Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Reaction acetate for offers

forum rss feed
Author

John S Stuart user not visiting Queenzone.com
John S Stuart
Deity: 4178 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Mar 06, 21:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I Don't know if this is the correct section or not, but my stupid daughter only wants to go and get herself married. (Notice I said 'wants' to - NOT 'needs' to!!!). Oh they grow up so quickly.

I did tempt her with a long ladder, but, seems that she wants some sort of posh wedding - and to do that - I need to sell the family silverwear.

So most of the prized-pieces are going - one at a time. There is no list, and no arbitary logic behind it, so I am not printing lists - or open to back door deals. I am not selling multiples on e-bay, as I would like another genuine fan to own the piece (or pieces) which may come up for sale, so that they too can enjoy the same pleasure in ownership - I had.

To start with a two-sided four track 7" acetate of 'Roger Taylor and the Reaction' in really very good/excellent condition. Only around three still exist.

So that you need never play the thing again, (I did once) - I will throw-in a free CD of the musical content.
(Acetate - Dolby 'S' Metal tape - CD - so the CD does come from the metal tape source and is of a superb sound pedigree).

Johnny Quale And The Reaction:
Recorded October 1966, Wadebridge, Sound Studios
Unreleased Sound Studio 7” EP Acetate
Buona Sera
Just A little Bit
What's On Your Mind?
I Go Crazy

I am sure you can read more about the disc by using the above 'Search' feature.

I refused £2,500 about five years ago. However, I may be more open to offers this time around.

I am not interested in time-wasters, or curio-seekers, but if anyone is interested in owning this unique piece of Queen history, then it is here if you want it.

"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make."
LadyMoonshineDown user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 894 posts

Posted: 06 Mar 06, 21:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

John S Stuart wrote:

I Don't know if this is the correct section or not, but my stupid daughter only wants to go and get herself married. (Notice I said 'wants' to - NOT 'needs' to!!!). Oh they grow up so quickly.

I did tempt her with a long ladder, but, seems that she wants some sort of posh wedding - and to do that - I need to sell the family silverwear.

So most of the prized-pieces are going - one at a time. There is no list, and no arbitary logic behind it, so I am not printing lists - or open to back door deals. I am not selling multiples on e-bay, as I would like another genuine fan to own the piece (or pieces) which may come up for sale, so that they too can enjoy the same pleasure in ownership - I had.

To start with a two-sided four track 7" acetate of 'Roger Taylor and the Reaction' in really very good/excellent condition. Only around three still exist.

So that you need never play the thing again, (I did once) - I will throw-in a free CD of the musical content.
(Acetate - Dolby 'S' Metal tape - CD - so the CD does come from the metal tape source and is of a superb sound pedigree).

Johnny Quale And The Reaction:
Recorded October 1966, Wadebridge, Sound Studios
Unreleased Sound Studio 7” EP Acetate
Buona Sera
Just A little Bit
What's On Your Mind?
I Go Crazy

I am sure you can read more about the disc by Searching through the 'COMPLETE WORKS' section.

I refused £2,500 about five years ago. However, I may be more open to offers this time around.

I am not interested in time-wasters, or curio-seekers, but if anyone is interested in owning this unique piece of Queen history, then it is here if you want it.

I am rather interested.
Are you only selling to those in the UK, or....?
contact me through email, it's in my profile.
Cheers

"Today I saw an American flag flying at full mast and I was reassured--I knew someone....somewhere....was alive."
John S Stuart user not visiting Queenzone.com
John S Stuart
Deity: 4178 posts

Posted: 06 Mar 06, 21:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

LadyMoonshineDown: "I am rather interested.
Are you only selling to those in the UK, or....?
contact me through email, it's in my profile.
Cheers"

As this is such a generic question -
This is open to anyone: first come, first served.

I too can be contact through email, it is also in my profile.

"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make."
Bobby_brown user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2300 posts

Posted: 07 Mar 06, 13:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well, i can`t afford it but it`s a great thing to do for your daughter. I hope you can sell it, and remember, your daughters husband must pass the Queen test :))

Just bring him to Queenzone and we`ll ask him questions to see if he`s qualified to marry the daughter of one of the greatest Queen fans :))

Take care

YourValentine user not visiting Queenzone.com
registered July 27th 2001
YourValentine
Deity: 7611 posts

Posted: 07 Mar 06, 14:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You must love your daughter very much that you give away such a valued item for her wedding. I hope she knows how lucky she is. Good luck selling this precious piece of your collection.

I do not want any google ads here.

The Classic user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 45 posts

Posted: 07 Mar 06, 20:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Tell your daughter to wait... not worth it! lol