Forums > Personal > Talking of dreams... tell me your worst

forum rss feed
Author

flash! 28068 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2995 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Mar 06, 13:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I saw a topic on dreams (life ambitions) and i thought i would like to know your worst other type of dream you've had whilst your sleeping.

I'll start...God, well, i had this awful dream that made me want to be physically sick.

Basically, i was in the bath and some stranger walked in (don't worry, its not rude) and he/she (who ever it was) sat on the toilet and did something rather revolting that left a TERRIBLE smell.
Anyway, this person took an awful long time doing 'the business' on the toilet but eventually managed to 'get it all out'. Yuck, i know.
Sooooo the person gets up (and i don't recall he/she wiping either) and looks at what they've done in MY BLOODY TOILET and goes 'Ohhhh shit.'
Well, it WAS shit, darling but what i didn't realise was that the person was cursing because of the size of the excrement!
So, he/she WITH HER/HIS BARE HANDS tried to push it down the toilet further to try and stop the blockage... but this didn't work and in fact made it worse!!
The hands emerged from the toilet bowl covered in the sticky, smelly, waste.
The person looked at me, in my nakedness, as if they wanted me to get out and help him/her!
I DON'T THINK SO... instead of that i was absolutely disgusted and started to wretch and vomit uncontrollably all over MY BATHROOM FLOOR!
And i just couldn't stop being sick. It was just vomit, more vomit, a quick second to catch my breath and then a further splatter of sick.

....then i woke up.... i was wondering thank fucking God that that wasn't real otherwise i'd be spending all day cleaning the nasty mixture of yellow/brown sludge on my bathroom floor.

Have you had worse??

"It’s not often we play in daylight, and I fucking well wish we did before, I can see you all now. And there are some beauties here tonight, I can tell you!" ;)
Munchsack user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1770 posts

Posted: 19 Mar 06, 15:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

God, no. That sounds awful. But I love looking at the ads at the top of this page. Heeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee.

This can't end well.
RETROLOVE user not visiting Queenzone.com
RETROLOVE
Deity: 2522 posts

Posted: 19 Mar 06, 16:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Flash:

Man, let me tell you I have some weird ass dreams. I've had dreams where I was pushed off a building, beat-up in front of the whole world while everyone was laughing at me, showing up naked to class, etc...I've had good dreams too, the kind that make you wish you could never wake up, etc, lol!

Loving the pass, cherishing the present, and looking forward to the future

RETROLOVE

Posted: 19 Mar 06, 16:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sir Munchalot:

Yeah, I saw that too...lol!!!

Flash:

Thank goooooood that was just a dream!!!

Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts

Posted: 19 Mar 06, 16:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I had such a nice dream this morning.. I was so pissed off when I woke up, I tried to go back to sleep to finish the dream but it didn't work. :|

Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts

Posted: 19 Mar 06, 18:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

oh snap i have THE BEST one of all:

I was in a half gorcery store (deli meat/dairy isle) and then is gradually turned intil like a brooklyn street with the rows of old brown stones and i was shopping with my mom and i was little and my mom goes "Jamie would you like Bologna" and i said "ew no mom i dont like that anymore" and so like one bologna slive jumped out and grew to be like 100 feet higher than me and then a salami slice did the same and it started chasing me and eating everyone on the way and i had to hide in one of the old brown stones and oh man it was scary

One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1
blerp user not visiting Queenzone.com
blerp
Deity: 2438 posts

Posted: 19 Mar 06, 18:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=red>Quonkers wrote:

My dad has the strangest dreams too. I heard him talking in his sleep before and he said two things, "Mickey Mouse is dead!" and "Donald Duck is in hospital!"

Haha! That's hilarious

I'm so pissed I could spit.
blerp user not visiting Queenzone.com
blerp
Deity: 2438 posts

Posted: 19 Mar 06, 18:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I had a dream once where I was eating yogurt and couldn't find out what flavour it was. It was horrible.

I'm so pissed I could spit.
KillerQueen840 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 4081 posts

Posted: 19 Mar 06, 20:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Worst...I've had too many to pick a worst. Somewhat-recent strange ones (in brief summaries):

1. Brother and I had a knife fight to the death (until FBI got involved...).
2. Moon was coming to destroy the earth. Government kept sending misiles at it, but they couldn't stop it.

Then the next afternoon after I had that dream, the moon was giant, which freaked me out a little.

"The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keep out the joy."

(Jim Rohn)
RETROLOVE

Posted: 20 Mar 06, 00:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

HEY POPPY:

I know, dont you hate that!!!!

LADY MERCURY:

That too funny, I have food dreams like that sometimes too!!!

RETROLOVE

Posted: 20 Mar 06, 00:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh yeah-

I had a dream that I woke up one time, and JOHN DEACON (Circa 1970's Deacon) was lying next to me, smiling, with his bass guitar lying in the middle of us? lol...I took him by the hand,he grab his guitar, and we went downstairs and ate breakfast, and I introduced him to my parents, brother, etc, who were all happy to meet him...then we went downstairs to the basement, and I showed him how to use the internet...and then I took him to Queenzone.com...that was a very weird but funny dream...he was like "is that how I'll look in the future?" lol!!!

Dont ask me why I had that weird dream, but I think I was listening to a little too much Queen that night before I went to sleep, lol!!!

RETROLOVE

Posted: 20 Mar 06, 01:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Okay, I know the Deacon dream wasnt a "bad" dream, but I just wanted to share it will y'all lol!!!

Mr.Jingles user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.Jingles
Deity: 10532 posts

Posted: 20 Mar 06, 10:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Dennis Rodman was about to ass rape me. No joke.

Sadly I woke up before there was any action.

[QUOTE][QUOTENAME]Brandon wrote: [/QUOTENAME]... and now the "best you can offer is Mr. Jingles? HA! He's... just pathetic.[/QUOTE]

Posted: 20 Mar 06, 13:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

WOOAAHHH! Some of those are really nightmares... especially not knowing what flavour the yoghurt was, i mean, how frustrating and horrible. You must of woken up in a sweat! lol

If only the bad dreams could be replaced with adventurous dreams with Queen members...Hmmmm.
I'd love a nice lllllooooooonnnnnnnggggggg dream with me and Freddie indulging in...... well, enough said ;) lol

"It’s not often we play in daylight, and I fucking well wish we did before, I can see you all now. And there are some beauties here tonight, I can tell you!" ;)
That guy who digs energy domes user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5020 posts

Posted: 20 Mar 06, 13:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

When you dream that your dog stepped on your CD and then you wake up screaming and you look over and the dog is still standing there and your CD is still on the floor and then you're really worried about it so you get off your ass and put it in the case.

Freedom of choice is what you've got

Freedom from choice is what you want

http://queen4ever.19.forumer.com/index.php

Posted: 20 Mar 06, 13:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queen Of Wrestling<h6>Jamie's Bitch</h6> wrote:

When you dream that your dog stepped on your CD and then you wake up screaming and you look over and the dog is still standing there and your CD is still on the floor and then you're really worried about it so you get off your ass and put it in the case.

OH MY GOD! It wasn't *trembles in fear*...it wasn't a Queen CD by any chance was it? Oh dear.... poor you! You can only ever recover from that sort of situation in 'Queen fan re-hab' lol

That guy who digs energy domes user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 5020 posts

Posted: 20 Mar 06, 13:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=red>Flash! wrote:

Queen Of Wrestling<h6>Jamie's Bitch</h6> wrote:

OH MY GOD! It wasn't *trembles in fear*...it wasn't a Queen CD by any chance was it? Oh dear.... poor you! You can only ever recover from that sort of situation in 'Queen fan re-hab' lol

Im afraid it was Sheer Heart Attack- and believe me, I almost had one

Freedom of choice is what you've got

Freedom from choice is what you want

http://queen4ever.19.forumer.com/index.php
Freya is quietly judging you. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Meh.
Freya is quietly judging you.
Deity: 5913 posts

Posted: 20 Mar 06, 13:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This is a bit random but ... Does anyone ever get a sudden realization that Freddie has actually died, I swear about once a month I suddenly think 'Oh my god, he's actually dead!' and then I get all sad...

Posted: 20 Mar 06, 13:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=Violet face="Mistral">POPPY wrote:

This is a bit random but ... Does anyone ever get a sudden realization that Freddie has actually died, I swear about once a month I suddenly think 'Oh my god, he's actually dead!' and then I get all sad...

Not as strongly, but yes. Sometimes when in deep thought i think about Queen and it suddenly hits me 'Freddie has been dead for nearly 15 years...Oh my god! That long ago???'

Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts

Posted: 20 Mar 06, 14:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=Violet face="Mistral">POPPY wrote:

yea and the funny thing is that i would do what u just did and post it where ever i was at the time

One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1