forum rss feed
Author

blerp user not visiting Queenzone.com
blerp
Deity: 2438 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Mar 06, 00:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

THE EGG STORY - CHAPTER 1.
(Based on the famous Freddie and Roger story of them trying to boil an egg.)
"Rog, darling, how exactly do you boil an egg??" asked Freddie, holding an egg.
"Umm, I don't know, it has something to do with water though." responded Roger, putting down his paper.
"Well, let's just try...I put the water on the stove already. Oh! It's boiling!" exclaimed Freddie.
Freddie tries to put the egg in, but hesitates and withdraws.
"Here - you try!"
Roger then tries to put the egg in, creeping up to the pot with Freddie very close behind him,
his hands on Roger's shoulders, peering over at the pot. He drops it rather roughly, an as doing so, Freddie squeezes Roger's shoulders quite hard.
"Dammit! Let me try again."
Another cracked egg.
"Here, Rog, dear, let us get ready to go out to eat since we can't make a damn egg."
"All right."

They both leave the kitchen.

(To be continued.)© R.P.

I'm so pissed I could spit.
A2thaB user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 11 posts

Posted: 05 Mar 06, 01:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Classic!

More like Saturday Night Beaver
MelinaMercury user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 358 posts

Posted: 07 Mar 06, 16:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

haha that is good!! X

"If you want your soul to find peace, go to Montreux." - Freddie Mercury
RETROLOVE user not visiting Queenzone.com
RETROLOVE
Deity: 2522 posts

Posted: 07 Mar 06, 17:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

LadyMercury:

That was too funny, lol

I just find it hard to believe that they cant cook, especially Roger!! I mean come on, Debbie should have taught him something, lol!

Loving the pass, cherishing the present, and looking forward to the future

blerp

Posted: 07 Mar 06, 18:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks! The story is set in the early 70s, as was the real story - I just thought it would be cuter. And this whole thing is supposed to be very silly, and not serious or anything. Glad you liked chapter 1! Here's chapter 2! :P

THE EGG STORY - CHAPTER 2.
So while Freddie and Roger are getting ready, John walks into the kitchen and sees the pot of still boiling water and egg yolk on the counter and goes, "Freddie and Roger must have been trying to cook again...", then sighs and puts in another egg for Freddie, thinking that once Freddie and Roger come back from wherever they are in the house, that the egg will be done. John leaves the kitchen. After a few minutes, Brian walks in, feeling rather peckish, and sees the egg.
"Oh, joy!" he says.
So Brian scoops out the egg and eats it with pleasure, with a side of tea and some toast. Just after Brian finishes his little lunch, Freddie and Roger come bounding into the kitchen all dressed up to go on their dinner-do. Then John comes in after them and says to Freddie, "Did you like your egg, Freddie?" and Freddie by the minute is becoming more and more flustered saying, "What egg? I see Brian has had the egg you made for me, John! Eh!!!"

Silence in the kitchennnnn.

(i'm on chapter 4, haha)

blerp

Posted: 07 Mar 06, 18:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

onelonelypussycat wrote:

LadyMercury:

That was too funny, lol

I just find it hard to believe that they cant cook, especially Roger!! I mean come on, Debbie should have taught him something, lol!

Haha, I know! To be honest, I really like Debbie, I'd like to meet her!

RETROLOVE

Posted: 07 Mar 06, 18:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ladymercury:

This is like R.Kelly's trapped in the closet video...keep going, keep going!!! I wish I could add something on, I dont have a good imagnation like that, lol?

Have you seen that movie "the 40-year old virgin?"

blerp

Posted: 07 Mar 06, 19:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Nope, never watched it!

I love Trapped in the Closet! I didn't finish it though...That's about the only rap I listen to, hahaha

blerp

Posted: 07 Mar 06, 19:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

THE EGG STORY - CHAPTER 3.
Brian just sits there, very content, and says to Freddie, "I'm sorry. I was hungry." Freddie doesn't really respond, just sticks his tongue out at him and turns to John: "Well! Let us go out to dinner! Shall we?" John makes to follow him and Roger, and Brian gets up as well.
"Brian -- you've already eaten. You're staying home." says Freddie.
"Aww, man..."
So John drives Freddie and Roger to a fancy Italian restaurant and are seated at a table immediately. The waiter comes by and asks what they'd like to order. Roger orders first:
"Have you got spaghetti-Os here?" asks Roger.
"Yes."
"Oh, goodie!" exclaims Roger, clapping his hands together like a child does when very delighted.
Then John orders. "Tea...And cheese on toast, and cold chicken."
Lastly, Freddie: "I will have a lobster, caviar, and a bottle of champagne. I prefer Cristal...Make that two bottles, the second one being Chandon, please." As you can see, Freddie is probably the only one to have ordered real food, and food that might actually be served at a fancy restaurant. Maybe. Er...maybe not.

Ahem. The End. Probably not.

RETROLOVE

Posted: 07 Mar 06, 19:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

LOL @ Brian couldnt go, cause he already ate....LOL!!!

blerp

Posted: 07 Mar 06, 19:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

this is a funny bit. then i'll put up ch. 4 ha

DELETED SCENE OF THE EGG STORY.
Roger, a little frightened of going near the stove, stood two feet away from it. Then Roger emitted a very long:
"Eeeeeeoooouuuuggghhh!"
And chucked the egg. The egg landed in the pot, splashing water everywhere.
"Slam dunk!" yelled Roger, turning to Freddie, in hopes of a few

blerp

Posted: 07 Mar 06, 19:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

... exclamations of praise from the dark-haired beauty.
But Roger only received a very put-out looking Freddie, with his arms crossed, because
he really-verily wanted that egg.

RETROLOVE

Posted: 07 Mar 06, 19:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hell to tha naw...lol!

blerp

Posted: 07 Mar 06, 19:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oo, this is fun

THE EGG STORY - CHAPTER 4.
Freddie, Roger, and John had finished their meals and were now talking amicably and drinking
their coffee. John looked at his watch and started, then took out a piece of paper in his pocket.
"What's wrong, John, darling?" asked Freddie, taking another swig of his coffee, then his champagne.
"I just forgot! I have a grocery list! But I never bought the groceries! We must get to the shops now!" cried John, standing up
quickly, knocking over the croissants.
"Oh my! Let us go then, I don't feel like making peanut butter and jelly for the next week!" said Freddie, putting down
a bunch of bills on the table, leading Roger and John out of the restaurant.

RETROLOVE

Posted: 07 Mar 06, 19:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What...you said John forgot to get the groceries...lol, yeah, they'd better do that, but I must say, that Peanut butter and Jelly sandwiches are the bomb!!! One of favorites!!

RETROLOVE

Posted: 07 Mar 06, 20:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh yeah, Ladymercury, make sure John doesnt forget to grab his coupons that he clipped, and saversclub card, when he goes to the grocery store, lol!

blerp

Posted: 07 Mar 06, 21:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Favourite chapter, i think, 'cos it's so indifferent haha

THE EGG STORY - CHAPTER 5.
"Are corn flakes on your list?" asked Freddie.
"Erm...Yes. Yes, yes, I have corn flakes on here," replied John.
A small moment of silence.
"What about ham?" said Roger from the back, leaning against the window with his hands behind his head.
"Mhmm..," said John. "Don't worry. I have everything on here. Do we need sugar?"
"Sugar! Of course. I put that in my tea for me to stay sweet!" cried Freddie. "Sheesh."
The car became silent. John drove on, speeding up every so often, humming a tune of something. Freddie fiddled with the radio, flipping around till he found a station he liked. Then he became bored with it and changed the station again. Freddie turned it off after a while and stared out the window, admiring the prettiness of downtown London. Roger still layed on the seat, head against the window, feeling a bit sleepy. He twisted a fine golden lock of hair on his head and occasionally scratched his nose and sniffled.
"All right, we're here." said John, breaking the silence. "Is anyone coming with me?"
Freddie and Roger shrugged. "I'm tired." muttered Roger.
"Mm, me too! I just want to sit at the driver's seat for a bit while you do your shopping." said Freddie.
"Why do you want to do that?" asked John.
"Because I want a feeling of driving, darling! You know I don't know how."
"Oh, yeah. Well, be back in a while!" said John, climbing out of the car. He went into the store.
Freddie scrambled over to the other side and sat behind the wheel. He turned on the radio again, went through a bunch of stations again, and stopped at one playing "Break On Through" by the Doors. Freddie started singing along, squirming in his seat like a toad. Roger almost fell asleep into a light doze, but woke up again and stared for a bit at Freddie while he drummed on the steering wheel and shouted. Roger laughed.
"Hm? Like my singing, Rog, hm, don't you?" said Freddie, cocking his head to one side.
"Yes, ha, it's fantastic!" cried Roger, sitting up now.
"Join me in the front, will you? Be a dear, now."
Roger climbed over from the back into the passenger seat. Freddie patted him on the shoulder, rested his hand there for some time, and continued singing along with the next song that had come on, "Come Together."
"Cor, I like this song!" said Roger, bouncing up and down.
Freddie and Roger put their arms around each others shoulders and sang the song as loudly as they could. Passersby walking by the car stared quizzically into the car, wondering what such thing could provoke so much enthusiasm in two young, wild men.

RETROLOVE

Posted: 08 Mar 06, 01:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Okay, LadyMercury...

Meanwhile, what is John and Brian up too? I feel kinda bad for Brian in the story, dude was just hungry, he did know who's egg it was, but hey, your the writer, I'm the reader...SERIOUSLY, FREDDIE DIDNT OR COULDNT DRIVE IN REAL LIFE, RIGHT?

I wish I could add more to this story, but I'm noooooo good at this kinda stuff, but I'm good writing poetry, but not this kinda stuff, lol...

RETROLOVE

Posted: 08 Mar 06, 01:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Okay, LadyMercury...

Meanwhile, what is John and Brian up too? I feel kinda bad for Brian in the story, dude was just hungry, he did know who's egg it was, but hey, your the writer, I'm the reader...SERIOUSLY, FREDDIE DIDNT OR COULDNT DRIVE IN REAL LIFE, RIGHT?

I wish I could add more to this story, but I'm noooooo good at this kinda stuff, but I'm good writing poetry, but not this kinda stuff, lol...

All I Hear Is Radio Gaga user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1181 posts

Posted: 08 Mar 06, 09:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hahhahah this is great....

"Take The First Step In Faith, You Don't Have To See The Whole Staircase, Just Take The First Step."