Forums > Sharing The Music - Request > Request for video or audio from Q+PR Duluth show March 7th

forum rss feed
Author

MiMi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 51 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Mar 06, 03:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Looking for video and/or audio from the March 7th Q+PR show in Duluth/Atlanta, Georgia.

Thanks!

MiMi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 51 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Mar 06, 16:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Will be happy to compensate for time/effort/materials via paypal (or swap/trade).

Thanks user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 615 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Mar 06, 16:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You're a very poor specimen of humanity

MiMi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 51 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Mar 06, 03:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks wrote:

You're a very poor specimen of humanity

Why? Because I'm requesting a video of a concert I attended and offered to compensate the photographer instead of getting it free??

That's what this forum is for- "REQUESTS" YOU ASSHOLE.

Thanks! :) :) :)

Thanks user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 615 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Mar 06, 15:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://www.queenzone.com/queenzone/forumnew/forum_topic_view.aspx?Q=734739

PieterMC user not visiting Queenzone.com
PieterMC
Deity: 3931 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Mar 06, 15:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

There is nothing wrong with asking for this in the Request section of the website.

Thanks user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 615 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Mar 06, 16:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I disagree.

My opinion is that the request section is for people to (mainly) look for contacts for concerts that they have already discovered exist (via queenconcerts or queencollector), and there is no part of the site where any version of "did anyone record last night?" is acceptable - we had it last year and it contributed nothing. Nobody who had a recording ever changed their mind about whther or not to publicise the fact based on whether anyone had asked for it.

Do you see my point?

TheGame user not visiting Queenzone.com
Yes dear, i DO want it all ;)
TheGame
Royalty: 1076 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Mar 06, 18:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I see your point Thanks, but this is request section. I`ve seen much worse request then this, so i think we just should leave it like that and don`t make a big deal out of this.

Smitty user not visiting Queenzone.com
Cool, we have display messages
Smitty
Deity: 6196 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Mar 06, 19:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

TheGame wrote:

I`ve seen much worse request then this...


Yeah, like:

"Hi, I'm looking for a download of the Live Aid 1985 concert. It just costs too much."

MiMi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 51 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Mar 06, 00:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks wrote:



Nobody who had a recording ever changed their mind about whther or not to publicise the fact based on whether anyone had asked for it.



So, because nobody has come forward yet with a recording of this concert, my asking for it makes me, according to you, "a very poor specimen of humanity?"

You are a sad individual.

Thanks user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 615 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Mar 06, 17:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It's just a random example of abuse.

And I did warn everybody

Thanks user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 615 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Mar 06, 17:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MiMi wrote:



So, because nobody has come forward yet with a recording of this concert


You didn't give them much chance did you? Like, time to get home, maybe listen to their recording themselves before handing it over free, gratis and for nothing to you who DIDN'T stand silently watching the concert so as not to compromise the recording....

Erin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Erin
Deity: 8445 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Mar 06, 17:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks wrote:

MiMi wrote:



So, because nobody has come forward yet with a recording of this concert


You didn't give them much chance did you? Like, time to get home, maybe listen to their recording themselves before handing it over free, gratis and for nothing to you who DIDN'T stand silently watching the concert so as not to compromise the recording....


The Duluth concert was March 7th. There has been plenty of time for someone to "get home" and "listen to their recording themselves." There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with someone making such a request on here. You don't own the damn forum, so who are you to dictate what people can and cannot request on here?

MiMi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 51 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Mar 06, 01:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

:)






Thanks user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 615 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Mar 06, 16:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Erin wrote:

Thanks wrote:

MiMi wrote:



So, because nobody has come forward yet with a recording of this concert


You didn't give them much chance did you? Like, time to get home, maybe listen to their recording themselves before handing it over free, gratis and for nothing to you who DIDN'T stand silently watching the concert so as not to compromise the recording....


The Duluth concert was March 7th. There has been plenty of time for someone to "get home" and "listen to their recording themselves." There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with someone making such a request on here. You don't own the damn forum, so who are you to dictate what people can and cannot request on here?


Who are YOU to tell me what I can and cannot tell people? Your argument is only valid if I CAN abuse people - otherwise it makes you a hypocrite...

discuss....