Forums > Personal > there is no escaping Queenrocker...

forum rss feed
Author

Jesspit user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jesspit
Bohemian: 414 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Mar 06, 16:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

hiya guys n girls i'm back!!! after a well deserved break and a fab St. Patricks Day!!! but now i have to go back to school and revise for exams... how depressing!?! wow my first post in weeks!!!!!!

I had one dream not long after he died where he kept saying, You've got to be there Brian, and I woke up in a daze thinking, Where have I got to be? -Brian May
RETROLOVE user not visiting Queenzone.com
RETROLOVE
Deity: 2522 posts

Posted: 19 Mar 06, 16:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What are you going to school for?

Loving the pass, cherishing the present, and looking forward to the future

Jesspit

Posted: 19 Mar 06, 16:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

onelonelypussycat wrote:

What are you going to school for?

to learn.... apparently.

i often ask myself why i go to school too, and i haven't found an answer.

I had one dream not long after he died where he kept saying, You've got to be there Brian, and I woke up in a daze thinking, Where have I got to be? -Brian May
Jesspit

Posted: 19 Mar 06, 16:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

oh and cos there is no point in starting another thread, i was in Waterstones hunting for Freddie's Biography AND OMG they played the whole of GH1 GH2 and i was dragged out of the shop by my mum at the start of A Day at The Races came on, i was in a bookshop for over two hours listening to Queen though i found the book in the first five minutes and i was wearing my Queen t- shirt and i was soooo HAPPY!!! that bookshop made my day and the biography is brilliant, i've only read 79 pages but its really good.

Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts

Posted: 19 Mar 06, 16:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

queenrocker wrote:

oh and cos there is no point in starting another thread, i was in Waterstones hunting for Freddie's Biography AND OMG they played the whole of GH1 GH2 and i was dragged out of the shop by my mum at the start of A Day at The Races came on, i was in a bookshop for over two hours listening to Queen though i found the book in the first five minutes and i was wearing my Queen t- shirt and i was soooo HAPPY!!! that bookshop made my day and the biography is brilliant, i've only read 79 pages but its really good.

I keep trying to find Freddie's biography, but I can't find it anywhere!! But to make up for it, I found the Johnny Depp and the Billy Joel bios! :D:D

-Things Have Changed For Me-
Jesspit

Posted: 19 Mar 06, 16:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ChinesedogTorture wrote:

queenrocker wrote:

I keep trying to find Freddie's biography, but I can't find it anywhere!! But to make up for it, I found the Johnny Depp and the Billy Joel bios! :D:D

its goin for £2.99 in HMV

magicalfreddiemercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
magicalfreddiemercury
Deity: 2693 posts

Posted: 20 Mar 06, 16:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

queenrocker wrote:

oh and cos there is no point in starting another thread, i was in Waterstones hunting for Freddie's Biography...

Freddie's biography? Written by whom? What's the title????? OMG. This is something else I must buy...

"The others don't like my interviews. And frankly, I don't care much for theirs." ~ Freddie Mercury

flash! 28068 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2995 posts

Posted: 21 Mar 06, 13:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Helloooooooooo darling. Nice to see you around again. I also need to know about the bio please...

"It’s not often we play in daylight, and I fucking well wish we did before, I can see you all now. And there are some beauties here tonight, I can tell you!" ;)
Jesspit

Posted: 21 Mar 06, 14:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

righto the biography...... da one writtten by Peter Freestone & David Evans. omg its really gooood!!! but there are some really sad bits i never knew about freddie.

Jesspit

Posted: 21 Mar 06, 14:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=red>Flash! wrote:

Helloooooooooo darling. Nice to see you around again.QUOTE] hellooooooooooooo darling nice to see you around too!!!!!!!!!!!!

magicalfreddiemercury user not visiting Queenzone.com
magicalfreddiemercury
Deity: 2693 posts

Posted: 21 Mar 06, 17:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

queenrocker wrote:

righto the biography...... da one writtten by Peter Freestone & David Evans.

Ahhh. That one. I have that one. I thought there was yet another one...

"The others don't like my interviews. And frankly, I don't care much for theirs." ~ Freddie Mercury

Carol! the Musical user not visiting Queenzone.com
Carol! the Musical
Deity: 5934 posts

Posted: 22 Mar 06, 01:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

White Queen the second wrote:

ChinesedogTorture wrote:

queenrocker wrote:

Ive 3 different Johnny Depp biographies and there all great!!!

Which ones do you have? I have What's Eating Johnny Depp... I plan on buying this other one I saw, the one with a picture of Captain Sparrow on the cover! :)

-Things Have Changed For Me-
Jesspit

Posted: 22 Mar 06, 15:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i finished the biog and it made me really sad when it got to Freddie's death i almost cried...in English class!!!!!!! and i learned lots of stuff i never knew before.

Jesspit

Posted: 24 Mar 06, 09:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

mehhhh! i'm @ skool!!! and i'm so bored