Forums > Queenzone.com > Childish comments on this forum

forum rss feed
Author

bryans permed poodle 15069 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 762 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Mar 06, 19:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm fed up of all the childish comments being made on this forum. Too many people being very rude and silly. I suggest anybody who wants to add stupid comments about how good paul rodgers is should be either banned or leave ASAP.

This forum is being ruined by people ranting on how good Paul Rodgers is and it's brilliant that Queen + PR are on tour. This is simply not the case and any talk about Queen + PR in any positive light should not be tolerated.

This is my final warning and I am appealing to Moderators to stop people harping on about Queen + PR.

Paul Rodgers - "Gimp Of The Year 2006"
ok.computer user not visiting Queenzone.com
ok.computer
Bohemian: 600 posts

Posted: 10 Mar 06, 19:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The only childishness is you.

You have taken a forum which is open to genuine, constructive debate and abused it by spamming and flooding with multiple identities.

Your behaviour is a disgrace, and you have relegated the importance of this forum, and its basis on the internet to a mere babbling stream of nonsensical, ill-thought-out vitriol and bile.

For someone who purports to be a member of Her Majesty's constabulary, you should be ashamed of your sub-5-year old rantings.

Let us hear your evidence, based on first hand experience, of why this tour is so bad. I'll bet you read the Daily Mail. I can nearly hear you now - "I haven't actually seen the tour, but this is a disgrace".

Yeah..a big man behind an electronic screen and an IP address.

Let's hear your response.

Oh no, I forgot. You post multiple threads, and then never follow through. You're a mental midget.

"Just tryin' to have a little fun, folks..."
bryans permed poodle 15069 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 762 posts

Posted: 10 Mar 06, 19:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ok.computer wrote:

The only childishness is you.

You have taken a forum which is open to genuine, constructive debate and abused it by spamming and flooding with multiple identities.

Your behaviour is a disgrace, and you have relegated the importance of this forum, and its basis on the internet to a mere babbling stream of nonsensical, ill-thought-out vitriol and bile.

For someone who purports to be a member of Her Majesty's constabulary, you should be ashamed of your sub-5-year old rantings.

Let us hear your evidence, based on first hand experience, of why this tour is so bad. I'll bet you read the Daily Mail. I can nearly hear you now - "I haven't actually seen the tour, but this is a disgrace".

Yeah..a big man behind an electronic screen and an IP address.

Let's hear your response.

Oh no, I forgot. You post multiple threads, and then never follow through. You're a mental midget.

Multiple identities ?.......No....Only the ONE. What's your problem ? Don't like to admit more than one person hates Paul Rodgers ? I think you will find more people can't stand him than the people who love him. Most people who I have spoken too, my Dad, friends and other Queen fans at work refuse to listen or attend concerts with Queen + PR. Common comments are "It's not the Same without Freddie", "They shouldn't be calling themselves Queen or Queen +" Why are they using the Queen name. The simple fact is Brian and Roger have alienated HARDCORE Queen fans by going on tour and using this inept singer. Quote Brian and Roger 1991 "We cannot continue as band know Freddie has gone"

Paul Rodgers - "Gimp Of The Year 2006"
-luke_taylor- 28432 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 664 posts

Posted: 10 Mar 06, 19:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

bpp take your balls out your mouth before you speak, you'll only show yourself up, but give him a hand clap to try and be funny

purples a fruit
-luke_taylor- 28432 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 664 posts

Posted: 10 Mar 06, 19:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What the fuck did i just say 2 posts up ya little rat, GET EM OUT!!!!!!!!

purples a fruit
ok.computer

Posted: 10 Mar 06, 19:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bryans Permed Poodle wrote:
Multiple identities ?.......No....Only the ONE. What's your problem ? Don't like to admit more than one person hates Paul Rodgers ? I think you will find more people can't stand him than the people who love him. Most people who I have spoken too, my Dad, friends and other Queen fans at work refuse to listen or attend concerts with Queen + PR. Common comments are "It's not the Same without Freddie", "They shouldn't be calling themselves Queen or Queen +" Why are they using the Queen name. The simple fact is Brian and Roger have alienated HARDCORE Queen fans by going on tour and using this inept singer. Quote Brian and Roger 1991 "We cannot continue as band know Freddie has gone"

Look up the definition of spamming and flooding, by the way.

So if we take what you have managed to string together...can we assume that the gigs were just attended by casual fans? No hardcore fans in the audience at all?

Asking your dad is hardly scientific. But if you want to go down that line, me oul ma has at least six Queen albums - and the Q+PR live outing. So that cancels that. Besides, I don't see her multi-posting "Q+PR is great".

Anyway, it's as easy for me to write:

Common comments are: "this tour was great"; "i went to several shows"; "will they release a new album?". See? Easy.

Did you go to a gig? Are you able to write a critique of the concert - its music, the lights, the audience, the atmosphere? Did you witness it to be able to comment in a rationale fashion, perhaps even in a single thread?

Well?

By the way, are you sure HE was your dad....?

ok.computer

Posted: 10 Mar 06, 20:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh and by the way....this just in, BPP....

http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=736860

Incredible. Hardcore Queen Fans enjoying themselves....?

How will you sleep, little man?

Mr Mercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
Adam who?????
Mr Mercury
Deity: 4632 posts

Posted: 10 Mar 06, 20:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Who likes Edam?

"Normally i can't dance to save my life.

But as soon as I step in dog shit, I can moonwalk better than Michael Jackson."
ok.computer

Posted: 10 Mar 06, 20:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I stand by my campaign to have Oak-smoked Rennet and Coleraine Cheddar recognised by this Board...

Munchsack user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1770 posts

Posted: 11 Mar 06, 03:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I laughed out load when I saw who started this topic.
BPP, you cannot be serious! Out of all the topics talking about PR, you have started about half of them. And, guess what, they are all the same. You even hijack some that have NOTHING TO DO WITH PAUL RODGERS and turn them into your private little hell-hole to bitch about Paul. Also, I agree that it is not the same without Freddie, of course not, but it isn't supposed to be. If you don't like Paul Rodgers (which I get the impression that you do not) then:
1. Tell us calmly that you diapprove of the tour and that you feel it is an insult to Freddie's memory
2. Don't slag the rest of us off because we would brake if Paul Rodgers crossed the street in front of our car
3. FUCK OFF AND NEVER FUCKING COME BACK!

This can't end well.
YourValentine user not visiting Queenzone.com
registered July 27th 2001
YourValentine
Deity: 7611 posts

Posted: 11 Mar 06, 03:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Nice to see you can use some usual language and no caps, BPP.

Moved to Queenzone forum.

I do not want any google ads here.

its_a_hard_life 26994 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 11046 posts

Posted: 25 Apr 06, 10:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ok.computer wrote:

You're a mental midget.

LMAO!!!!!! That made me laugh out loud so much!

Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts

Posted: 26 Apr 06, 06:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm fed up of all the childish comments being made on this forum. Too many people being very rude and silly. I suggest anybody who wants to add stupid comments about how good paul rodgers is should be either banned or leave ASAP.

This forum is being ruined by people ranting on how good Paul Rodgers is and it's brilliant that Queen + PR are on tour. This is simply not the case and any talk about Queen + PR in any positive light should not be tolerated.

This is my final warning and I am appealing to Moderators to stop people harping on about Queen + PR.

Haha, you're funny.

Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts

Posted: 27 Apr 06, 16:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=lime>KillerKing840 wrote:

*hijacks* Has anyone watched Ice Age 2 yet? I loved it!

Yes, it's really good! Not as good as the first one though.

Poo, again user not visiting Queenzone.com
Poo, again
Deity: 4776 posts

Posted: 27 Apr 06, 16:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Are you single? ;)

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Jake? wrote: I want him to shove it down my throat and shoot. Shoot! Shoot! C'mon! SHOOT! SHOOT!

[/QUOTENAME]

[/QUOTE]

That guy who digs energy domes user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5020 posts

Posted: 28 Apr 06, 13:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

He hasnt posted in weeks

Freedom of choice is what you've got

Freedom from choice is what you want

http://queen4ever.19.forumer.com/index.php
That guy who digs energy domes user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5020 posts

Posted: 30 Apr 06, 15:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<b><font color = "crimson">Thomas Quinn wrote:

Queen Of Wrestling<h6>Jamie's Louvre wrote:

He hasnt posted in weeks

Let's hope it stays that way. Same goes for you, after reading your laughable signature line.

That's Captain America's catchphrase. Nobody can ever take that away

Freedom of choice is what you've got

Freedom from choice is what you want

http://queen4ever.19.forumer.com/index.php
Serry... user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 8271 posts

Posted: 01 May 06, 10:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I preffer to have one BPP on QZ instead of team of those spammers which you all know so well...