Forums > Queenzone.com > Petition to ban Bryan's Permed Poodle and his aliases jordansomething etc

forum rss feed
Author

NOTWMEDDLE user not visiting Queenzone.com
NOTWMEDDLE
Bohemian: 691 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Mar 06, 14:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I as a member of this Queen forum am sick, tired and quite frankly pissed off that you continue to let some asshole named Bryans Permed Poodle continue to post his I Hate Paul Rodgers crap EVERYDAY. I am sick of coming here and seeing that. Fellow Queenzoners, please join me in having BPP's ISP and name REMOVED!!!

"Spread your wings and fly away, fly away, far away!", "No one makes me sing lullabies and no one makes me close my eyes"
flash! 28068 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2995 posts

Posted: 10 Mar 06, 15:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

BPP's continuous rampage on Paul Rodgers is pathetic, childish and just plain annoying.
Total upset like this should be avoided and stopped straight away.
I agree with you. After all, this is QUEENZONE where we appreciate Queen.... not insult and cause threads of total mess over and over again.... These people have too much time on their hands... And we have no time for such complete and utter junk taking over the site!

"It’s not often we play in daylight, and I fucking well wish we did before, I can see you all now. And there are some beauties here tonight, I can tell you!" ;)
englishyob user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 526 posts

Posted: 10 Mar 06, 15:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

BAN BPP

Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts

Posted: 10 Mar 06, 15:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

this place is soooooo contriversial

One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1
TheImpossibleMan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Posted: 10 Mar 06, 16:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

While this place would be boring if all we did was agree, there should be a logical limit on what posters can do. If you can't stand Paul Rodgers, that's fine, but doing shit like creating half a dozen threads that all say the same thing ("PAUL RODGERS SUCKS AND SHOULD BE DEAD!!!!!!") is stupid, childish, and is practically the defenition of trolling.

This is what you wanted, this is what you're going to get.
Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts

Posted: 10 Mar 06, 16:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

TheImpossibleMan wrote:

While this place would be boring if all we did was agree, there should be a logical limit on what posters can do. If you can't stand Paul Rodgers, that's fine, but doing shit like creating half a dozen threads that all say the same thing ("PAUL RODGERS SUCKS AND SHOULD BE DEAD!!!!!!") is stupid, childish, and is practically the defenition of trolling.

yup agreed

One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1
Suigi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 856 posts

Posted: 10 Mar 06, 16:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I concur.
Not with banning him, but would it be possible to auto-delete all of his topics and posts with negative messages about Paul Rodgers in them?

HE ROCKS US STILL.

Proud Supporter of the Queen Lives Compilation
Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts

Posted: 10 Mar 06, 17:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

All right!!! A Communist Queenzone. Sounds like fun. Are there any other topics we should add to the ban list?

Pro Bush or America threads
Catholics
Penises (or is it Peni?)
Any negative Freddie comments

So when do we start burning the LPs?

teleman user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 740 posts

Posted: 10 Mar 06, 17:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't know about banning but it has gotten to a point in which something should be done.
BPP has posted multiple threads about the same subject.
When the thread has died out he bumps it so it's near the top.
When I show up at Queenzone and see multiple threads(all in caps)denigrating Paul Rodgers I usually close the browser.
This is comparable to cabbage posting more than a page of new threads about coke vs pepsi.
It is an abuse of the Queenzone board.
It is a complete lack of respect for the other users of Queenzone.
If Thomas Quinn can have his account deleted for his abusive posts to other Queenzoners, why is BPP & his aliases allowed to continue to abuse the Queenzone message boards?

Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts

Posted: 10 Mar 06, 17:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes, but when you close your browser are you upset? Feel like someone has attacked you personally?

Then you ARE a Paul Rodgers fan. Me too!

But you are comparing apples to oranges. TQ was a somewhat intellegent human, for a teenager. He just has a real personality problem. BPP is just an idiot who wants us to all start talking about him/her for two or three days. (Ahem!) You saw how quickly his and cabbage's posts disappeared when we started other topics or responded to other threads.

NOTWMEDDLE user not visiting Queenzone.com
NOTWMEDDLE
Bohemian: 691 posts

Posted: 10 Mar 06, 17:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mircrowave wrote:

All right!!! A Communist Queenzone. Sounds like fun. Are there any other topics we should add to the ban list?

Pro Bush or America threads
Catholics
Penises (or is it Peni?)
Any negative Freddie comments

So when do we start burning the LPs?

I am neither Liberal or Conservative. In fact I got banned from ever registering to vote for the rest of my life after sending Senator Kerry a hateful email which prompted the FBI to pay me a visit.
Back to subject, BPP is a like a broken record. He is like a cockroach, you need an exterminator to rid of him. Squashing it don't mean squat.

"Spread your wings and fly away, fly away, far away!", "No one makes me sing lullabies and no one makes me close my eyes"
Suigi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 856 posts

Posted: 10 Mar 06, 18:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I doubt BPP can live for a weak without a head.
Without a brain, maybe. But a head? Nah.

HE ROCKS US STILL.

Proud Supporter of the Queen Lives Compilation
jimmy sexton user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 42 posts

Posted: 10 Mar 06, 18:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i agree with the communist angle,i think brians permed poodle is funny even though i don't mind paul rogers now. maybe bpp is opening doors with his situation that he never thought of........

jimi sexton
bryans permed poodle 15069 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 762 posts

Posted: 10 Mar 06, 19:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You lot are a bunch of Anti-Freddie losers who should be banned. Yo have no respect for the dead and are happy to let this useless singer take his place.

YOU ARE NOT REAL QUEEN FANS SO PISS OFF!!

WE AS ONE MUST STOP RODGERS FROM DOING MORE DAMAGE THAN HE HAS DONE ALREADY.

I SUGGEST ANYBODY WHO WANTS TO LICK PAUL RODGERS ASS BE BANNED NOT ME.

YOU LOT MAKE ME SICK

WAKE UP BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.

THIS WAS FREDDIE'S BAND NOT BRIAN AND ROGERS.

QUEEN 1991 RIP.

NO FREDDIE = NO QUEEN OR QUEEN +

Paul Rodgers - "Gimp Of The Year 2006"
-luke_taylor- 28432 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 664 posts

Posted: 10 Mar 06, 19:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i was in the park yesterday and i seen a sign saying remove dog nuicance, so i shot a poodle.

what im saying is this bpp is a poodle and we should shoot the fuck out of him cos hes doing my nut in, then we should tie him down and shave his belly with a rusty razor then let paul rodgers kick the fuck out of him

stellar artois wahoooooooooooo

then go drinking and celebrate

purples a fruit
bryans permed poodle 15069 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 762 posts

Posted: 10 Mar 06, 19:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

-Luke_Taylor- wrote:

i was in the park yesterday and i seen a sign saying remove dog nuicance, so i shot a poodle.

what im saying is this bpp is a poodle and we should shoot the fuck out of him cos hes doing my nut in, then we should tie him down and shave his belly with a rusty razor then let paul rodgers kick the fuck out of him

stellar artois wahoooooooooooo

then go drinking and celebrate

Silly little boy

Paul Rodgers - "Gimp Of The Year 2006"

Posted: 10 Mar 06, 19:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i wish rocky marciano was still alive and in great condition, id love to see a full 15 round marciano vs brians pooped pants,

purples a fruit
biggest_fan_K user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 342 posts

Posted: 10 Mar 06, 19:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bryans Permed Poodle wrote:

You lot are a bunch of Anti-Freddie losers who should be banned. Yo have no respect for the dead and are happy to let this useless singer take his place.

YOU ARE NOT REAL QUEEN FANS SO PISS OFF!!

WE AS ONE MUST STOP RODGERS FROM DOING MORE DAMAGE THAN HE HAS DONE ALREADY.

I SUGGEST ANYBODY WHO WANTS TO LICK PAUL RODGERS ASS BE BANNED NOT ME.

YOU LOT MAKE ME SICK

WAKE UP BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.

THIS WAS FREDDIE'S BAND NOT BRIAN AND ROGERS.

QUEEN 1991 RIP.

NO FREDDIE = NO QUEEN OR QUEEN +

i sort of agree with you..

star user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 61 posts

Posted: 10 Mar 06, 19:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

hey you are very sick, how old are you I´m a Queen fan but I´m Music fan , Freddie is Dead and Brian & Roger want to play music ,they want to play Queen Songs , you understand the reality, I want hear the red laidy live , i want to see Brian & Roger playing Live , and Paul is only the voice of this act he´s no queen element or Freddie replacement and if you like it or not Brian and Roger is QUEEN.

Posted: 10 Mar 06, 19:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ooh look at me im brians permed poodle, ill get up today and spam a board saying paul rodgers sucks, maybe they didnt get it the 60th time i told them, i got the whole day to myself and i think ill spam queenzone, and when ive done that ive got a copy of real teens and a big fat fucking tub of vaseline wooooooo im gonna be sore by the end of the day, why cant i get a bird nobody loves me boohoo, ps that luke taylors good looking i wish i was like him , hes cool ;-)

dont try alcohol it aint worth it

purples a fruit