Author

John S Stuart user not visiting Queenzone.com
John S Stuart
Deity: 4178 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Mar 06, 03:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ultimate Collection: 2005

Exactly as it says in the title.

I apologise for any careless omissions or errors in advance, (I have proof-read but I have been restricted to one-handed work only). Please feel free to contribute and to push the boundaries forwards. (Also, if used/reproduced elsewhere - an acknowledgement would be courteous)

To BPP and others, I also apologise for the lengthy Queen+ Paul Rodgers 'concertography' at the beginning, but, the reason for this is that almost all these gigs are available as illegal bootleg downloads, and for some collectors - searching for these bootlegs becomes part of the game.

Queen: Jewels II
Japan CD - Parlophone TOCP 67530
Tie Your Mother Down (Air Guitar Edit), Hammer To Fall, Bicycle Race,I Want To Break Free, Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy, Save Me,One Vision, I Want It All, Love Of My Life,’39, Made In Heaven, Seven Seas Of Rhye, Now I’m Here, Keep Yourself Alive, These Are The Days Of Our Lives, Teo Torriatte (Let Us Cling Together) High Definition Mix 2005
CD – Extra: Taken from Queen On Fire – Live At The Bowl DVD
We Will Rock You (Fast – live), Sheer Heart Attack (live)

Queen: Bohemian Rhapsody Deluxe Internet Download EP
Released: 19 Dec 2005, www.queenonline.com
Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
Bohemian Rhapsody (Live In Hyde Park) - Queen + Paul Rodgers
Bohemian Rhapsody (From We Will Rock You) - We Will Rock You Cast
Bohemian Rhapsody (Original Video) - Queen
Bohemian Rhapsody (Live In Hyde Park Video) - Queen + Paul Rodgers

Queen: 46641 Year On Internet Download EP
Released: 4 Jan 2005, iTunes (p) 2005 Transistor Project
Invincible Hope (2005 Remix) 4:12 - Nelson Mandella & Queen
Whole Life (3:56) - David A Stewart & Paul McCartney
People (5:11) - Jimmy Cliff, Sting & Tony Rebel
Freedom’s Coming (3:54) - Da Universal Playaz

Queen: Unreleased, STV1, A Boundless Rhapsody, Interview, 28 October 2005
Queen: A Boundless Rhapsody, Swedish documentary.
SVT1 Broadcast: Friday 28 October 2005, Repeated Sunday 30 October
SVT Europe Broadcast: Friday 28 October, Sunday 30 October
DVD Download: Queenzone.Com
The programme is mainly about, Bohemian Rhapsody, A Night At The Opera 30th anniversary, We Will Rock You - the musical, European sell-out Tour 2005.
Swedish artists talk about how Bohemian Rhapsody has influenced them. Among the artists, Joey Tempest from the rock-group Europe.

Queen: Unreleased, BBC Radio 4, Rhapsody In Bohemia, Interview, 29 October 2005
BBC Radio 4 - Rhapsody in Bohemia, 30 minute Rockumentary
Original broadcast: Saturday 29 October, 10:30 hrs.
Download: http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2
This anniversary feature subjects Bohemian Rhapsody to rigorous musical, literary and cultural analysis by prominent figures such as opera singer Jane Manning, the music critic Hilary Finch, pop arranger Joby Talbot, Radio 3's Andrew MacGregor, and writer Simon Garfield.

Queen: Unreleased, BBC Radio 2, I Will Not Let You Go, 26 November 2005
BBC Radio 2 - Will Not Let You Go: The Bohemian Rhapsody Story, Rockumentary
Original broadcast: 26 November 2005, 20:30 hrs
Download: http://www.brianmay.com/downloads/IWillNotLetYouGo261105.mp3
One-hour special produced by Mark Hagan
Interviews with those involved with the creation of the music and those around them.
Also includes interviews with Ben Elton and cast members of the WWRY show.

Queen: Unreleased, BBC 2, Classic Albums: A Night At The Opera, 17 December 2005
BBC 2 – Classic Albums: A Night At The Opera.
Broadcast: 17 December 2005
Produced: Eagle Rock Entertainment for BBC TV 2.
‘Classic Albums’ documentary based around ‘A Night At The Opera’

Freddie Mercury And Stuart Leathem: Nobody Understands Me
Released: May 2005 Stuartleatham.com MP3 Internet Download
Nobody Understands Me

Queen + Paul Rodgers: Unreleased, 46664 Concert, Fancourt, South Africa, 19 March 2005
Broadcast live: SABC 2 Televison

"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make."
John S Stuart

Posted: 10 Mar 06, 03:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queen + Paul Rodgers: Unreleased, Brixton Academy, London, 28 March 2005
Reachin’ Out, Tie Your Mother Down, Little Bit Of Love, I Want To Break Free, Fat Bottomed Girls, Crazy Little Thing Called Love, Seagull, '39 (impromptu), Love Of My Life, Hammer To Fall, Guitar Solo, Last Horizon, These Are The Days Of Our Lives, Radio Ga Ga, Can't Get Enough Of Your Love, I'm In Love With My Car, I Want It All, A Kind Of Magic, Bohemian Rhapsody, The Show Must Go On, Feel Like Making Love, All Right Now, We Will Rock You, We Are The Champions, God Save The Queen

Queen + Paul Rodgers: Unreleased, Le Zenith, Paris, 30 March 2005
Reachin’ Out, Tie Your Mother Down, Can't Get Enough Of Your Love, I Want To Break Free, Fat Bottomed Girls, Crazy Little Thing Called Love, Seagull, `39, Love Of My Life, Hammer To Fall, Little Bit Of Love, I'm In Love With My Car, Guitar Solo, Last Horizon, These Are The Days Of Our Lives, Radio Ga Ga, I Want It All, A Kind Of Magic, Feel Like Making Love, Bohemian Rhapsody, The Show Must Go On, All Right Now, We Will Rock You, We Are The Champions, God Save The Queen

Queen + Paul Rodgers: Unreleased, Palacio De Los Deportes, Madrid, 1 April 2005
Reachin’ Out, Tie Your Mother Down, Can't Get Enough Of Your Love, I Want To Break Free, Fat Bottomed Girls, Crazy Little Thing Called Love, Seagull, `39, Love Of My Life, Hammer To Fall, Little Bit Of Love, I'm In Love With My Car, Guitar Solo, Last Horizon, These Are The Days Of Our Lives, Radio Ga Ga, Feel Like Making Love, I Want It All, A Kind Of Magic, Bohemian Rhapsody, The Show Must Go On, All Right Now, We Will Rock You, We Are The Champions, God Save The Queen

Queen + Paul Rodgers: Unreleased, Palau Sant Jordi, Barcelona, 2 April 2005
Reachin’ Out, Tie Your Mother Down, Can't Get Enough Of Your Love, I Want To Break Free, Fat Bottomed Girls, Crazy Little Thing Called Love, Seagull, `39, Love Of My Life, Hammer To Fall, Little Bit Of Love, I'm In Love With My Car, Guitar Solo, Last Horizon, These Are The Days Of Our Lives, Radio Ga Ga, I Want It All, A Kind Of Magic, Feel Like Making Love, Bohemian Rhapsody, The Show Must Go On, All Right Now, We Will Rock You, We Are The Champions, God Save The Queen

Queen + Paul Rodgers: Unreleased, Paalottomatica, Rome, 4 April 2005
One Minute silence – death Pope John Paul II
Reachin’ Out, Tie Your Mother Down, Can't Get Enough Of Your Love, I Want To Break Free, Fat Bottomed Girls, Crazy Little Thing Called Love, Seagull, `39, Love Of My Life, Hammer To Fall, Little Bit Of Love, I'm In Love With My Car, Guitar Solo (inc Chinese Torture), Last Horizon, These Are The Days Of Our Lives, Radio Ga Ga, Feel Like Making Love, A Kind Of Magic, I Want It All, Bohemian Rhapsody, The Show Must Go On, All Right Now, We Will Rock You, We Are The Champions, God Save The Queen

Queen + Paul Rodgers: Unreleased, Forum, Milan, Italy, 5 April 2005
Zucchero, Il Papa, It’s A Beautiful Day (Reprise), Lose Yourself, Reachin’ Out, Tie Your Mother Down, Can't Get Enough Of Your Love, I Want To Break Free, Fat Bottomed Girls, Crazy Little Thing Called Love, Seagull, `39, Love Of My Life, Hammer To Fall, Little Bit Of Love, I'm In Love With My Car, Guitar Solo, Last Horizon, These Are The Days Of Our Lives, Radio Ga Ga, Feel Like Making Love, A Kind Of Magic, I Want It All, Bohemian Rhapsody, The Show Must Go On, All Right Now, We Will Rock You, We Are The Champions, God Save The Queen

Queen + Paul Rodgers: Unreleased, Nelson Mandela Forum, Firenze, Italy, 7 April 2005
Firence saw a very different setlist - due to Paul Rodgers Illness
1 Minute of Silence due to respect for Pope John Paul II.
Reachin’ Out, Tie Your Mother Down, I Want To Break Free, Fat Bottomed Girls, Crazy Little Thing Called Love, Say Its Not True (Roger on Vocals),`39, Love Of My Life, Hammer To Fall (slow: Brian on Vocals, Fast: Roger on Vocals), I'm In Love With My Car, Guitar Solo, Last Horizon, These Are The Days Of Our Lives, Radi

John S Stuart

Posted: 10 Mar 06, 03:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queen + Paul Rodgers: Unreleased, Szaka Arena, Prague, 16 April 2005
Reachin Out, Tie Your Mother Down, I Want To Break Free, Fat Bottomed Girls, Crazy Little Thing Called Love, Say It’s Not True (Roger on Vocals), `39, Love Of My Life, Hammer To Fall, Let There Be Drums (Cover of Sandy Nelson), I'm In Love With My Car, Guitar Solo, Last Horizon, These Are The Days Of Our Lives, Radio Ga Ga, Can’t Get Enough Of Your Love, A Kind Of Magic, I Want It All, Bohemian Rhapsody, The Show Must Go On, All Right Now, We Will Rock You, We Are The Champions, God Save The Queen

Queen + Paul Rodgers: Unreleased, Leipzig Arena, Germany, 17 April 2005
Reachin Out, Tie Your Mother Down, I Want To Break Free, Fat Bottomed Girls, Crazy Little Thing Called Love, Say It’s Not True (Roger on Vocals), `39, Love Of My Life, Hammer To Fall, Let There Be Drums (Cover of Sandy Nelson), I'm In Love With My Car, Guitar Solo, Last Horizon, These Are The Days Of Our Lives, Radio Ga Ga, Can’t Get Enough Of Your Love, A Kind Of Magic, I Want It All, Bohemian Rhapsody, The Show Must Go On, All Right Now, We Will Rock You, We Are The Champions, God Save The Queen

Queen + Paul Rodgers: Unreleased, Festhalle, Frankfurt, Germany, 19 April 2005

Queen + Paul Rodgers: Unreleased, Sportpalais, Antwerp, Belgium, 20 April 2005
Reachin Out, Tie Your Mother Down, I Want To Break Free, Fat Bottomed Girls, Crazy Little Thing Called Love, Say It’s Not True (Roger on Vocals), `39, Love Of My Life, Hammer To Fall, Feel Like Making Love, Let There Be Drums (Cover of Sandy Nelson), I'm In Love With My Car, Guitar Solo, Last Horizon, These Are The Days Of Our Lives, Radio Ga Ga, Can’t Get Enough Of Your Love, A Kind Of Magic, I Want It All, Bohemian Rhapsody, The Show Must Go On, All Right Now, We Will Rock You, We Are The Champions, God Save The Queen

Queen + Paul Rodgers: Unreleased, Arena, Budapest, Hungry, 23 April 2005
Reachin Out, Tie Your Mother Down, I Want To Break Free, Fat Bottomed Girls, Crazy Little Thing Called Love, Say It`s Not True (Roger on Vocals), Long Away, Tavaszi Szel, Love Of My life, Hammer To Fall, Feel Like Making Love, Let There Be Drums (Cover of Sandy Nelson), I'm In Love With My Car, Guitar Solo, Last Horizon, These Are The Days Of Our Lives, Radio Ga Ga, Can't Get Enough of Your Love, A Kind Of Magic, I Want It All, Bohemian Rhapsody, The Show Must Go On, All Right Now, We Will Rock You, We Are The Champions, God Save The Queen

Queen + Paul Rodgers: Unreleased, Westfalenhalle, Dortmund, Germany, 25 April 2005
Reachin Out, Tie Your Mother Down, I Want To Break Free, Fat Bottomed Girls, Crazy Little Thing Called Love, Say It’s Not True (Roger on Vocals),`39, Love Of My Life, Hammer To Fall, Feel Like Making Love, Let There Be Drums (Cover of Sandy Nelson), I'm In Love With My Car, Guitar Solo, Last Horizon, These Are The Days Of Our Lives, Radio Ga Ga, Can’t Get Enough Of Your Love, A Kind Of Magic, I Want It All, Bohemian Rhapsody, The Show Must Go On, All Right Now, We Will Rock You, We Are The Champions, God Save The Queen

Queen + Paul Rodgers: Unreleased, Ahoy, Rotterdam, Holland, 26 April 2005
Reachin Out, Tie Your Mother Down, I Want To Break Free, Fat Bottomed Girls, Crazy Little Thing Called Love, Say It’s Not True (Roger on Vocals), `39, Love Of My Life, Hammer To Fall, Feel Like Making Love, Let There Be Drums (Cover of Sandy Nelson), I'm In Love With My Car, Guitar Solo, Last Horizon, These Are The Days Of Ou

John S Stuart

Posted: 10 Mar 06, 03:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queen + Paul Rodgers: Unreleased, NEC, Birmingham, 6 May 2005
Reaching Out, Tie Your Mother Down, I Want To Break Free, Fat Bottomed Girls, Another One Bites The Dust, Wishing Well, Crazy Little Thing Called Love, Say Its Not True, '39, Love Of My Life, Hammer To Fall, Let There Be Drums (Cover of Sandy Nelson), I’m In Love With My Car, Guitar Solo, Last Horizon, These Are The Days Of Our Lives, Radio Ga Ga, Can’t Get Enough, A Kind Of Magic, I Want It All, Bohemian Rhapsody, Under Pressure, All Right Now, We Will Rock You, We Are The Champions, God Save The Queen

Queen + Paul Rodgers: Unreleased, International, Cardiff, 7 May 2005
Reaching Out, Tie Your Mother Down, I Want To Break Free, Fat Bottomed Girls, Wishing Well, Crazy Little Thing Called Love, Say Its Not True, '39, Love Of My Life, Hammer To Fall, Feel Like Making Love, Let There Be Drums (Cover of Sandy Nelson), I’m In Love With My Car, Guitar Solo, Last Horizon, These Are The Days Of Our Lives, Radio Ga Ga, Can’t Get Enough, A Kind Of Magic, I Want It All, The Show Must Go On, Bohemian Rhapsody, Another One Bites The Dust, All Right Now, We Will Rock You, We Are The Champions, God Save The Queen

Queen + Paul Rodgers: Return Of The Champions, Hallam FM Arena, Sheffield, 9 May 2005
UK CD - Parlophone 00946 3 36979 2 8
UK DVD - Parlophone 00946 3 36985 9 8
Recorded Live: Hallam FM Arena, Sheffield, 9 May 2005
Recorded: Justin Shirley Smith, Peter Brandt
Assistants: Tom Kipke, Sina Herrman, Jan Saueressig
Produced & Engineered: Justin Shirley Smith
Additional Engineering: Joshua J MacRae
Assistants: James Kearns
Mastered: Tim Young, Metropolis Mastering, London
Paul Rodgers: Vocals & Guitar
Brian May: Guitar & Vocals
Roger Taylor: Drums & Vocals
Spike Edney: Keyboards & Vocals
Jamie Moses: Guitar & Vocals
Danny Miranda: Bass Guitar & Vocals
Reaching Out, Tie Your Mother Down, I Want To Break Free, Fat Bottomed Girls, Wishing Well, Another One Bites The Dust, Crazy Little Thing Called Love, Say Its Not True, '39, Love Of My Life, Hammer To Fall, Feel Like Making Love, Let There Be Drums (Cover of Sandy Nelson), I’m In Love With My Car, Guitar Solo, Last Horizon, These Are The Days Of Our Lives, Radio Ga Ga, Can’t Get Enough, A Kind Of Magic, I Want It All, Bohemian Rhapsody, The Show Must Go On, All Right Now, We Will Rock You, We Are The Champions, God Save The Queen
DVD Bonus Track: Imagine (Hyde Park, London)

Queen + Paul Rodgers: Unreleased, Wembley Pavillion, 11 May 2005
Reaching Out, Tie Your Mother Down, I Want To Break Free, Fat Bottomed Girls, Wishing Well, Another One Bites The Dust, Crazy Little Thing Called Love, Under Pressure, Say Its Not True, '39, Love Of My Life, Hammer To Fall, Feel Like Making Love, Let There Be Drums (Cover of Sandy Nelson), I’m In Love With My Car, Guitar Solo, Last Horizon, These Are The Days Of Our Lives, Radio Ga Ga, Can’t Get Enough, A Kind Of Magic, I Want It All, Bohemian Rhapsody, The Show Must Go On, All Right Now, We Will Rock You, We Are The Champions, God Save The Queen

Queen + Paul Rodgers: Unreleased, Odyssey, Belfast, 13 May 2005
Reaching Out, Tie Your Mother Down, I Want To Break Free, Fat Bottomed Girls, Wishing Well, Another One Bites The Dust, Crazy Little Thing Called Love, Under Pressure, Say Its Not True, '39, Love Of My Life, Hammer To Fall, Feel Like Making Love, Fire And Water, Let There Be Drums (Cover of Sandy Nelson), I’m In Love With My Car, Guitar Solo, Last Horizon, These Are The Days Of Our Lives, Radio Ga Ga, Can’t Get Enough, A Kind Of Magic, I Want It All, Bohemian Rhapsody, The Show Must Go On, All Right Now, We Will Rock You, We Are The Champions, God Save The Queen

Queen + Paul Rodgers: Unreleased, The Point, Dublin, 14 May 2005
Reaching Out, Tie Your Mother Down, I Want To Break Free, Fat Bottomed Girls, Wishing Well, Another One Bites The Dust, Crazy Little Thing Called Love, Under Pressure, Say Its Not

John S Stuart

Posted: 10 Mar 06, 03:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queen + Paul Rodgers: Return Of The Champions, Hyde Park, London, 15 July 2005
UK DVD - Parlophone 00946 3 36985 9 8
Recorded Live: Hyde Park, London, 9 May 2005
Recorded: Justin Shirley Smith, Peter Brandt
Assistants: Tom Kipke, Sina Herrman, Jan Saueressig
Produced & Engineered: Justin Shirley Smith
Additional Engineering: Joshua J MacRae
Assistants: James Kearns
Mastered: Tim Young, Metropolis Mastering, London
Paul Rodgers: Vocals & Guitar
Brian May: Guitar & Vocals
Roger Taylor: Drums & Vocals
Spike Edney: Keyboards & Vocals
Jamie Moses: Guitar & Vocals
Danny Miranda: Bass Guitar & Vocals
DVD Bonus Track: Imagine (Hyde Park, London)

Queen: Bohemian Rhapsody Deluxe Internet Download EP, Hyde Park, London, 15 July 2005
Released: 19 Dec 2005, www.queenonline.com
Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
Bohemian Rhapsody (Live In Hyde Park) - Queen + Paul Rodgers
Bohemian Rhapsody (From We Will Rock You) - We Will Rock You Cast
Bohemian Rhapsody (Original Video) - Queen
Bohemian Rhapsody (Live In Hyde Park Video) - Queen + Paul Rodgers

Queen + Paul Rodgers: Unreleased, Oranjestad, Aruba, 8 October 2005
Reachin Out, Tie Your Mother Down, Fat Bottomed Girls, Another One Bites The Dust, Crazy Little Thing Called Love, Bad Company, Say It`s Not True, Love Of My Life, Hammer To Fall, Feel Like Making Love, Let There Be Drums, I'm In Love With My Car, Guitar Solo, Last Horizon, These Are The Days Of Our Lives, Radio Ga Ga, Can't Get Enough Of Your Love, Rock 'n' Roll Fantasy, I Want It All, Bohemian Rhapsody, The Show Must Go On, All Right Now, We Will Rock You, We Are The Champions, God Save The Queen

Queen + Paul Rodgers: Unreleased, Continental Airlines Arena, East Rutherford, NJ,
16 October 2005
Reachin Out, Tie Your Mother Down, Fat Bottomed Girls, Another One Bites The Dust, Crazy Little Thing Called Love, Bad Company, Say It`s Not True, '39, Love Of My Life, Hammer To Fall, Feel Like Making Love, Let There Be Drums, I'm In Love With My Car, Guitar Solo, Last Horizon, These Are The Days Of Our Lives, Radio Ga Ga, Can't Get Enough Of Your Love, Rock 'n' Roll Fantasy, I Want It All, Bohemian Rhapsody, Show Must Go On, All Right Now, We Will Rock You, We Are The Champions, God Save The Queen

Queen + Paul Rodgers: Unreleased, Hollywood Bowl, Los Angeles, 22 October 2005
Reachin Out, Tie Your Mother Down, Fat Bottomed Girls, Another One Bites The Dust, Crazy Little Thing Called Love, Bad Company, Say It`s Not True, '39, Love Of My Life, Hammer To Fall, Feel Like Making Love, Let There Be Drums, I'm In Love With My Car, Guitar Solo, Last Horizon, These Are The Days Of Our Lives, Radio Ga Ga, Can't Get Enough Of Your Love (Featuring Slash), Rock 'n' Roll Fantasy, I Want It All, Bohemian Rhapsody, Show Must Go On, All Right Now, We Will Rock You, We Are The Champions, God Save The Queen

Queen + Paul Rodgers: Unreleased, Saitama Arena, Tokyo, 26 October 2005
Reachin Out, Tie Your Mother Down, Fat Bottomed Girls, Another One Bites The Dust, Crazy Little Thing Called Love, Bad Company, Say It`s Not True, '39, Love Of My Life, Teo Torriate, Hammer To Fall, Feel Like Making Love, Let There Be Drums, I'm In Love With My Car, Guitar Solo (inc Sakura), Last Horizon, These Are The Days Of Our Lives, Radio Ga Ga, Can't Get Enough Of Your Love, Wishing Well, I Want It All, Bohemian Rhapsody, I Was Born To Love You, Show Must Go On, All Right Now, We Will Rock You, We Are The Champions, God Save The Queen

Queen + Paul Rodgers: Unreleased, Saitama Arena, Tokyo, 27 October 2005
Recorded for Japanese Sky Perfect Television
Broadcast 31 December 2005
Reachin Out, Tie Your Mother Down, Fat Bottomed Girls, Another One Bites The Dust, Fire And Water, Crazy Little Thing Called Love, Say It`s Not True, '39, Love Of My Life, Teo Torriate, Hammer To Fall, Feel Like Making Love, Let There Be Drums, I'm In Love With My Car, Gu

John S Stuart

Posted: 10 Mar 06, 03:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queen + Paul Rodgers: 2005 Tour, Internet Downloads
Released 6 April - 2005, Official WMA Downloads: Queen On-line
Chronological Order
01: Fat Bottomed Girls - Paris, 30 March 2005
02: Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Paris, 30 March 2005
03: Can't Get Enough Of Your Love - Madrid 1 April 2005
04: I Want To Break Free - Madrid 1 April 2005
30: Seagull - Barcelona, 2 April 2005
05: Love Of My Life - Barcelona, 2 April 2005
06: I'm In Love With My Car - Barcelona, 2 April 2005
09: Feel Like Making Love - Barcelona, 2 April 2005
07: Love Of My Life (2) - Rome, 4 April 2005
08: Last Horizon - Rome, 4 April 2005
10: Reaching Out/Tie Your Mother Down - Firenze, 7 April 2005
12: Cant’ Get Enough Of Your Love - Firenze, 7 April 2005
11: Guitar Solo - Firenze, 7 April 2005
13: These Are The Days Of Our Lives - Pesaro, 8 April 2005
14: We Will Rock You - Pesaro, 8 April 2005
15: Crazy Little Thing Called Love (2) - Basel, 10 April 2005
16: The Show Must Go On - Basel, 10 April 2005
17: Guitar Solo (2) - Vienna, 13 April 2005
18: Radio Ga Ga - Vienna, 13 April 2005
19: I Want It All - Munich, 14 April 2005
20: All Right Now - Munich, 14 April 2005
21: I Want To Break Free (2) - Prague, 16 April 2005
22: We Will Rock You (2) - Prague, 16 April 2005
23: Say It’s Not True - Leipzig, 17 April 2005
24: ’39 - Leipzig, 17 April 2005
25: Reaching Out/Tie Your Mother Down (2) -Frankfurt, 19 April 2005
26: All Right Now (2) - Frankfurt, 19 April 2005
27: Hammer To Fall - Antwerp, 20 April 2005
28: A Kind Of Magic - Antwerp, 20 April 2005
30: Hammer To Fall (2) - Dortmund, 25 April 2005
37: Radio Ga Ga - Dortmund, 25 April 2005
31: ’39 (2) - Rotterdam, 26 April 2005
32 These Are The Days Of Our Lives (2) - Rotterdam, 26 April 2005
46: Bohemian Rhapsody (1) - Rotterdam, 26 April 2004
33: Fat Bottomed Girls (2) - Hamburg, 28 April 2005
34: We Are The Champions/God Save The Queen- Hamburg, 28 April 2005
35: Wishing Well - Newcastle, 3 May 2005
36: Let There Be Gene/I’m In Love With My Car (2) - Newcastle, 3 May 2005
38: Tie Your Mother Down (3) - Manchester, 4 May 2005
39: Another One Bites The Dust - Birmingham, 6 May 2005
40: A Kind Of Magic (2) - Birmingham, 6 May 2005
41: Wishing Well (2) - Cardiff, 7 May 2005
42: We Are The Champions/God Save The Queen (2) - Cardiff, 7 May 2005
43: Crazy Little Thing Called Love (3) - Wembley, 11 May 2005
44: I Want To Break Free (3) - Milan, 5 April 2005
45: Little Bit Love - Barcelona, 2 April 2005
46: Bohemian Rhapsody (2) - Hyde Park, 15 July 2005

Concert Running Order: One
Reaching Out/Tie Your Mother Down, I Want To Break Free, Fat Bottomed Girls, Crazy Little Thing Called Love, Say It’s Not True, Seagull, ’39, Love Of My Life, Hammer To Fall, I'm In Love With My Car, Guitar Solo, Last Horizon, These Are The Days Of Our Lives, Radio Ga Ga, Cant’ Get Enough, Feel Like Making Love, A Kind Of Magic, I Want It All, Bohemian Rhapsody, The Show Must Go On, All Right Now, We Will Rock You, We Are The Champions, God Save The Queen

Concert Running Order: Two
Reaching Out/Tie Your Mother Down (2), I Want To Break Free (2), Fat Bottomed Girls (2), Another One Bites The Dust, Wishing Well, Crazy Little Thing Called Love (2), Say It’s Not True, Seagull, ’39 (2), Love Of My Life, Hammer To Fall (2), Let There Be Drums, I'm In Love With My Car, Guitar Solo (2), Last Horizon, These Are The Days Of Our Lives (2), Radio Ga Ga, Cant’ Get Enough (2), Feel Like Making Love, A Kind Of Magic (2), I Want It All, Bohemian Rhapsody (2), The Show Must Go On, All Right Now (2), We Will Rock You (2), We Are The Champions (2), God Save The Queen (2)

Queen + Paul Rodgers: 2005 Tour, Internet

John S Stuart

Posted: 10 Mar 06, 03:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queen + Paul Rodgers: Unreleased, Capital Gold Radio Interviews, 11 March 2005
Queen + Paul Rodgers: Capital Gold Radio – Interview 11 March 2005

Queen + Paul Rodgers: Unreleased, BBC Radio 2 Interviews, 16 March 2005
Queen + Paul Rodgers: BBC Radio 2 – Interview 16 March 2005

Queen + Paul Rodgers: Unreleased, BBC Radio 4 Interviews, 16 March 2005
Queen + Paul Rodgers: BBC Radio 4 – Interview 16 March 2005

Queen + Paul Rodgers: Unreleased, Therockradio.com Radio Interviews, 1 - 8 May 2005
Broadcast dates: 01 May 2005, 05 May 2005, 08 May 2005
Danny Miranda: Therockradio.com – Interviews 1 – 8 May 2005

Queen + Paul Rodgers: Unreleased, Twee Vandaag TV Interview, 28 April 2005
Brian May: Dutch Twee Vandaag TV Interview 28 April 2005

Queen + Paul Rodgers: Unreleased, Planet Rock Radio Interviews, 4 – 6 May 2005
Digital Radio: Planet Rock Queen + Paul Rodgers European Tour Interviews
Roger Taylor: Planet Rock Radio Interviews 4 May 2005
Brian May: Planet Rock Radio Interviews 5 May 2005
Final Interview (Part 1): Planet Rock Radio Interviews 6 May 2005
Final Interview (Part 2): Planet Rock Radio Interviews 6 May 2005

Brian May + Roger Taylor: Unreleased, BBC Radio 2, Hyde Park Interview, 22 June 2005
Official MP3 Internet Download: www.brianmay.com
Johnnie Walker Show (Marconie filling in)
Brian May + Roger Taylor: BBC Radio2 Hyde Park Interview 22 June 2005

Roger Taylor + Peter Kaye: Unreleased, XFM Radio, Hyde Park Interview, 23 June 2005
Christian O’Donnell Show
Brian May + Roger Taylor: XFM Radio Hyde Park Interview 22 June 2005

Brian May: Unreleased, Nights With Alice Cooper, US Radio Show Interview, 23 June 2005
Nights With Alice Cooper US Radio Show
Brian May – Alice Cooper: Interview, 23 June 2005

Brian May + Roger Taylor: Unreleased, Capital Gold Radio, Hyde Park Interview,
25 June 2005
David Jensen Show
Brian May + Roger Taylor: BBC Radio2 Hyde Park Interview, 25 June 2005

Brian May: Unreleased, Rock Line Interview, 12 October 2005

Queen: Unreleased, Virgin Radio, Hyde Park Special, 3 July 2005
Virgin Radio: Queen one-hour special - based on the Hyde Park show

Roger Taylor: Unreleased, BBC 5 Radio, Hyde Park Interview, 5 July 2005
Simon Mayo Show
Roger Taylor: BBC Radio 5, Simon Mayo, Hyde Park Interview, 5 July 2005

Roger Taylor: Unreleased, C4 TV, Richard & Judy, Interview, 5 July 2005
Richard & Judy Show
Roger Taylor: UK C4 Television, Richard & Judy, Hyde Park Interview, 5 July 2005

Roger Taylor/Paul Rodgers: Unreleased, VH1 Classic ROTC Interview, 23 October 2005
Broadcast: 23 October 2005 on VH1 Classic in America.
Roger Taylor and Paul Rodgers talk about the Queen + Paul Rodgers Tour, CD, and DVD.
We Are The Champions - Return Of The Champions
All Right Now - Free ‘Beat Club’ performance
I Want to Break Free - Queen video
Imagine - John Lennon
Somebody To Love - Queen video
Tie Your Mother Down - Queen video
Under Pressure - Queen video
Fat Bottomed Girls - Queen video

Queen: Unreleased, US Entertainment Tonite, ROTC Interview, 24 October 2005
Queen: Unreleased, US Entertainment Tonite Return Of The Champions Interview, 24 October 2005

Roger Taylor/Paul Rodgers: Unreleased, US VH—1 Classics, All Stars Jam, 24 October 2005
Roger Taylor and Paul Rogers Amy Scott Return Of The Champions Interview
Broadcast 26 Oct 2005: Episode: 2005/10/23 - Queen & Paul Rodgers
Date: Wednesday - October 26, 2005, Repeated 27, 28, 29 October
Duration: 1:00 hr

John S Stuart

Posted: 10 Mar 06, 03:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brian May: Unreleased, Artic 46664, Tromso, Norway, 11 June 2005
Temptation Of Christ - Brian May, Jivan Gasparyan
Theme From Gladiator - Brian May, Jivan Gasparyan
Everybody's Got To Learn Sometime - Brian May, Zucchero and Sharon Corr
Cosi Celeste - Brian May, Zucchero
Asimbonanga - Brian May, Johnny Clegg, All Artists

Brian May/ Ian Hunter And The Rant Band: Just Another Night: Astoria, London, 28 May 2004
Recorded 2004/ Released 2005
UK DVD - Secret Films SMA DVD214X
Ian Hunter recorded live, Astoria, London, 28th of May 2004.
Featuring Brian May: Guest guitarist on All The Way From Memphis
Rest In Peace, Rock 'N' Roll Queen, Once Bitten Twice Shy, Twisted Steel, I Wish I Was Your Mother, Knees Of My Heart, 23A Swan Hill, Irene Wilde, The Truth, The Whole Truth, Nuthin' But The Truth, Rollerball, Nightingale Sang In Berkeley Square, Roll Away The Stone, Saturday Gigs, All The Young Dudes, The Journey, Dead Man Walkin', Just Another Night, Cleveland Rocks, Michael Picasso, Standin' In My Light, All The Way From Memphis (Featuring Brian May)

Brian May/ Strat Pack: Live In Concert, Wembley Arena, 24 Sept 2004
UK DVD - EREDV464
In Autumn 2004 an all-star line up of some of the world's greatest guitarists gathered at London's Wembley Arena to celebrate the 50th birthday of the Fender Stratocaster guitar.
Peggy Sue - The Crickets, Albert Lee and Brian May
Maybe Baby - The Crickets, Albert Lee and Brian May
I Fought The Law - The Crickets, Albert Lee and Brian May
Oh Boy - The Crickets, Albert Lee and Brian May
That'll Be The Day - The Crickets, Albert Lee and Brian May
The Rise And Fall Of Flingel Bunt - Hank Marvin
Sleepwalk - Hank Marvin
Apache - Hank Marvin
I'm On My Way - Theresa Andersson
Country Boy - Albert Lee and Theresa Andersson
How Long - Mike Rutherford and Paul Carrack
All Along The Watchtower - Mike Rutherford and Paul Carrack
While My Guitar Gently Weeps - Mike Rutherford and Paul Carrack
I Can't Dance - Mike Rutherford and Paul Carrack
Red House - Gary Moore
Angel - Jamie Cullum
Stronger Than Me - Amy Winehouse
Muddy Water Blues - Paul Rodgers
Drinking - Paul Rodgers (featuring Jasmine & Steve Rodgers)
Alright Now - Paul Rodgers and Brian May
Can't Get Enough - Paul Rodgers and Joe Walsh
Funk 49 - Joe Walsh
Life's Been Good - Joe Walsh
Life In The Fast Lane - Joe Walsh
Rocky Mountain Way - Joe Walsh
6pm - Phil Manzanera
Marooned - David Gilmour
Coming Back To Life - David Gilmour
Sorrow - David Gilmour
Ooh La La - Ronnie Wood
Stay With Me - The All Star Line-Up

Brian May/ Katie Melua: On The Road Again, Fairfields Hall, Croydon, 18 March 2004
Recorded: 18 March 2004, Croydon Fairfields Hall
Recorded: 19 March 2005, Fancourt, South Africa, 19 March 2005
Released: 4 July 2005
UK DVD
Disc 1: Complete Croydon Fairfields Hall Concert
Faraway Voice, Call Off The Search, Crawling Up A Hill, Blame It On The Moon, Spiders Web, Thank You Stars, My Aphrodisiac Is You, Learning The Blues, Belfast (Penguins & Cats), Downstairs To The Sun, Lilac Wine, Love Cats, Jack The Lad, Mockingbird Song, I Think It's Gonna Rain Today, Tiger In The Night, Shirt If A Ghost, The Closest Thing To Crazy, I Put A Spell On You, Anniversary Song
Disc 2: 46664 Concert, Fancourt, South Africa, 19 March 2005
Featuring Brian May: Guest guitarist on Too Much Love Will Kill You
On 19 March 2005 Katie was invited to perform at Nelson Mandela's 46664 concert at Fancourt South Africa, the full set is reproduced here. (Including Katie's meeting with Nelson Mandela and her performance as a Queen vocalist on the song Too Much Love Will Kill You)

Roger Taylor/ SAS Band: Unreleased, Larnaca, Zypern, 16 June 2005
Roger Taylor features:
Radio Ga Ga (vocals), Say It's Not True (vocals), These Are The Days Of Our Lives (vocals), Rock 'n Roll (vocals), Under Pressure (voca

John S Stuart

Posted: 10 Mar 06, 03:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Pet Shop Boys: Back To Mine
Released: UK 25 April 2005
Various Artists, mixed by the Pet Shop Boys
UK CD - DMC Back CD20
The Show Must Go On - Queen

Cover Artists: Allegro Milano Plays Queen
Bohemian Rhapsody, Radio Ga Ga, I Want It All, Another One Bites The Dust, Killer Queen, We Will Rock You, We Are The Champions, I Want To Break Free, It’s A Hard Life, Breakthru, A Kind Of Magic, Las Palabras De Amor, Barcelona, I Was Born To Love You, Don’t Stop Me Now, Extro (Talk To You)

Cover Artists: Monsieur Camembert, Bohemian Rhapsody
CD - Cam004
Released: 21 March 2005

Cover Artists: Bad Plus, Blunt Objects Live In Tokyo
6 April 2005: brianmay.com
UK CD - Columbia
Released: UK 4 April 2005
We Are The Champions, And Here We Test Our Powers Of Observation, Guilty, Do Your Sums - Die Like A Dog – Play For Home, Heart Of Glass, Flim, Silence Is The Question, My Funny Valentine

Cover Artists: Chemical Romance, Under Pressure
16 April 2005: brianmay.com
Released: UK iTunes
Under Pressure

Cover Artists: Frankenstein 3000, Covers Album
24 May 2005: brianmay.com
Hard rockers FRANKENSTEIN 3000 will release a covers album this summer, comprising songs originally recorded by QUEEN, The Beatles, The Ramones, Velvet Underground, Cheap Trick, The Pretenders, New York Dolls and Joe Jackson.

Cover Artists: Grey Delisle, Iron Flowers
US CD - 4000
Released: US June 14, UK July 11 2005
Bohemian Rhapsody, Joanna, Right Now, Who Made You King, God’s Got It, The Bloody Bucket, Iron Flowers, Blue Hurt, Sweet Little Bluebird, Inside Texas

Cover Artists: Def Leppard, Yeah
25 May 2005: brianmay.com
Released: UK 20 Sept 2005
Dear Friends
Def Leppard will release the covers albums "Yeah!" on September 20th. The album will feature their take on songs by The Police, David Bowie, Thin Lizzy, Blondie and The MC5. They have 22 songs in the can to choose from, including their cover of Queen's "Dear Friends".

Cover Artists: Michael Ball, Music
UK CD - UMTV 9874241
Released: UK 17 October 2005
Music, The Show Must Go On, Fields Of Gold, You Raise Me Up, Everlasting Love, Bridge Over Troubled Water, And I Love You So, Desperado, Life On Mars, I Am Loved, Sometimes When We Touch, Music

Cover Artists: G4 & Friends
UK CD - Sony BMG B000BHEIUO
Released: UK 28 November 2005
Barcelona (with Lesley Garrett), Yellow, When A Child Is Born, Fever, Miss You Nights (with Cliff Richard), La Donna E Mobile, Another Day, The Last Song, You’re The Voice, First Of May (with Robin Gibb), The Wonder Of You, I Vow To Thee My Country, Beautiful, Remember Me, Au Fond Temple Saint

Cover Artists: Freddie Mercury/Mario Previti, Barcelona The Rock Opera
CD - Brilliant Classics
Released: 1 November 2005
Salvo Bruno: Freddie Mercury
Karen Ten Cate: Montserrat Caballe
The Mario Singers
Ukrainian State Symphony Orchestra

Cover Artists: Chant Masters, Gregorian Chant Queen
German CD - GFS 666
Released: 7 October 2005
We Will Rock You, We Are The Champions, Barcelona, Somebody To Love, It's A Kind Of Magic, Another One Bites The Dust, Those Were The Days, Radio Ga Ga, Love Of My Life, Bohemian Rhapsody, The Show Must Go On, God Save The Queen

Cover Artists: Q-Unit, Greatest Hits
http://www.q-unit.net/
Released: 11 November 2005
All tracks remixed: The Silence Experiment
Produced: The Silence Experiment, Queen & 50 Cent
This Is How We Bite The Dust, If I Can’t Be A Champion, Crazy Little Pimp Called Love, Under Pressure All The Time, We Will Rock You In The Club, Just It All, Old Fashioned Outta Control Loverboy, Disco Language, Candy Bottomed Girls, 21 Flash Questions, Bohemian Wanksta

Cover Artists: 4 Poofs & A Piano, Screamin’ Party Anthems
Released: 5 December 2005
4 Poofs & A Piano, Screamin’ Party Anthems - Virgin TV VTCD 776
The Only Village People Medley - Village People Medley
Abba and Out - Abba Medley
Extrem

John S Stuart

Posted: 10 Mar 06, 03:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Cover Artists: Live 8, Unreleased, World Simulcast Concerts, 2 July 2005
Live 8 Concerts (In Aid Of Making Poverty History)
Hyde Park, London:
We Will Rock You - Robbie Williams
Berlin:
We Are The Champions - Green Day
Paris:
Guide Me Home

Cover Artists: Various Artists, Unreleased, Queen Mania, ITV, 9 April 2005
ITV 9 April 2005, Queen Tribute Show introduced by Zoe Ball.
One Vision - Mel C
Barcelona - Leslie Garret & G4
I Want To Break Free - Corrie Queens
Somebody To Love - Heather Small
Don’t Stop Me Now - Toya Wilcox
Too Much Love Will Kill You - Myleene Klass
Who Wants To Live Forever - Russell Watson
You’re My Best Friend - Tony Christie
Bohemian Rhapsody - G4

Cover Artists: Various Artists, Losers Lounge, Tribute To Queen, New York, 12 Feb 2005
Recorded live at Fez, New York, 12 February 2005
29 April 2005: brianmay.com
Don’t Stop Me Now - Mark Rinzel
You’re My Best Friend - John Spurney
Play The Game - Wendy Ip
Love Of My Life - Jeni Muldaur
Bicycle Race - Anney Fresh
Calling All Girls - Julian Maile
Flash - Wilder Selzer
Somebody To Love - Connie Petruk
Tie Your Mother Down - Tricia Scotti
Killer Queen - Erik Paparazzi
Get Down Make Love - Royce Peterson
Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Peter Salett
Death On Two Legs - Tony Zaikowski
Dragon Attack - Michael Cerveris
Bohemian Rhapsody - Kustard Kings & STC
Fat Bottom Girls - Joe Hurley
I’m In Love With My Car - Joe McGinty
We Will Rock You/ We Are The Champions - Jed Parrish

Cover Artists: Various Artists, Beyond The Sea
Beyond The Sea The Surf Instrumental Bands Of The World Fearlessly Extend Their Repertoire
UK CD - Cordelia Records
Released: UK Aug 2005
My Favourite Things - Swamp Coolers
Viva Las Vegas - Los Derrumbes
Take on Me - Bitch Boys
I'm Not in Love - Don's Mobile Barbers
Then He Kissed Me - Detonators
Mexican Whistler - Los Fantasticos
Auld Lang Syne - Glasgow Tiki Shakers
Funeral March of a Marionette - Pyronauts
Je t'aime... moi non plus - Kahuna Kawentzmann
Rock and Roll High School - Cobalt and the Aquabears
Redemption Surf (redemption song) - Estrume'n'tal
Barbie Girl - Fudge
The One I Love - Nova Surfer
You Sexy Thing - Our Flying Saucer
Surfer Freak (Super freak) - RNA
SpongeBob SquarePants Theme - Monkey Versus Robot
Adventures of Rabbi Jacob - Astroglides
Another Brick in the Wall part II - Vivisectors
I Only Wanna be with You - Muffinmates
Hooray for Hollywood - Urban Surf Kings
Cinnamon Girl - Lost Boys of Penzance
Travelin' Man - Reluctant Aquanauts
Dance of the King of the World of Maya - Pegleg
Blue Velvet - Cocktail Preachers
Bohemian Rhapsody - Thurston Lava Tube
Beyond the Sea - Aquamarines

Cover Artists: Various Artists, Killer Queen Tribute Album
US Enhanced CD - Hollywood Records B0009W5IY2
Released: US 9 Aug 2005
Stone Cold Crazy - Eleven Feat: Josh Homme
Tie Your Mother Down - Shinedown
Bohemian Rhapsody - Constantine & Cast Of WWRY (Vegas)
Who Wants To Live Forever - Breaking Benjamin
Good Old Fashioned Loverboy - Jason Mraz
Under Pressure - Joss Stone
We Are The Champions - Gavin Degraw
Bicycle Race - Be Your Own
Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Josh Kelley
'39 - Ingram Hill
Sleepin' On The Sidewalk - Los Lobos
Killer Queen - Sum 41
Death On Two Legs - Rooney
Play The Game - Jon Brion
Bohemian Rhapsody - Flaming Lips
Fat Bottomed Girls - Antigone Rising

Cover Artists: Various Artists, Classic Rock Magazine, Issue 88, January 2006
Released: December 2005
Cover CD: The Crown Jewels - A Tribute to Queen
Bohemian Rhapsody - Grey DeLisle
One Vision - James LaBrie/Bruce Bouillet
Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy - Jason Mraz
Tie Your Mother Down - Talisman
Stone Cold Crazy - Enuff Z’Nuff
Don’t Stop Me Now - The Vandals
I Want It All - Robin McAuley & Chris Impellitteri
Fat Bottomed Girls - Hayseed Dixie
It’s Late - Anthr

John S Stuart

Posted: 10 Mar 06, 03:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Perhaps Queen's busiest year ever - but - 'Was It All Worth It'?

To BPP and others, I apologise for the lengthy Queen+ Paul Rodgers 'concertography' at the beginning, but, the reason for this is that almost all these gigs are available as illegal bootleg downloads, and for some collectors - searching for these bootlegs becomes part of the game.

(A huge Thank-you to the kindness of the Queenzone community - you know who you are - it hasn't been too difficult to obtain most of these concerts in top quality -free!).

Hope you enjoy, and again, any feedback appreciated.

PS: Erin - any chance of you and that husband of yours doing the '2006 USA tour' version - so that I can get some bl*ody sleep now! ;-)

PPS: NO - I am NOT rewriting the blo*dy simplified version. If it takes you THAT long to read, then just imagine how long it has taken me to type!

AC user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1838 posts

Posted: 10 Mar 06, 04:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wow. Thank you for your work.

That time will come, one day you'll see that i'll be dead and you will laugh!
jordanjo user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 82 posts

Posted: 10 Mar 06, 04:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

BOOOO! QUEEN IS OVER

pittrek user is on Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10071 posts

Posted: 10 Mar 06, 04:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thank you, John. Great as usual. Does it mean we'll have Ultimate Collection 2006 at March 2007 ? :-)

DragonOnMyBack user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 367 posts

Posted: 10 Mar 06, 08:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

John, Nice job must have taken ages to put this together.

Just one comment though in relation to the Live 8 stuff :

Cover Artists: Live 8, Unreleased, World Simulcast Concerts, 2 July 2005
Live 8 Concerts (In Aid Of Making Poverty History)
Hyde Park, London:
We Will Rock You - Robbie Williams
Berlin:
We Are The Champions - Green Day
Paris:
Guide Me Home

The Robbie Williams version of We Will Rock you has been released on disc 3 of the Live 8 Four Disc DVD Boxset. See link : http://www.play.com/play247.asp?page=title&r=R2M&title=741460&p=25&g=25&pa=sr

Also the Green Day version of We Are The Champions has been released on the Live 8 single DVD disc from Berlin. See Link : http://www.play.com/play247.asp?page=title&r=R2M&title=741506&p=25&g=25&pa=sr

I did not realise Guide Me Home was played in Paris, and this does not appear to be on either the 3 disc set or the single Live 8 disc from Paris that were released.

Anyway,great job with everything else. It was indeed a very busy year in Queen land.

Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts

Posted: 10 Mar 06, 11:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks John!

"Queen + Paul Rodgers: Return Of The Champions, Hallam FM Arena, Sheffield, 9 May 2005
UK DVD - Parlophone 00946 3 36985 9 8"

DVD also has It's A Beautiful Day remix playing during credits.

Wilki Amieva user not visiting Queenzone.com
We must all HEAR to believe
Wilki Amieva
Royalty: 1418 posts

Posted: 10 Mar 06, 12:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Excellent as usual, John (I will answer your e-mail today when I finally return to my home). Just a coment:

Cover Artists: Allegro Milano Plays Queen

This was released a long time ago.

Mr Faron Hyte user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 565 posts

Posted: 10 Mar 06, 19:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

John S Stuart wrote:

Cover Artists: Chemical Romance, Under Pressure
16 April 2005: brianmay.com
Released: UK iTunes
Under Pressure

This track is properly credited to the bands The Used and My Chemical Romance, who dueted on that cover of "Under Pressure".

inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts

Posted: 10 Mar 06, 21:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

John S Stuart wrote:

Cover Artists: Green Day, Bullet In A Bible, Live Milton Keynes, 18/19 June 2005
Bullet In A Bible - 2 x DVD/CD Set Reprise 9362494662
Recorded: 18/19 June 2005, Milton Keynes
Released: 14 November 2005
Disc 1 (CD):
American Idiot, Jesus Of Suburbia, Holiday, Are We Waiting, St. Jimmy, Longview, Hitchin' A Ride, Brain Stew, Jaded, Knowledge, Basket Case, She, King For A Day, Shout, Wake Me Up When September Ends, Minority, Maria, Boulevard Of Broken Dreams, We Are The Champions, Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life)
Disc 2 (DVD):
Green Day at Milton Keynes National Bowl

Sorry, but I'll have to counter you just this one time: WATC does not appear on the CD or DVD at all. It was a press release errata.
I know, because I own the album myself, and I'm disappointed that it's not on there. (Could've been copyright issues?)

Walter B. user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 741 posts

Posted: 11 Mar 06, 05:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thank you John!

Just adding something here (info from Queenconcerts.com):

Roger Taylor/Brian May: Unreleased, Dominion, London, UK (WWRY musical) 12 January 2005
- Bohemian Rhapsody (Brian on guitar, Roger on drums)
- Tie Your Mother Down (Mazz Murray and Brian on vocals, Roger on drums)
- The Show Must Go On (Brian on guitar, Roger on drums)

Roger Taylor: Unreleased, Wintershall Estate, Surrey, UK (Picnic & charity concert with Gary Brooker's all-star band 'Band Du Lac' featuring Eric Clapton, Ringo Starr and others) 11 June 2005
- Say It's Not True
- These Are The Days Of Our Lives
- I Want To Break Free
- I Can't Dance (All-star finale)

Roger Taylor: Unreleased, Continental Airlines Arena, East Rutherford, USA (with Foo Fighters) 14 October 2005
- Tie your mother down