Forums > Queen - General Discussion > Domineering Slut Otherwise Known As Paul Rodgers

forum rss feed
Author

Moussetapha user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 1 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Mar 06, 16:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Looks like Queen had some bad company when they started movin' on after Freddie's death. Paul thought he could run with the pack and live out his rock 'n' roll fantasy touring with Queen, but it was a shooting star of a chance. Whereas Freddie tried to live for the music, all Paul can think about is sex. He can't get enough! Brian always tries to get him to practice his vocal warm-ups, but that just won't do because he's in his own electric land of ladies that feel like makin' love. It's time for Paul to prove that he's ready for Queen and not just ready for love.

If a brown dog sitting in the hot sun entices your appetite, than you are a more honest man than the one who eats pig intestines and calls it a hot dog.
RETROLOVE user not visiting Queenzone.com
RETROLOVE
Deity: 2522 posts

Posted: 22 Mar 06, 01:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Loving the pass, cherishing the present, and looking forward to the future

RETROLOVE

Posted: 22 Mar 06, 04:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think I just heard a tumbleweed...did I just hear a tumbleweed...maybe I didnt-no, I think I just did...

spymyshadow user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 261 posts

Posted: 22 Mar 06, 06:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I am a music's prostitute, my dear!

take heed that yonder dog! Look when he fawns he bites, and when he bites his venom teeth will rankle to death
bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12703 posts

Posted: 22 Mar 06, 09:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Moussetapha wrote:

Looks like Queen had some bad company when they started movin' on after Freddie's death. Paul thought he could run with the pack and live out his rock 'n' roll fantasy touring with Queen, but it was a shooting star of a chance. Whereas Freddie tried to live for the music, all Paul can think about is sex. He can't get enough! Brian always tries to get him to practice his vocal warm-ups, but that just won't do because he's in his own electric land of ladies that feel like makin' love. It's time for Paul to prove that he's ready for Queen and not just ready for love.

This was a lot funnier when Douglas Adams did it.
You are the death of the English Language.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
flash! 28068 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2995 posts

Posted: 22 Mar 06, 13:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<B><font color=pink>Onelonelypussycat wrote:

I think I just heard a tumbleweed...did I just hear a tumbleweed...maybe I didnt-no, I think I just did...

Yes, you're right, darling. I heard it too.

"It’s not often we play in daylight, and I fucking well wish we did before, I can see you all now. And there are some beauties here tonight, I can tell you!" ;)
RETROLOVE

Posted: 23 Mar 06, 03:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

<font color=red>Flash! wrote:

<B><font color=pink>Onelonelypussycat wrote:

Yes, you're right, darling. I heard it too.

Yep....there it goes flash, it just passed us by, lol...