Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > Paul Rodgers and the grand piano

forum rss feed
Author

rogertaylor88 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 160 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Mar 06, 13:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Does anyone have a photo of this? Thanks a lot!!

turini user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 199 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Mar 06, 14:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

it was great seeing him come out of the ground playing bad company!

The Stealer user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 738 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Mar 06, 18:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rogertaylor88 wrote:

Does anyone have a photo of this? Thanks a lot!!


Yes--where are the photos of Paul??? I am disappointed in the lack of PR shots from DC and Worcester ;-)

Paul seems to be sporting new outfits every night

Crazy LittleThing user not visiting Queenzone.com
Crazy LittleThing
Royalty: 1593 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Mar 06, 20:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Compliance Queen wrote:

rogertaylor88 wrote:

Does anyone have a photo of this? Thanks a lot!!


Yes--where are the photos of Paul??? I am disappointed in the lack of PR shots from DC and Worcester ;-)

Paul seems to be sporting new outfits every night


Seems to me you got a couple of them, special delivery from the DC show ;)


I saved Spike's life in 'Nam.
Panchgani user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Panchgani
Deity: 6374 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Mar 06, 21:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I hear that Queen + PR will be adding a new song to the setlist in dedication to the grand piano ...

.
.
.
.
.
.
My Life Has Been Saved (ba bum tish)


Roger: I like it. If you don't. Sod you!



Queen song poll: http://home.comcast.net/~vantricers/index.html



B-52's: I, I, I'm lookin for some fun - waitin for the REAL Queen Box Sets to come
The Stealer user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 738 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Mar 06, 23:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Rip Van Winkle wrote:

I hear that Queen + PR will be adding a new song to the setlist in dedication to the grand piano ...

.
.
.
.
.
.
My Life Has Been Saved (ba bum tish)


LOL--poor brian ;-(

or rock it prime jive or don't lose your head.

The Stealer user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 738 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Mar 06, 23:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Crazy LittleThing wrote:

Compliance Queen wrote:

rogertaylor88 wrote:

Does anyone have a photo of this? Thanks a lot!!


Yes--where are the photos of Paul??? I am disappointed in the lack of PR shots from DC and Worcester ;-)

Paul seems to be sporting new outfits every night


Seems to me you got a couple of them, special delivery from the DC show ;)


I am being compliant-LOL

Erin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Erin
Deity: 8445 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Mar 06, 23:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rogertaylor88 wrote:

Does anyone have a photo of this? Thanks a lot!!


Here's one of ours from Atlanta:

http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/2289/dscf03760xg.jpg

The Stealer user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 738 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Mar 06, 23:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Erin wrote:

rogertaylor88 wrote:

Does anyone have a photo of this? Thanks a lot!!


Here's one of ours from Atlanta:

http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/2289/dscf03760xg.jpg>

oooh that's nice---thanks---he's wearing nice trousers as well;-)

Erin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Erin
Deity: 8445 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Mar 06, 23:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I hate that Brian thinks he fell in Atlanta..:-P

MiMi user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 51 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Mar 06, 23:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Erin wrote:

I hate that Brian thinks he fell in Atlanta..:-P

I emailed Jen, and informed her of the mistake. She (or he) corrected it. That was bugging the HELL out me too!!! :P

Thanks for the new Duluth/Atl. pic, too!

Donna13 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1683 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Mar 06, 11:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Mr. Mercury 1975 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 101 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Mar 06, 12:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Paul & Piano

[IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b100/psteeler/Queen%203-10-06/3-10-06059.jpg [/IMG]

[IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b100/psteeler/Queen%203-10-06/3-10-06060.jpg [/IMG]


Paul

[IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b100/psteeler/Queen%203-10-06/3-10-06062.jpg [/IMG]






Spread your wings and fly away...
Haystacks Calhoun user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1550 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Mar 06, 13:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Paul has been hitting the weights.....

Wow.


"Not a fan of the ladies, are you Trebek?"



Sean Connery
Lisser user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lisser
Deity: 4794 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Mar 06, 13:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Erin wrote:

rogertaylor88 wrote:

Does anyone have a photo of this? Thanks a lot!!


Here's one of ours from Atlanta:

http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/2289/dscf03760xg.jpg>

I guess he kicks the stool in every show? LOL!!


Wo ist das kamerahhhhhhhhhhh!!!



NJ!!!























Donna13 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1683 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Mar 06, 13:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



lluvia76 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 9 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Mar 06, 19:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr. Mercury 1975 wrote:

Paul & Piano

[IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b100/psteeler/Queen%203-10-06/3-10-06059.jpg [/IMG]

[IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b100/psteeler/Queen%203-10-06/3-10-06060.jpg [/IMG]


Paul

[IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b100/psteeler/Queen%203-10-06/3-10-06062.jpg [/IMG]






Great pictures!! :-)

Do you have more???

Erin user not visiting Queenzone.com
Erin
Deity: 8445 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Mar 06, 19:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lisser wrote:


I guess he kicks the stool in every show? LOL!!


Guess so...LMAO