Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > QUEEN+PR TO SOUTH AMERICA??? (this time i think is for real)

forum rss feed
Author

KingMercury user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 345 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Mar 06, 22:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This is for all those Queen fans (like me) who are waiting for Queen+PR to come to South America
I couldnt never see Queen live (i was born in 1980), adn when Queen came to Buenos Aires i was 6 months.
Brian, Roger and Paul Rodgers knows that here in South America there are a lot of Queen fans, and we love Queen, so they are planing to do some gigs in Football Stadiums
This is exactly what Brian said

Brian: "We did Europe already, South America is calling and we could probably do football stadiums in South America, but it's not career building, we just do it because we want to do it and we ain't dead yet."

I will be waiting for an official anouncement



"I`m Just A Singer With A Song...How Can I Try to Right The Wrong"
teleman user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 740 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 15 Mar 06, 23:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

KingMercury,
I hope you get to see Q+PR
Brian knows you like him :)


Passos user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 8 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Mar 06, 00:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hello KingMercury and everyone....

I´m from Brazil(Rio de Janeiro) and I have the same feeling as you.

I was 8 by 1985, and could not see Queen live at Rock in Rio.

I really love Queen and I hope we can see them playing live soon. (Queen, Queen+PR, Brian+Roger+Paul, I don´t really care about the name, we loved and love them anyway)

I think It would be nice If they could do at least a gig in a Football Stadium here in Brazil and Argentina.

Maybe a ticket would not be so expensive and the fun would be huge...

And, by the way, Where could you read/listen to what Brian said?


Sebastian user not visiting Queenzone.com
Sebastian
Deity: 6326 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Mar 06, 08:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queen can't come to South America since there's no Queen.

The ones who can come are Paul, Danny, Spike, Jamie and the Fat Bottomed Guys.


John hated HS. Fred's fave singer was not PR. Roger didn't compose 'Innuendo.' Witness testimonies are often inaccurate. Scotland's not in England. 'Bo Rhap' hasn't got 180 voices.
Fenderek user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4924 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Mar 06, 08:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sebastian wrote:

Queen can't come to South America since there's no Queen.

The ones who can come are Paul, Danny, Spike, Jamie and the Fat Bottomed Guys.

Yeah, whatever... C'mon, you DO know how many times we all went through that... I mean- you're not worried that someone will go to a gig and will be disappointed because Freddie wasn't there, are you?


Sebastian user not visiting Queenzone.com
Sebastian
Deity: 6326 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Mar 06, 10:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

> I mean- you're not worried that someone will go to a gig and will be disappointed because Freddie wasn't there, are you?

Of course not. I think Brian, Paul, Jamie, Spike, Danny and Roger are all great musicians and they're a fantastic combination (starting with the fact that the six of them can play guitar well and the six of them are very good singers). All I mean is that Brian+Paul+Roger+Jamie+Spike+Danny aren't Queen. They're not better, they're not worse. Queen were John, Brian, Roger and Freddie.


John hated HS. Fred's fave singer was not PR. Roger didn't compose 'Innuendo.' Witness testimonies are often inaccurate. Scotland's not in England. 'Bo Rhap' hasn't got 180 voices.
KingMercury user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 345 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Mar 06, 12:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Passos wrote:

Hello KingMercury and everyone....

I´m from Brazil(Rio de Janeiro) and I have the same feeling as you.

I was 8 by 1985, and could not see Queen live at Rock in Rio.

I really love Queen and I hope we can see them playing live soon. (Queen, Queen+PR, Brian+Roger+Paul, I don´t really care about the name, we loved and love them anyway)

I think It would be nice If they could do at least a gig in a Football Stadium here in Brazil and Argentina.

Maybe a ticket would not be so expensive and the fun would be huge...

And, by the way, Where could you read/listen to what Brian said?


at brianmay.com


"I`m Just A Singer With A Song...How Can I Try to Right The Wrong"
Maruga user not visiting Queenzone.com
Maruga
Royalty: 1705 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Mar 06, 13:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sebastian wrote:

> I mean- you're not worried that someone will go to a gig and will be disappointed because Freddie wasn't there, are you?

Of course not. I think Brian, Paul, Jamie, Spike, Danny and Roger are all great musicians and they're a fantastic combination (starting with the fact that the six of them can play guitar well and the six of them are very good singers). All I mean is that Brian+Paul+Roger+Jamie+Spike+Danny aren't Queen. They're not better, they're not worse. Queen were John, Brian, Roger and Freddie.


If you don't want to attend those concerts, then DON'T GO it's simple as i said.

If they come to Chile, of course i'll be there.


Life Is A Bitch...

leandro_perrone user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 14 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Mar 06, 13:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Disculpen que no lo escribo en ingles, pero, ESTA PRACTICAMENTE CONFIRMADO!!!!
Matilda la hija de Jim esta en Argentina y dijo que este año Queen+PR vienen para acá.

The Freddie Bigotes user not visiting Queenzone.com


add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Mar 06, 13:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Great Notice ¡¡¡

I`ll wait in Mexico ¡¡¡¡

YESSSSSSSSSSS

Well I hope so they came to Mexico...


I like Queen a Lot¡¡¡
KingMercury user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 345 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Mar 06, 14:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

leandro_perrone wrote:

Disculpen que no lo escribo en ingles, pero, ESTA PRACTICAMENTE CONFIRMADO!!!!
Matilda la hija de Jim esta en Argentina y dijo que este año Queen+PR vienen para acá.


Do you mean Jim Beach`s daughter??

in Spanish: te referis a la hija de Jim Beach?



"I`m Just A Singer With A Song...How Can I Try to Right The Wrong"
Sebastian user not visiting Queenzone.com
Sebastian
Deity: 6326 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Mar 06, 15:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

> If you don't want to attend those concerts, then DON'T GO it's simple as i said.

By the same token, if you don't want to read my "Queen died with Freddie, the band touring now is different" messages, don't. It's simple as you said.


John hated HS. Fred's fave singer was not PR. Roger didn't compose 'Innuendo.' Witness testimonies are often inaccurate. Scotland's not in England. 'Bo Rhap' hasn't got 180 voices.
leandro_perrone user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 14 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Mar 06, 16:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes Jim Beach´s daughter, she is here in Buenos Aires.

stringsrmagicalzey user not visiting Queenzone.com
stringsrmagicalzey
Bohemian: 175 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Mar 06, 16:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lots of fans in Mèxico are waiting, longing, yearning to see Queen+PR live soon.Some of us were really lucky to see Queen here back in 1981.And it is fantastic indeed to see how young people are craving to see them live too.
Queen is pure magic!

Happy greetings,




"If we are alive, we're gonna play.We're musicians.That's what we do". Brian May
Arnaldo "Ogre-" Silveira user not visiting Queenzone.com
Arnaldo
Deity: 2255 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Mar 06, 16:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=000000>Fenderek wrote:

Sebastian wrote:

Queen can't come to South America since there's no Queen.

The ones who can come are Paul, Danny, Spike, Jamie and the Fat Bottomed Guys.

Yeah, whatever... C'mon, you DO know how many times we all went through that... I mean- you're not worried that someone will go to a gig and will be disappointed because Freddie wasn't there, are you?


LOL ROTFL :D


Keep Passing the Open Windows
masterstroke_84 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 542 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Mar 06, 17:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

okok estamos todos emocionados x esto sin dudas!!!!... pero no pasemos la raya con esos delirios de "esta la hija de Jim en Buenos Aires..." nadie la vio nadie sabe quien es y probablemente nadie la llegue a ver... por eso es lo mismo que yo ante todo este revuelo x la declaracion de Brian ya empiece a delirar que lo vi a Brian paseando por Lavalle y Maipu comprando una campera de cuero... vamos... tranquilos no hay que delirar tanto... porque no sirve de nada..

Saludos gente

Patricio.


Queen rocks!
Maruga user not visiting Queenzone.com
Maruga
Royalty: 1705 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Mar 06, 17:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That's true... we have to wait until we have the definitive dates, places and countries.


Life Is A Bitch...

Wilki Amieva user not visiting Queenzone.com
We must all HEAR to believe
Wilki Amieva
Royalty: 1417 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Mar 06, 19:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mathilda Beach it is definetely in Buenos Aires. And it is certain that Q+PR is WILLING to tour South America before June. Nothing more, nothing less. There is still a looong way to go. We will have to wait with our fingers crossed!

KingMercury user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 345 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Mar 06, 19:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

masterstroke_84 wrote:

okok estamos todos emocionados x esto sin dudas!!!!... pero no pasemos la raya con esos delirios de "esta la hija de Jim en Buenos Aires..." nadie la vio nadie sabe quien es y probablemente nadie la llegue a ver... por eso es lo mismo que yo ante todo este revuelo x la declaracion de Brian ya empiece a delirar que lo vi a Brian paseando por Lavalle y Maipu comprando una campera de cuero... vamos... tranquilos no hay que delirar tanto... porque no sirve de nada..

Saludos gente

Patricio.



jajajajajajaja excelente esa de "lo vi a brian paseando por lavalle y maipu comprando una campera de cuero" jajajajaja
kcs capo???
nos conocemos por nuestros flogs
www.fotolog.net/theego1980
salu2


"I`m Just A Singer With A Song...How Can I Try to Right The Wrong"
leandro_perrone user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 14 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Mar 06, 07:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

masterstroke_84 no es ningun delirio