

Posted: 05 Mar 06, 15:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

At one of my first Queen Conventions I never took the advice of pacing myself and got pissed on the Friday afternoon. After getting wrecked I decided in my infinite wisdom to make use of the free swimming pool. I entered and couldn't find the changing room so got changed with the towel just hiding my modesty. The lifeguards were looking at me funny but I thought "fuck 'em there's no changing rooms is there"

I dived in splashed around for a bit and looked up and saw a great big fucking sign saying "Changing Room". I had to stay in the pool till there was a change in lifeguard. I was like a prune and so embarrassed.

Guess who's back?
Carol! the Musical

Posted: 05 Mar 06, 16:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ChinesedogTorture wrote:

He, he.. :P

Carol! the Musical

Posted: 05 Mar 06, 16:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color="lime">KillerQueen840 wrote:

ChinesedogTorture wrote:

When I was in preschool I had the shortest haircut in the world and someone asked if I was a boy, too.

Maybe that's the reason I keep my hair long...or maybe not. :-P

I'm trying to grow my hair long, too. But I'm too impatient, cause it doesn't seem to get past my shoulders!! I think I'm just gonna cut it short again. I can only hope they don'y mistake me again! :S