Forums > Queen - General Discussion > why was Brian at Rock and roll hall of fame?

forum rss feed
Author

biggest_fan_K user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 342 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Mar 06, 23:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i was wondering why he was there..doesnt he have a tour to do?

teleman user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 740 posts

Posted: 22 Mar 06, 00:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

He had a night off and his friend, Tony Iommi was being inducted as part of Black Sabbath.

Posted: 22 Mar 06, 00:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ok thanks! also does anybody know why Queen wasnt inducted into the hall of fame? (i know they already were) but Black Sabbath was inducted 8 times....why not Queen?

RETROLOVE user not visiting Queenzone.com
RETROLOVE
Deity: 2522 posts

Posted: 22 Mar 06, 01:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Werent they inducted already? I know they have to be inducted if U2 was, lol...in Cleveland Ohio, right?

Loving the pass, cherishing the present, and looking forward to the future

Gordie Howe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 368 posts

Posted: 22 Mar 06, 17:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queen were already inducted

I dont get how the Sex Pistols can get inducted and Rush has never been and thousands of loyal Rush fans (like myself) keep trying to get them on the list. It never happened.

Well here's my counter-offer... do I have to kill you? What if I were just to kick the ever loving shit out of you?
Sherwood Forest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 3547 posts

Posted: 22 Mar 06, 17:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

in 2001 they were inducted

One should ANALize the Poetry on page 43, when Oedipus is rollin' in his benzo and he has to bust a cap on some flagrants in the under city

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/image/essay/1
Queengirl47 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 87 posts

Posted: 22 Mar 06, 18:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

biggest_fan_K wrote:

ok thanks! also does anybody know why Queen wasnt inducted into the hall of fame? (i know they already were) but Black Sabbath was inducted 8 times....why not Queen?

When Queen was selected in 2001 they accepted it that same year :) Black Sabbath was voted in 7 years ago, but they never wanted it/never accepted it every year that they were voted in. Since they were selected for the past 7 years, they FINALLY gave in THIS year.

Posted: 22 Mar 06, 18:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

FightFromTheInside wrote:

Queen were already inducted

I dont get how the Sex Pistols can get inducted and Rush has never been and thousands of loyal Rush fans (like myself) keep trying to get them on the list. It never happened.

"normal" fans cannot vote bands/musicians in the Hall of Fame.

Posted: 22 Mar 06, 18:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queengirl47 wrote:

biggest_fan_K wrote:

When Queen was selected in 2001 they accepted it that same year :) Black Sabbath was voted in 7 years ago, but they never wanted it/never accepted it every year that they were voted in. Since they were selected for the past 7 years, they FINALLY gave in THIS year.

that answers my question, thank you

groover user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 83 posts

Posted: 22 Mar 06, 20:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queengirl47 wrote:

biggest_fan_K wrote:

What the ????????

Posted: 23 Mar 06, 09:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

biggest_fan_K wrote:

Queengirl47 wrote:

biggest_fan_K wrote:

that answers my question, thank you

You are very welcome! :)